Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:25 pm
Pure T0rture

"I pray that will be true," Hades breathed out while slightly tightening his hold on the faerie. He wasn't going to lose her like he had his first lover ever again.

Stretching, Maso let out a soft yawn only to jump back behind the couch at the sight of the master of potions sitting on the floor with a couple of large vases beside him. "No. Nonononono. Not this drunkard again. Lulu and I barely got past the last session with him," he groaned.

"That's because you weren't focused on the task, boy. Sorry for intruding, beautiful. I was asked to come here for a couple of your friends, that one being one of them. I believe the one who brought me here said you'd know him as Hades," the master of potions chuckled as he flipped out a small cup and dipped it inside one of the vases then taking a sip.

"Well... I don't really know where to begin," Trevor responded a little nervously as he scratched behind an ear. "Where would you like me to begin?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:30 pm
Dantes_river

Smiling softly as she leaned on him, the Faerie turned her head and kissed his cheek gently.

Blinking and sitting back down with Maso, Krystina tilted her head at the new commer. "um... hello.."

"wherever you think is best." Truth smirked, watching her dad carefully.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:44 am
Pure T0rture

"Thank you," Hades smiled while gently placing a kiss on her forehead. Apparently she knew just how to cheer someone up.

"Get away from her, pervert! Stina, just try avoiding him during whatever poison test he's going to throw at Lulu and me this time and any other time. He's a perverted old man with a freaky potion thing he gives people that can possibly kill you," Maso snapped before sliding between Krystina and the elderly male so as to keep space between them.

"Says you, you young lout. Go get the puppy so we can get this done and over with. At least the puppy and those two babes show me the respect I deserve," the master of potions growled irritably yet making Maso's brow furrow slightly.

"Babes?" "Yes, you neanderthal! The one who invited me here and the one wearing eyeliner." "They're males, creeper! The five of us who visited you are all males. Where'd you get the babes from?" "They are? Huh... The one wears eyeliner and mesh whereas the other has a very feminine face... I swore they were ladies." "I'm going to get Lulu real quicklike before this guy gets overly irritating. Keep space between you two." And with that, Maso gently brushed a kiss against Krystina's forehead before standing up again.

"That's helpful... Um, so I've told you that ninja assassins is our family occupation, right?" Trevor sighed lightly while his hands started fidgeting around.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:38 pm
Dantes_river

Smiling, the faerie gently rested her head on his shoulder. "you're welcome"

Blinking when he left before she could say anything, Krystina gave a tiny pout and hugged her knees under her chin. "Maso.... you butt..." she mumbled, staring off in the direction he'd gone.

"yeah...?" she nodded, fidgeting with the blanket fringe as she watched him.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:26 pm
Pure T0rture

"If you heard the yelling, ignore it. Maso and Sheik don't exactly get along with the potions master so bickering isn't all that new... And apparently he still thinks Shadowheart and I are of your gender. Corrected him on that a hundred times and Shadowheart has been restrained several times by all four of us to keep him from killing the old demon and he still can't get it right," Hades sighed lightly after the sound of yelling died down. And there went Maso's usual tripping over his own feet in an attempt to rush off to get Lucian and get back to where he was, in this case back to Krystina, as quickly as possible. He was definitely an embarrassment to their occupation, no questions asked.

Alright. Maso would be the first to admit to himself that he wasn't always the most graceful when in a rush. How he'd tripped over his own two feet, rolled and kept running was proof of that. Slapping Lulu in the face a few times, he kept glancing back at the bedroom door out of fear of what the old perv would attempt with Krystina. "Wake u-!" "Quit slappin' me! Jesus Christ, Maso, I already feel like I've been hit by a freight train. What do you want?" "Potions Master is here. Hades has us set up for another poison test." "Damnit... Don't I ever get the opportunity to get over a poison I'm not used to yet before they run off to fetch him? Rhetorical question. Help me get to where he is then. Everything's still a bit fuzzy." "Yeah, yeah... Uh, Lulu... Have you gained weight? Ow! What was that for?!" "Fxck. You. I'll find him myself. You're a jackass." And with that said, Lulu shuffled slowly away from the bed while trying to use the sounds still going on about the house to find the door. Which room was he in again? He'd been drifting in and out of it when Hades told him this. To the left...? It sounded like that was where the potions master was. Instead of leaving Lulu for whacking him upside the head, Maso followed impatiently behind him so as to be sure he got to his destination.

