Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:30 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It was difficult to tell if Sukai had a crush on the Uchiha, or if she had been ill enough to actually collapse on the young man. Nonetheless, she was up and out of the office in no time at all. Good news, frankly. Her office wasn't going to become a place of flirting and the like. She'd catch up later. She nodded simply to Kein, to convey recognition of his gratitude, his wording made him seem older than she! Daitomi informed them, through a rather practical means. "It's been quite some time, it's a conundrum, but I figure she's busy with the little one," Kin answered, with an obvious rationality to it. Children were a handful, Kyoishi proved that they continued to be so long into their years.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1255

Kein smiled at Dai and said," There is no such thing as bad news my young apprentice. But I also share the concern I wish to see my wife as soon as I can. I am eager to see my child as well do you know if she is still with my clones or not Kinpaku?" He leaned up against the wall with a bit of a smile. He really was looking forward to seeing his family and it showed.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai brought her right thumb to her lips as Kinpaku had said it had been sometime since Fuyu had checked in. "It's as I feared, then." Dai whispered. The young Sensor closed her eyes for a moment and looked at her teacher as he spoke of wishing to see his wife. Dai's face sank into further sadness. "I'm sorry Kein. But...some news has to be bad from time to time." She looked at him with sorrow filled eyes. With a sigh Dai looked at the Kage. "Earlier today, I was starting patrol. I was going to start at the gates." Dai took in a sharp breath. "I took a moment to clear my thoughts. As I did so...I caught a very dim trace of Fuyu's chakra. Something about her signature felt...off." Her fingers tightened on the handkerchief. "I took a team for three ANBUs from the gates. I lead them to the groove that I sensed Fuyu." Dai closed her eyes as she pressed on. "There was a battle that had happened there. By the looks of everything, a high ranking fire jutsu had been used." The sensor began to tear up a little. "Through hours of searching the scorched land..." Dai opened the handkerchief and held it out to the Kage and Kein. A headband plate covered in soot with sliver showing where Dai had pressed the black soot away. A necklace with the Uchiha crest for a pendent. "...Fuyu Uchiha was killed in action." Dai kept her head low fighting her tears. Her 'sister' had fallen in battle. "Fuyu's remains where burnt beyond recovery. Her body fell to ashed upon being touched. Her head plate and Clan crest was all we could recover." Dai felt numb. It was the second time she had to report that another of Kumo's great shinobi's had fallen. To only think, that both shinobi were close to her personally.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 4,450 |
| Ryo: 2,300 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ooc: }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:27 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kein was inquiring after the child, but she could only shrug. "I have not gone to visit, Kein. You know how it gets in here," the raikage answered her adviser, but things were not looking good, as the reflection clone glanced to Dai, the look upon her face... It was hard to believe the girl could be a shinobi... She was so... Expressive. The oni settled back into her seat. That was the third of the Kumogakure shinobi of greatness to fall beneath her leadership...

Maybe it was Kin who wasn't suited to the land of shinobi. The worst feeling about it was, even now, Kin's clone fell beneath a mask of composure, readying herself, jotting down notes for the real thing to come back to, she did not envy the progenitor.

"This is... terrible news," the raikage began, settling her panic down with a deep breath. Fuyu had been one of the ANBU under her control, technically. To have someone like that incinerated was not a means that a shinobi was meant to go by, not when they were so near to home. It was down right despicable. Another stiff breath and the clone exhaled again, looking at the notes jotted down carefully for the progenitor to read later. "You have... done well however, Daitomi." It was rummaging through the drawers, finally pulling out an envelope. It was a proper pay for the location of the... remains.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1255

