Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:57 pm
sweet. i should have that by tomorow... ya... and it may only be 2... mabe... not sure... may apply for a special ring... custom item... lol. was something me and baron thought up. why not have a chunin/low jonin group that works under void. we had run around some ideas and came up with the six pillars. a feeder group almost for void. just an idea... but we had ended up calling it the six flames of atrition. or something like that. and i'm blabering again.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:13 am
we shall see XD technically the way it was designed ANBU and oinin are the feeder groups for VOID, but we can work that out. Just because you arent in VOID yet doesnt mean you cant be a team. Howaido and i, even Ganchou and i were a team long before something like this was developed. Ganchou was a teacher of mine where as Howaido is a peer. You guys can do an informal team right now and then apply later, and then really krank on your collaboration stuff. That way you guys really are a team XD

But yeah, i excited we have a jiongu puppet user. Thats an AWESOME combination. i literally like that idea about as much as i love San, and i am really thrilled with the way this character has come out. Another one i thought would be cool was a buki/tai shakuton user. that would be a hard SOB to try to get around. Also, a medical nin with flying thundergod technique would be baller as well.

but yeah, just send me the stuff and ill look over it  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:35 am
Yo-ko
Also, a medical nin with flying thundergod technique would be baller as well.

working on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:41 am
Winterwolf78
Yo-ko
Also, a medical nin with flying thundergod technique would be baller as well.

working on it.
seeing as you have eyes on everything right now....how about working your way to the little girl running around....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:38 pm
My little girl is chakra suppessed & innocent looking... how is anyone going to find her?! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:43 pm
AandOE
My little girl is chakra suppessed & innocent looking... how is anyone going to find her?! XD
cause hes scanning back alleys and rooftops with a telescope like scope. She is in an evacuated part of the capital no? so she would stick out like a sore thumb  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:45 pm
oh not that hard AOE... just need to actually bump into her... it's not like she has my perception field custom. that would make her hard to find for sure. lol. and i will send you yo-ko the basis and then i'm off for the night... and probably most of tomorow as well. party toonight and gf tomorow. oh and work in the morning. *curses working in mornings*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:58 pm
She's inside of a shop, behind a door, lol. Now when she comes out of the inside area, that's fair game I'll admit. XD Flawed is on so I may be able to post soon.... oh, have fun dreadno!  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:03 pm
AandOE
She's inside of a shop, behind a door, lol. Now when she comes out of the inside area, that's fair game I'll admit. XD Flawed is on so I may be able to post soon.... oh, have fun dreadno!
so ave fun then smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:17 am
Sorry Icouldn't think of a THING to post  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:24 am
Flawed Anubis
Sorry Icouldn't think of a THING to post
your good XD lets just kick some tail  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:57 pm
Heeey Yoko... I just htought of a brilliant Combination attack that San and Siniku could do... If you have see nkung fu hustle then you will know what I am getting at.

San forms a Iron Sand Megaphone, not like the electronic ones I mean like hte old timey ones that was basiclly just a funnel, then Siniku stands at the back of it and then uses the LEgendary Roar technique to make a Directed Sonic Boom attack  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:41 pm
Flawed Anubis
Heeey Yoko... I just htought of a brilliant Combination attack that San and Siniku could do... If you have see nkung fu hustle then you will know what I am getting at.

San forms a Iron Sand Megaphone, not like the electronic ones I mean like hte old timey ones that was basiclly just a funnel, then Siniku stands at the back of it and then uses the LEgendary Roar technique to make a Directed Sonic Boom attack
that...is...awesome....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:48 pm
teeheehee. that's a cool idea. you could do that to someone using douka too... cept they'd get vibrated the heck out of their minds... lol... *cowers from the thought of it* so much vibration. anyways. i'ma be awsome ness. eventually... i hope... so long as i can break my bad habit of creating new characters...  

dreadno

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:22 am
Dreadno, AandOE's last post included us, you might want to edit your post.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games