"So... How many of you ladies are in this house?" the master of potions asked with a grin only to jump slightly when his own shadow reached up and slapped him upside the head. "That girl with the eyeliner and bad attitude's still good at what she does. Where is she even? Hiding in her shadows as usual?" "She's out at the moment actually, Potions Master. Sorry it took so long for me to get down here. Today's been a pretty weird day." "Puppy! You've gotten more muscle since last we met! At least it's not just fat like that skunk. Oh. Would ya lookit that? The skunk's behind him. Hahahahaha!" "Just let me kill the b*****d already." "No. You deserved that comment for asking if I've gained weight. I mean, I don't feel like I've gotten overly sluggish over the past few years and Hades didn't have any issues getting me back to the house as dead weight so maybe you're just getting weaker." "I am not! You feel like you've gotten heavier, but then again lycans are all about having muscles. Maybe it's that which is making you feel heavier." "Would you two stop bickering?" "We're not bickering. It's a discussion with a hint of hostility towards each other." "Drink this, the both of you, then hop into my pot. You know how this goes." "I hate going into that damn thing... I hate these damnable poisons..." "Get over it. Basilisk and Wataru almost got in here 'cause I got taken out by them. Our group's only as strong as our weakest link and we are those weak links, Maso. Everyone else can handle the more potent poisons while we're still building up our immune system. See you in there." And with that said and done, Lulu downed the little cup handed to him before hopping inside the Master of Potions' large container now sitting on the floor with the lid off.

"Dangit. I hate when he's right. Why can't this ever be easy?" Maso grumbled while fidgeting with his cup. What if he couldn't handle this one? Lulu just took the plunge into risking his life for an immune system without hesitation, but Maso wasn't as... Reckless as Lulu was. He didn't want to just leave Krystina after they'd just confessed their feelings for each other, but all of these potions were connected somehow so... What would happen to Lulu if he didn't drink it?

"Alrighty then. This has literally been our occupation since the dawn of time. Your grandparents and their parents and their parents' parents and so on and so forth have all been ninja assassins. Unfortunately for the brotherhood, we were also guardians of a sacred realm. Whereas ninja assassins like Lucian Nightengale and Runealis Sareila have their complete loyalty to the brotherhood, those of Sheikah descent have a commitment to protecting this sacred realm. We finally get to see it when we reach out first teenage year in which I couldn't wait to show you and your sister, but no~ho. That didn't exactly get to happen. I still plan to show you and your sister along with Maso this sacred realm, but it'll have to wait for things to settle down completely in order to happen. Anyhoo, that's actually where that hourglass necklace Sheik wears came from. A goddess gave one of our ancestors the ability to control time, but gave him the warning that his life was tied into every grain of sand within the necklace. Once the sand ran out, his life would come to an end. At that time he would need a successor to take on the responsibility of protecting time itself. The rest of the Sheikah were to protect the guardian of time and those who misused the abilities so as to avoid death much less pass the necklace along would be hunted by not only the Sheikah, but the Dahaka as well. The Dahaka is a creature of darkness whose real species is a mystery to even us so we just called it Taelÿrr Dahaka, or Time Hunter. Either way, it serves this goddess who made us time's protectors and will even pass the necklace on to a new suitor if the previous owner abuses the necklace's power. It's never left our family's hand although the Dahaka has shown itself on occasion in the past. My father's mother had the necklace before Sheik and after watching over all of her grandchildren on her son's half, she had been uncertain about Sheila, Sheik and myself. She then looked for Wataru's wife and Maso so as to see if he would be a great successor. She'd opted for Maso 'cause I was mischievous and lazy, Sheila was too dark and corrupt and Sheik just attracted darkness wherever he went. An example of that is Shadowheart himself. Maso, however, was definitely a leader and a good willed boy. He never gave up even if it hurt to move and he had literally no energy left. He'd push himself to the point of passing out. He had trouble with his abilities and even when he was scolded by his father for doing something wrong, he just nodded and said he'd be sure to do it better next time. Before she could pass the necklace on to Maso, he simply vanished into thin air. About a year of looking for him and your grandfather ended up finding his emaciated and scarred up body on a riverbank. It tore the family even further apart and Sheik was given the necklace as he was Plan C in case Maso didn't work out. I was Plan B, but my grandma didn't like that I married Karma. Any questions thus far?" Trevor explained as calmly as he could although the way his hands clenched taut at speaking of Maso's death made it apparent that it was a horrible memory to recall.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:10 pm
Dantes_river

the faerie shrugged, a smirk on her face. "i'm used to it." she chuckled, closing her eyes.