Each word of her mouth hit him like a hammer. At first he wanted nothing more than to pass it off as a morbid and horrid joke but her face was hard and humor less. Then when she revealed the pendant he had made and given to Fuyu upon the day of their wedding he knew it was true. He was alone in the world. He leaned off of the wall his hair down around his face hiding the hurt and sorrow. The unending sorrow. But above all of that through the hurt and pain and grief was the all consuming rage. Shinobi died and he knew that it would come to all of them in time but it did NOT mean that they would get away with it. He took a step towards Dai as his body changed a bit, hair becoming more rigid, his skin took on a shade of red that was the aura of his chakra. Another step the effects increased, his hatred building. It was such a powerful emotion hatred he allowed it to feed into his very soul drowning out every single thing else but the desire to kill the man that had done this. His coal black hair began to glow more intensely as his entire body was licked with dark red flames. Small ones that grew bolder and spread with each and every single step. He stopped just shy of her and slowly reached out grabbing the necklace from her hands. Slowly as if holding it for the first time he looked it over. There was no denying it. His wife had been taken from him. His fist slammed shut over the pendant as his chakra roared to life. Normally it was calm like an ocean but now it raged with anger. His grip tightened on the pendant until it began to cut into his skin and a small trickle of blood escaped his hands but the pendant remained firmly in the death throws of his grip. Everything in the world could burn and his vengeance would not be satisfied. He opened his palm as the bloody pendant remained unyielding and resolved to exist. It defied his hatred and for that made it all the worse he slammed his palms together as his chakra exploded off of him in a raging all consuming inferno. Its shock wave shattered every single window and rent deep fissures in the walls and floors even the roof. The inferno held no heat but it had hate. His soul was consumed in the inferno of his chakra. His hair hung taunt upon his head flared out away from his body. Without even realizing it he had shattered five of the eight inner gates causing his chakra to billow around him. Then as soon as the eruption of chakra started it ceased and Kein was gone. The only traces of his even being there was the destruction wrought upon the office and the drops of blood upon the floor. He needed to be alone to best figure out how to hunt down and slaughter his wives killer. His chakra left a dark and blood lustful ting in the air. Something or someone was going to die.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Rushing as quickly as possible to the Raikage's office, Suzume paled seeing the damage. This damage wasn't done by a natural explosion, even she could feel the linger chakra and hate. It sent chills down her spine but after drawing her blade, she entered the building and rushed up the stairs. The enemy was probably not around after that sort of damage, but one could never be too careful. Suzume just hoped that, despite slacking off on her training, she could cut down whatever enemy had tried to kill the Raikage. No point in knocking, the door was decimated, she had to step carefully over the fissures and wary incase the floor gave out from under her. "Raikage-sama! Daitomi! Are you alright?" she had seen two familiar bodies within the office, hopefully they would answer her back.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

:: Mission :: Missing Leader III :: Rank B :: COMPLETED::

Dai looked at the Raikage as she praised her for a job well done. It wasn't something Dai wanted to take on. She looked at the envelope as the kage clone sat it done. She was closer to ranking about she wasn't happy about this mission. she could taste iron in her mouth as she stared at the envelope. The Sensor's tension was broken from the envelope as Kein stepped towards her. She sucked in a breath as his fingertips brushed her palm as he took up the pendant. Dai didn't need to see the hurt or the sorrow that filled his face. She dropped her eyes and bite her lower lip. "Kein...I'm so sorry" She mumbled as she stared in the middle of his chest armor. Before Dai had time to cast a hand seal. Kein's Chakra had acted like a bomb in the small confined room. Dai screamed as she was thrown back wards; smacking hard into a book shelf. She hit the floor hard and blacked out for a moment. She coughed as the dust settled. Kin's clone had vanished. Dai started to raise herself up; but sucked in a sharp breath. She wrapped her arm around her ribs. "...damnit" She swore. Blood trickled onto the floor. She had deep cuts around her body. She struggled to stand. She looked up when she heard her name. It took the Senor a moment to realize that it was Suzume. Daitomi coughed and blood shot between her fingers. She looked at her hand before answering Suzume. "I'm fine. And that was a clone of the Kage." Dai struggled to walk. Brushing the blood from her mouth Dai looked at Suzume. "I've got a few broken ribs, my left wrist is broken too. I'm all cut up too." It was painful to talk. She had to find Kein. Daitomi was about the only one that could calm him. Without Fuyu around; Dai had to think of some ways to stop Her teacher from destroying the whole village. Dai sucked in a sharp breath before speaking. "Check the other rooms. Make sure no one else got hurt. Find the real Kage. Inform her that I have gone after Kein Uchiha to settle him down." Dai was a mess and probably was going to get one hell of a beating from Sukai for pushing her body so. "Suzume...I'm counting on you." With her right hand, the Sensor formed a hand seal. "Shinshun."
[exit to find Kein]

:: Mission :: Adwards ::
> 550 AC
> 0 Ryo

+-------------------+

User Image

| AC: 5,000 |

{{ooc: }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

That would explain why she could not see the Raikage now. It was a good thing it was just a clone that got caught in the blast, but then where was the real Raikage? She was glad to hear Dai speak up, but it was obvious that the other was hurt. Considering the damage of this blast, that was no surprise, either. What surprised her though, was hearing that Dai would go to help Kein settle down. For one, the other should not be going anywhere in her current condition. Secondly, was it really Kein that had done this? What the hell had happened in this room to make him go off? "Dai, you shouldn't go off on your own. If he was crazy enough to do this, then he might harm you further." Or worse. Yet the other would not listen. Instead she was counting on her to check through the other rooms before she rushed off. "Dammit..." The Raikage had to know, that much was for sure. She had to take matters into hand and organize the village before more confusion broke out. Suzume helped out those in the office who were hurt before exiting to go find the real Raikage.

