Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:49 pm
((I am now the Christmas Captain! But I'm on my break right now. *slurps slushie*))

Jaquel stretched his wings a bit, stiff from the night's antics before wrapping one around Ariae. "I'm sure things will be much better than before." he assured her, images of their new child running around their mansion happily.

((I just realized. For the past two holiday events, my holiday avi's have had alliterative names. xD ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:00 pm
{Lol, yes ma'am captain! XD
Lol, how so?}

Ariae snuggled herself close to Jaquel, almost wishing she still had her wings as well. However, she had long since adapted to her current lifestyle - learning to fly all over again would conplicate things. "They will definately be..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:08 pm
((First was the Halloween Huntress, and now it's the Christmas Captain. Also, did you get my Christmas letter? *blinks adorably* biggrin ))

Jaquel just held Ariae for a while longer, enjoying the feeling of her warmth against his body as he closed his eyes peacefully, a feeling that he hadn't felt in what must have been thousands of years now. Sure, he was banging a chick almost every night for most of the time, but none of them were Ariae. Well, she was for one or two of those times, but it wasn't like this.

((Have you visited the shops at all yet? Liam looks mighty shmexy and Peyo is adorable. :3 ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:18 pm
{Lol, I need to get my butt in gear and make an avi costume that isn't completely stripperific. XD
I haven't been to the shops yet, but I have gotten your letter. It made me lol. biggrin I'll be writing letters tomorrow, since I'm too lazy to do it now.}

Ariae, before long, ended up in a deep slumber as she cuddled there with Jaquel. She didn't seem so tense, so restless anymore. Instead, she actually seemed to be letting herself come out of her hardened shell a little more.

{I think I've got a good idea for a plot twist later. biggrin }

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:27 pm
((Woot for plot twistness! (^o^)/ Also, you should. At the very least check out Liam at the Jock Strap. Man needs to wear vests without a shirt more often! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And on a side note, with the exception of Ruby and Vanessa, the ladies are looking surprisingly un-sexy this year. For shame Moira. *shakes head in disappointment*))

Jaquel smiled softly as he took her chin in his hand and tilted her head up slightly and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. He couldn't remember the last time he'd seen her looking so peaceful.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:34 pm
{I will, especially since I plan on caroling in the shops later. biggrin

As for the plot twist, what if Evil!Jaw wasn't completely gone? Van's slap might've cured Real!Jaq, but what if his demon self was still alive and recooperating in one of the ruins? It'd be prett interesting to see both Jaqs compete over the same woman, or at least, over control of the town. XD If that's lame, I understand. It's just a thought, though.}

Ariae couldn't honestly remember the last time she felt this peaceful. She had yet to awake and was probably having a blissful dream.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:44 pm
((At first I had no idea what you meant by 'Evil!Jaw'. Sometimes I love your typos. XD And I think I could be down with that. biggrin *rubs chin while pondering details, like Evil!Jaq's survival and what not*))

"I'll go get some breakfast ready." Jaquel whispered with a small smile, seeing Ariae probably wasn't going to wake up any time soon. So as not to wake her up, he slowly and carefully climbed out of bed, pulling the covers over her and giving her another kiss on the cheek before going to put on some pants and leaving the room.

((And my mom's been watching some conspiracy show (purely for solving some hidden code thing they have and trying to win a prize online) and apparently the Statue of Liberty is a symbol of Lucifer. XDDD ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:49 pm
{Sorry. sweatdrop iPod incorrection again.}

Ariae continued to lay there for awhile longer, snuggled under the warm blankets with peaceful dreams lingering in her mind.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:52 pm
((*smacks ipod* Bad bitchpod! Bad! >XD ))

Now in a severely good mood, Jaquel whistled a happy tune as he cooked breakfast.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:00 pm
Milly gave a puzzled look as she heard Jaquel humming so cheerfully. Unlike him, she was exhausted. Throughout the loud gasping and moaning that echoed through the halls he previous night, Milly hardly got a wink of sleep. "What's got you so cheerful, daddy?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:06 pm
"For once things actually seem to be going well." Jaquel said with a smile. "And if all goes well, you'll probably have a half sister or brother in nine months." he said, not even thinking about what her reaction would be.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:12 pm
Milly woke up completely after hearing this, a look of utter shock on her face as she heard what her father had just said. Not only was he happy with married life, but he was also planning on a child! It was almost utterly unfathomable. "Daddy, you really DID change!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:20 pm
"Well you'd be amazed how much a nasty curse like that can screw up your life. I'm just glad that I was worth a second chance." Jaquel said with a chuckle. It seemed Milly was still adjusting a little.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:24 pm
Milly couldn't help but smile. Although it felt wierd to go through all of this, Jaquel had never been happier. She wouldn't dare take that joy away from him if she could help it. She wouldn't dare let her uneasiness with the whole situation ruin their happy family.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:26 pm
"I take it your mother isn't yet ready to trust me though?" Jaquel said as he started to plate food for everyone.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games