"what's with all the screaming out here?" came a small grumble as a shirtless skylar came stumbling out of the bedroom, brushing his messy hair from his face as he grabbed two cups and filled them with water.
"we have a guest." Krystina sighed, glancing up to her brother.
"that'd explain why he's cranky again." sky chuckled as he headed back into the bedroom and handed Shayde one of the cups of water. "who's the old fart Krysti is talking to?"

"nothing so far..." she shrugged, holding his hand when she noticed the look on his face.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:49 am
Pure T0rture

Hades smirked slightly at Lianna's response before shutting his eyes himself. He was exhausted after everything they'd been through recently.

Maso let out a tired sigh only to down the drink and follow Lulu into the pot, the lid flipping up off the floor and shutting behind him. He wouldn't let the fear of death keep him from protecting those he cared about.

Hearing Sky's voice as he returned to the bedroom, Shayde's hand stopped playing with a small black flame just as his fiery reddish-purple eyes flicked up to the male. "An old perverted demon called the master of potions. Only Sheik and I know I get very ill when I try building up an immunity to the poisons he makes. It's not like how other people get poisoned. It's not like anyone else's poisons have worked on me either. Sure I'll get sick for a few days, but it's not deathly ill. Hades and Sheik used his potions for a long time to build up their immunities to poisons so they're mostly immune to poisons of various kinds. Maso and Lulu are still building up their immunities. Unfortunately for us, the only reason he helps them is because Hades asked him to build up their poison intake," he responded while accepting the cup and taking a sip. Tea tasted so much better, but he wasn't going to complain since Sky did go get it for him. Setting the cup on the floor at the foot of the bed, the tall dark haired male slid over to the edge of the bed in his boxers only to slide his hands around the other male's waist and pulled him close. Once he was close, Shayde lightly set his cheek against his stomach and slightly tightened his arms around his waist. "Do... Do you really think I... get cranky? I mean, I am trying to be nicer about things... I could've done worse than just a slap upside that pervy old coot's head."

"Good, good. Sorry for tensing up like that. It was just a really horrible memory and we can only guess as to what all he experienced back then. Even if he can't recall those memories right now, he'll remember them eventually and it scares me to think of all the negative side effects it'll have on the way he acts. That cheerful, goofy side of him may vanish altogether," Trevor murmured lightly while giving her hand a gentle squeeze. Swallowing a lump in his throat, he slightly cleared his throat before continuing on.

"Um... I met your mother when I was sixteen in all truth making Sheila about eleven and Sheik ten. Maso would've been about seven or eight. Yes, Maso is technically two or three years younger than your uncle. I actually married her before my seventeenth birthday and about four days after my birthday was the day we found Maso. After I turned eighteen, Karma told me about being with child and I was very happy to know I was going to have a kid. A little scared 'cause I wasn't exactly the most serious guy and laziness wouldn't be an option with kids. Instead of remaining all laid back and calm about everything, I started doing my missions for the brotherhood with more tact and within a few weeks I had become the infamous Time. Apparently my talents lie dormant until I start taking things seriously. Karma had no issues with me coming home late every once or twice a week back then and I managed to be there for all of her check-ups and when you girls were born, but I guess she started growing tired of me always being gone. I mean, I'd even play with you girls even if I got injured and you girls thought I was some kind of superhero. When you girls were asleep, your mother would scold me for rarely being home to which I tried to explain to her that I was making sure we could live comfortably and not struggle by wondering which bill wasn't going to get paid so we could feed you yet she just seemed to become unhappier and unhappier. I tried to make her feel better by telling her how close I was to retirement and that there'd be no more worries about whether I was actually going to come home in one piece... It just went downhill so quickly I didn't know what to do and when I tried to fix things they just got worse. Then all three of you were gone and the rest of the family was still mad at me for running off and getting married. I was so alone and the only thing that made sense was the sadness and the fear of something horrible happening to my children when she just abandoned you at the house. I looked for you girls for what felt like an eternity and the next thing I knew was Sheik and Ephy were trying to get me to eat, talk and sleep. Around the time I started eating again, Sheik ended up coming to the house looking like he'd seen a ghost and he quite literally had and dragged it back to the house. Maso was back, terrified and without most of his memory while his back was covered in blood. Sheik ended up having to reteach Maso everything while still trying to pull me out of my depression. I think helping Maso distracted me from that dark place I had slid into and so I had less time to sink back into that heavy feeling I'd had weighing in my chest for so long. I kept in contact with Sheik and Maso to be sure they were doing alright and started up searching for you girls again. Once I found you two, I can't even begin to describe how I felt at that moment and then y'all told me about Sheik and Maso and I wanted to strangle them for not contacting me about you. It was so many feelings at once I thought I was going to go crazy again. And you know how insane your aunt is, yes? Well your grandparents are still far worse than she is. They're mad at me for marrying so young and at Sheik for getting the necklace as that means that they were overlooked by your great grandmother in getting the necklace. That is why you're not allowed to meet your grandparents on my side. Any other questions you have that I haven't answered yet?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:02 pm
Dantes_river