((Exit to find Kinpaku))

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:13 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kin's entry into the vicinity of office was immediately met with carnage, much to her displeasure. There was a blackened spot near the top of the tower, and sitting amidst a large quantity of the shattered glass sat a little bundle of clothing. "Cloaks?" Kin spoke to herself simply, as she picked up the bundle, drawing free the green one. The brisk wind coerced the raikage for once, to draw the cloak tight, and shockingly.... It seemed so light. A minor hop to test if she was mad, but she found herself so much higher than she'd believed possible with the effort she'd implemented!

With some effort, the raikage leaped upward, into the gaping hole that had once been her office. Again, she sighed. At least the office hadn't gotten the new furniture, but surely if the last raikage would arrive, there would be some measure of displeasure at the new designs and furniture. Just wonderful.... Another worry.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Chuunin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai walked the stair case up to the top floor and stared at the blackened doorway. Hours before hand Kein had almost killed her in the explosion of his chakra. She looked at Kyo and smiled. "Kin-sama should be around here somewhere." She informed him. Sadly it was the blackened room. Dai poked her head into the room and waved to the side at Kin-sama. "Reporting in, Kin-sama." Dai smiled at the Kage and rested her hand at her side. She stood strong. "We've completed the Assassin mission of Ichiro Senju." Dai spoke sweetly. If Kinpaku was to look at Dai's hand and Kyo's arms. She would see that they were covered in dried blood. "I sent his body to the Morgue to be viewed over for the mean time." She was delicate with her words as she tried not to look about the room. The cuts and broken bones might be gone; but the pain was slightly still there.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Secret Chakra Pool: 50 / 50 |
| AC: 5,000 |

{{ occ :: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:08 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The raikage stood before the gaping window still contemplating her displeasure. The cloak flapped in the roaring winds, when the doorway opened, revealing Dai, having returned. It appeared that the Konoha Senju was gone and that his body was in the morgue right now. "That's good you took his body with, Dai. We'll have the medics probe for any particular information we could extract yet," Kin explained simply. It was why in all technicality, the heads were to be removed and the body burned... "You've done much in the time you've returned, and I think it's time you were raised to a rank of your skill," Kin answered solemnly. She looked simply, calm. "You've done the village proud, Dai."

[I'd give you a jacket, but the office is blackened. xD]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:28 pm
[[Yeah yeah, no give some credit to kyo xD]]
Kyoishi poofed up his cheeks stubborn to the fact he wasen't even acknowledged one bit, he wasen't that short, I mean his hair was red so it couldn't be the Raikage couldn't see him. He looked away slightly mad that he was standing by Dai and yet he felt so unseen.
"AHEM!" He faked a cough to remind them - mostly the raikage - that a certain Jounin had helped also and not just Dai.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai's eyes grew wide. She was finally JOUNIN. She smiled and bowed. "Thank you, Kin-sama. I'll make you proud as I continue to grow stronger." She stood happily. Smiling like an idiot. She couldn't wait to tell Sukai or even Kein. She was closer to her dreams of being Oinin. "I would be at such an honorable rank, if I wasn't partnered with Kyo, ma'am." The Sensor throw in quickly once Kyo had "Faked" coughed. She stood quietly so where Kin-sama could direct her attention on Kyo. Dai slowly vanished her attention into her thoughts. Finguring out way to tell Kinpaku about the truth on the Sypher case. How she was going to completely sound proof the room. Dai's eyes lowered a bit as her memories of that day slowly flowed back. Her smile started to slip away with every last pressing memory.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |

{{ occ :: It's cool I can survive w/o one for now xD}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:18 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Of course, she'd begun the minor ceremony, or rather statement, before she'd noticed Kyo. She shook her head at the child and smiled. "Of course, Kyo. You did a fine job as well," the raikage smiled a little, as she looked about the room, surveying it yet. It was mostly cosmetic, a bit of dramatic flare, but the wind howling about the room was most certainly not dramatic. It was bothersome. The cloak fluttered in the winds, and she shook her head. "Kyo, I hope you'll bring even more pride to the village in these evaluations, show them what we Cloud ninja can do," Kin nodded, looking to the two Dai seemed awful distracted, but she knew Kyo would have to make his way back to the Ikebana village soon. It was just so like Dai to go about and share the credit so gracefully, when others would just snatch at the lime light.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:33 pm
Kyo frowned a bit, "...yeah yeah first kill that you know of!" he thought, looking at her with this kind of meek look and pout. "Already finished the test Raikage, I was a bit behind Dai comming back because I sent a clone to the test..." The clone had already finished and got the results, which Kyo was fairly embarrassed about...he'd do better in the fighting portion if he got there. "No kiss on cheek? You sure gave Dai a big kiss..." He tried to riddle with her mind to get her to atleast give him something, he worked so hard for weeks, it was why he didn't take on many students(other than my impatience), she could atleast give him a doggy treat or something. He was still a kid so rewards were something he strived for other than acknowledgment.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games