"you used to be cranky all the time. But less and less lately." sky grinned, nuzzling shayde's hair as he held him close.

"has Sheila always been a cranky b*tch?" she mumbled, raising an eyebrow.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:19 am
Pure T0rture

Frowning slightly into Sky's torso, he didn't quite budge other than the soft back and forth motion of his thumb against the male's side. "So you all saw me as being cranky... I suppose that's better than appearing afraid of letting others get close," Shayde murmured softly albeit was mostly directed towards himself. Stopping the movement of his thumb, he slightly tightened his hold around the other's waist making the muscles in his back tense a bit. "I'm still afraid, Skylar... I still fear I've let myself fall back into the same trap of letting someone in. Bad things happen when I'm around and nothing I do can fix that. I can feel it in the shadows; the worst is still to come... What it is they cannot say, but it's there."

"Very much so although she wasn't quite this murderous in her childhood. It's why your great grandmother stated she was far too dark and corrupt to hold the responsibility over guarding time. She didn't exactly get along well with people as she always thought of herself as that of a queen and that she should have her every will obeyed at the snap of her fingers. I honestly don't think it'd be a good idea for her to procreate, but there is always the possibility that she may change as I did by having children," Trevor answered with a soft smile. At a soft clicking sound, his eyes shifted up to the door for a moment only to return to Truth's figure in front of him. "Sounds like the dating duo have returned and Ephy does not give off the aura of someone who was just playing laser tag..."

"Jackasses! I don't regret kicking him in his bxtch face either! You heard me warn them if they claimed we were cheating one more time I was dropping the gun and kicking their arse across the frickin' building. He just had to open his mouth and say it and now I'm banned for life for kicking him across the damn room. I wanna go back and kick a few more teeth out of his head," Ephraim fumed while stomping through the front door, his shadow and any shadows his passed over flickering wildly like a fire that showed his irritation. Of course he'd brought the female back with him through the shadows as kindly as he could manage through his physical form flickering every once in a while to some kind of darker form then back every once in a while. When the master of potions opened his mouth to say something about another female being in the room, Ephraim's foot connected with the old demon's chest and punted him across the living room with relative ease. "Not in the mood, old man."

"Ooh~ Ouch... Herbie, your seals are glowing through the bandages and clothes you're wearing. What's eatin' the kid? Ow! Owowow! Get him to stop yanking on my ears!" the demon started out in a groan only to start yelling when Ephraim turned back to him and grabbed his ears, pulling at them rather viciously. As the demon kept yelling about his ears being pulled on, the copper haired male started laughing rather darkly although sounds of a hoarse hiss and deep growl started coming out as well. "Heheheh! Keep it up, ya old perv. If I play with the humans too badly, I might break them, but you'll do just nicely to help settle my anger. At least you will until I get bored." Ephraim! Put. Him. Down. Now. "I don't want to. The people of this realm are so much fun to play with it's no wonder they left our realm. Hey! Let go of me, Shayde! Put me back on the floor!" Not until you calm down. I can hear those light seals cracking like glass with your temper as it is right now and your other side is peeking through those cracks. You're going to hurt someone if you don't cool your jets.

Hanging upside down from the ceiling just out of reach of the master of potions, Ephraim crossed his arms over his chest as the shadows hissed Shayde's thoughts at him. He was right... He thinks. What was he just doing to get up here again? Crap. He was sliding between this sane side and his berserk side and bits and pieces of what he was just saying didn't even make sense in his head.

"Why aren't the shadows listening to me right now?" Because I told them not to until you calmed down. You're endangering everyone over a childish argument at a laser tag place. It was just a bunch of kids not liking the fact that they were losing to a girl and a guy who's never played laser tag before. "I told them not to keep opening their mouths and letting out their bxtching and they didn't take me seriously! I bet they're thinking if I do show up again they should take me serious now that several of their teeth are blending in with rocks. It makes sense about the shadows though since they're obeying you and not me." Unlike most of what you were just hissing. When you're calm enough to talk to someone without biting their head off, ask the master of potions if he understood what you were just saying... Hissing... Growling. Whatever. "Fine... Maybe Trevor can contact his parents about the shadowalker race. If anyone has any information, I'd think it'd be one of the older species and the Sheikah are one of those few species..... I can't do it. I need to hit something and that ancient perv is the perfect target!"

"Shadowalkers? There's no such thing as a shadowalker. Pfft! Whoever told you there was is just a lazy human. The Shenshÿliarr Lædegris was a real species made up of a variety of dark creatures. There were the berserkers, the guardians, the knights, the paladins, the sorcerers, the mages, the clerics, the dragons, the dragon riders, the panthers, the hounds and then the royal family. Unfortunately for them, nearly every species feared them and I'm no exception. They were a species that needed to he feared and everyone was glad when they were wiped out completely. All records of them were destroyed in the middle of the war although it is still believed amongst those of us who still remember them that their queen hid a child in this world while her lady in waiting did the same only to act as a bodyguard for the prince. We have no proof of that other than someone now deceased saying they saw the queen of the shadow realm returning to her homeland with her lady in waiting yet both without their children they brought into this world."

"You know about them, old man?! You could've been helping us out sooner!" "Pfft. Who do you think told the brotherhood and your sensei why you were so light sensitive, are so temperamental and have a body temperature that fluctuates from sixty-three degrees Fahrenheit in the summer to a hundred-eight degrees Fahrenheit in the winter yet when you get a fever it hits over a hundred-twenty degrees Fahrenheit? What did you mean we though?" "Shadowheart is similar to me only he seems to have a stronger connection to the shadows, is far more stable than me and has these skeletal creatures that crawl out of the shadows for him. You didn't know that?" "Kill him! Kill him immediately! Bad things are sure to follow him wherever he goes and you all will be suffering the consequences if he remains alive. If I'd known this earlier, I never would've agreed to helping this group with their poisons! As soon as the puppy and the klutz are done, I'm out of here before things start going downhill."

At the demon's response to hearing just some of what Shayde could do, Ephraim's anger just turned into complete shock even as he hit the floor in a heavy thud, the shadows that'd been holding him up to the ceiling seeming to have vanished into thin air. "Firstly, ow that really hurt and was unexpected. Secondly, I think he heard the master of potions just say all of that. And lastly, I think Shayde cut off his connection to the shadows he usually uses to keep an eye on Sheik and them... Why are you insisting we kill him immediately?" "He's of the royal bloodline is why! All of the light realm will want him dead more so than the berserker and even the Seven Deadly Sins will be hunting after him for the control over the dark he has." "Really?" "Yes, you fool!"

In the room with Skylar, what had started out as trying to calm Ephraim down by using the shadows had turned up in proving his own words to be true. As the master of potions insisted on how bad Shayde was to be around, Shayde pulled all of his shadows out of every room except his own and lightly nuzzled Sky's chest for comfort. The beating of the other's heart was helping a little along with the rise and fall of his chest in time with his breathing. He didn't want to cause even more problems for everyone here.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:19 pm
Dantes_river

Unable to listen to the potions master being what she considered disrespectful, Krystina gave a low growl, standing up quickly as her heated gaze grew red. "that's enough." she hissed, clenching her fists. "i don't give a damn what you think will happen if Shadowheart stays alive. he's our friend. and he's in my house. no one will touch him."
"Besides, if he's as bad as you say, why would someone gifted by the so called realm of light be with him?" Rissa interjected, putting a hand on Krystina's shoulder in an attempt to calm her down. "hey, Ephraim? do you think there'd be any harm in our guest staying longer then he originally planned, so as to tell us a fun story?" she hummed, a sly smirk slowly spreading across her face.

Rubbing his arm gently, sky gave a gentle smile and slowly wrapped them both up in his wings as he began to sing a song. "Can you hear it? The voice of our galaxy; the whisper of a melody, that warns of calamity. So let's, you and me; turn it into a rhapsody, transforming tragedy into possibilities, through hope, and that fire in your eyes: burning so bright~" he smiled softly,

"should we go say hi to everyone?" she murmured softly, not liking the dark feeling that had taken over much of the house after Krystina's outburst.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:21 am
Pure T0rture

"Humanity has disappeared with a chord drenched in the taste of finality. The gravity drags you down so you fight it, reaching; grasping at immortality. Yet, inexplicably, you're drawn together. The children of fate, in all their anger, must sever their ties with the darkness; find solace through the catharsis of all their fears," Shayde hummed softly in sync with Sky's voice. As the wings enclosed around them, he smiled lightly while briefly glancing up at the lighter haired male with a soft frown. Even after he'd attempted killing Hades and nearly everyone else, Sky didn't seem to look at him any differently and he wasn't sure why. Did he really like him so much that he could forgive him for anything?

"We might need to get involved what with Sheik, Kana, Lulu, Maso, Hades and Lianna not getting involved with the demon seeing as a certain friend of yours is now giving off an unfriendly aura. Let us go calm everyone down," Trevor sighed in response before shifting his legs to where he could get his feet under him. Once settled in, he pushed himself to his feet and then pulled his daughter to her feet. Sliding his arm over her shoulders, he started for the door.

"I'm not going to stand in your way if you feel like keeping him here. I'm curious as to what he has to say anyways in this story. My only suggestion is to make sure we keep Maso silent throughout the story as he will protest the perv being around for more than necessary," Ephraim smirked slightly while standing back up and dusting himself off. Glancing back at Rissa, he scratched the back of his neck before lacing his fingers together in front of him. "Sorry for getting us kicked out of that laser tag place. My temperament really sucks."

"I never said I'd do anything to him, you young whippersnappers. Hmph. I just suggest you all do it, but apparently you're all against it. When it comes down to it, I can only hope you all won't be stupid enough to try reasoning with him. As for this fellow of light, he's obviously oblivious as to those from the light realm's order of anything from the land of shadows being a target. They're too much of a threat if they reach their full potential. Just imagine what a berserker like him could do if he found out the full truth about his kin," the demon huffed irritably while continuing to rub his ears as gently as he could from where Ephraim had been tugging on them. Giving Rissa a raised eyebrow hinting at confusion, he stopped though and turned slightly to face the ladies. "Fun story? Depends on what you think a fun story is. I just wish I hadn't've let those kids inside my home. They still don't know what they are, but at least two of them are clerics unlike the other ten. I know how you feel with growing attached to them, but once they start understanding what they are, the more likely they'll figure out what caused them to be nearly extinct and try waging war against the light realm. I don't regret my decision of the thirteenth child though and the fourteenth was even worse when that angel entered my home without permission. Fortunately, the other twelve weren't around when the first two ended up figuring out the truth about themselves. Those fourteen kids who invaded my home are how I learned about the seals restraining their abilities, but none of them were on par with those of the royal bloodline. The brotherhood mentioned something about the seals having no effect on one of the children they took under their wing, but I never would've expected them to release it from their light cell that kept that thing from tearing them apart."

"He's not an it, genius, and I'm not a thing. I'm a he too. If you are raising others like Shayde and me, boy do I feel bad for them. You seem intent on considering us as things instead of people after all. They probably feel like exotic animals or experiments being refused knowledge of the world they came from," Ephraim muttered only to duck under the demon's staff aimed at his head. It was at that time that Trevor entered with Truth, his eyes skimming the room ever so briefly. "People? Ha! Your kind is not anywhere close to being people. You're wolves in sheep's clothing, monsters that dwell in the dark in wait of the light to lower their guard to strike."

"That's awfully funny for a demon to say when those from the realm of light aren't exactly your friends either. Angels and demons have been against each other since the dawn of time and yet you side with their intake of those from the dark. I think I get his negative feelings towards you, Ephy, alongside Shadowheart," Trevor rumbled smoothly only to smile lightly at Krystina and Rissa and give them a slight wave. "I still want to know why Ephy came back so moody though. You two seemed to be having fun at laser tag based on the evil smiley faces Ephy drew on his notes letting me know where he was."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:32 pm
Dantes_river

"if you ask me, they deserve to be called people far more then you do." Krystina frowned, sitting back on the couch.
"It's fine, ephriam. They deserved it." Rissa smiled, taking his hand as she stepped between him and the potions master.
Yawning softly, truth couldn't help the tiny smirk that slipped onto her face when she heard her father's words. "Isn't there a word for people that're afraid of those that they don't understand?"
"It's biggot. And that's a good word, but I do believe hypocrite fits him better." Krystina murmured as she pulled truth onto her lap.

Smiling, sky continued to rub the other's arm before finishing his little song. "There's a fight waiting to be won, now that we are one now that we have grown beyond our years. there isn't time for tears, here, it's time to wake up. Our formless chorus is fractured, but the pieces will serve their purpose; broken, but strong -- we are a halfpainted canvas, an unfinished song, and this is where we belong. this is where we belong."

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:54 am
Pure T0rture

"Those who know do not speak and those who speak do not know. Children is what you all are," the demon grumbled only to give a shout as Trevor hefted him up by the back of his shirt with a calm expression. "And how does the one who knows yet does not speak expect those who speak that do not know to know if they never speak? Explain it to them and we'll see if this one that speaks does not know." "Ah! How the hell do you move so quickly?! Does he do this a lot?"

"He did when he was still working. He's faster when he's serious," Ephraim answered honestly with a half-shrug as his fingers curled around Rissa's hand. He wasn't used to this so it felt a little odd, but he wasn't going to complain. It was nice having someone so close to him. "I'm glad you're not mad at me for flipping out like I did."

"I suppose I should expect no less from those of Sheikah descent. Time is something that was given to them, or so it has been said. It's no wonder they were considered to be shadows from this neutral realm... I'm surprised their younger generations still have those as sharp as tacks," the demon sighed before crossing his arms over his chest. Seeing as the demon was settling down again, Trevor smiled lightly before setting him back down on the ground and then glancing briefly at the ladies. "It's not that I don't understand them, but rather I don't like being caught between wars. The angels have already made it clear they would off the kids I've been taking care of if they ever found out that I've come across stray creatures of the dark much like Herbie and your Shadowheart person and didn't off them before they found out the truth. Or somethin' like that. It was hard payin' attention with that purrty angel around."

"So he was threatened to side with those from the light?" Ephraim tried clarifying while scratching his ear only to get something of a nod from Trevor. How the heck could one of the laziest people catch onto something even the most active people here hadn't even noticed? Was it that laid back attitude that made him notice things most might overlook? Such irritating thoughts they were...

Shayde nuzzled Sky's chest ever so lightly only to pull back enough to where he could gaze up at the light haired male. "You make me feel so safe to open up. Did ya know that?" he hummed lightly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:32 pm
Dantes_river

"well, we'll just have to make sure they don't find out." Krystina smiled, her eyes flashing slightly as a wave of energy pulsed through the house.
"i told you, it's fine." Rissa smiled, rubbing her thumb on his hand.

"y'know, there are other realms besides this one. you could take those kids to one of the neutral realms" truth sighed softly, fidgeting with her fingernails as she glanced up at the man.

"mm." he smiled, kissing shayde's forehead softly. "i'm glad i make you feel safe."

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:21 am
Pure T0rture

"Ha! I laugh on your lapels. They'll find out. They always find out. It doesn't help when you get the psychotic rampages of Herbie releasing the dark atmosphere from his original realm and then having those skeletal guardians crawling out of walls when their prince calls for them. It's direct portals into their kingdom and the light realm becomes alert to their darkness. In any neutral realm, the light and dark realms had their hands in creating it so as to coexist or so that was their supposed intent. Since they had a hand in helping create it, they can pick up on each other in any neutral realm as the realm will either become darker or brighter depending on which side is being active," the old demon scoffed while remaining seated where he was, his staff leaning against his shoulder. It was at that time that Lulu popped up out of the jar with the lid in hand. "Ah. The pup has managed to succeed rather quickly this time. Swallowed some of the sake didja? Every single time you go in, you get a little tipsy."

"Maybe ya shouldn't always make yer potions outta alcohol if ya know people gotta jump into these giant jars. At least it doesn't stick to ya when ya get out," Lulu slurred while hefting himself up and out of the jar, his feet giving a soft thud as they made contact with the wood. Sniffing the air slightly, he then padded over to where Krystina was holding Truth in her lap and dropped into a seated position. "We can have that talk ya wanted once the potions master is gone, but if I start laughin' out of nowhere, it's not you. I get the giggles every time I get out of that thing."

"Heh. I'd never take a werewolf to be the everything's hilarious kind of drunkard... Anyhoo, Truth, the master of potions can't simply jump between realms as easily as Ephy, Shadowheart, the Sheikah and the fey can. It's why he's lived in hiding in the human realm for centuries. A powerful dark sorcerer sent his ancestors among many other demons to this world as a sign of good faith just as a powerful white magic sorceress sent many nephilim here. They did the same between all of the neutral realms so as to maintain balance between the various worlds. Some demons simply possessed bodies that originated from this world and so did some of the nephilim. This ended up with past human generations believing their abilities to be the work of the Devil himself and thus the process of people being stoned to death, drowned with a boulder chained to them, people being hanged and even people being burned at the stake. It didn't matter to those already in those realms on which side they were truly on and therefore things were balanced out. When man would cry about demons, the beings of light took it as a threat of the dark realm trying to take over what was the grey area between them and vice versa. Each realm had a ruler who tried to maintain peace and harmony within that grey area and so both had to keep an eye on all of those neutral realms. Even if he were to take these children he speaks of elsewhere, those from the light will find them unless they enter the realm from which they originated and even then they will deliberately scour the dark with their light until they are wiped out. He would not be able to follow them either as his tolerance for the temperatures they lived in died out centuries ago thus leaving them defenseless, lost and confused. They still don't understand their powers much like Ephy and Shadowheart. The only people still capable of entering that kingdom of darkness would be those like Shadowheart and Ephy, the cait sidhe in which they're still building up their tolerance to go in as deep as Ephy and Shadowheart can, kelpies, banshees, phantoms, shadow demons and humans whose bloodline has inherited the ability to walk through the Shadow Roads such as Hagen. His bloodline will naturally extend his lifeline beyond that of human ages and he will age far slower because a shadow demon took possession of an ancestor of his many centuries ago," Trevor explained calmly while perching himself on the toes of one foot, the other positioned like he was sitting indian-style on the floor. How knowledgeable and calm Trevor was about this had Ephraim staring at him as if asking if he'd known this all along. Lucian just furrowed his brow slightly at trying to put the pieces together. "The war between the dark realm and the light realm no one really knows any more seeing as those who lived and fought in it aren't alive today... Many tales say the dark realm initiated war by completely consuming on of these neutral realms after having stolen away one of it's rulers, but some say the light realm feared the dark realm seeing as their magic was too opposite of each other and so they took the offensive before the dark could. This is where black magic and white magic came into play in the grey realms. While many state black magic such as necromancy, voodoo and hoodoo came from the dark, it originally came from a cleric of the light realm who lost his lover and his entire family. Witch doctors, shamans and medicine women - that which is considered white magic - originated from that of some few clerics of the dark realm who possessed those who originated here in order to help man advance in their medical field as they were incapable of living past a century and protect them from those of the light gone astray. That's about all the Sheikah know of the different realms seeing as our main focus was in being the guardians of Time for a goddess who felt if she didn't seal herself away bad things would come to pass. When she feels it is safe to remove herself from the hourglass, she will and our job will have been completed, but for now we remain loyal in protecting her and all of the power she's allowing us to carry. Their war was not our problem and so we remained out of it. Now, however, it seems we were brought into a war that never ended. Two wars that never ended actually if you count the war between the vampires and the phantoms."

"So you knew all of that, but never told anyone about it?" Ephraim hissed only to nearly jump when Trevor was standing perhaps an inch away from him with a dark glare. When he smiled his oh so cheerful smile, a visible shudder ran down his spine. "I accepted you for who you were, Ephraim. I didn't want you feeling even more alienated than you already were by the very boys you grew up with, the man who raised you and the brotherhood. If you're going to be a drama queen about how I knew something, then I'll just add the fact that I wanted you to mature before I said anything. I didn't care about what you were, but who you were and I wasn't going to allow the Brotherhood to murder a child who didn't understand how much of a threat he was much less what a loving family and friends were like. Call it what you will, but I've always thought of you as a son which was why I was always bringing you home to try learning how to be a normal kid with the help of my daughters. Even when you were forced to wear a mask they never saw you any differently than a sarcastic little boy who needed something to readjust his shot group. I actually planted the idea in Deception's head to kiss you and you fell hook, line and sinker into the trap. You stopped being sarcastic for a while there too albeit I didn't expect you to be traumatized by it. But now look at you youngun's! You grew stronger even when I went through that depression. All of you kids adapted and overcame all obstacles in your way. I didn't even have to hold your hands the entire way." That stated, he seemed to appear back where he was sit-standing a moment before in that same off-the-wall position.

"You certainly throw caution to the wind. Just stay the way you are 'cause I really like you for just being you... I'll remain the troublemaker," Shayde chuckled softly while tapping his finger lightly against the other's cheek and a quick wink.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games