Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:09 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

THIRD YEAR

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Glasses? She must have missed them in her excitement. Now that she saw them they though she thought they looked quite nice on him. She thought a moment before answering his question. "Mine was alright. A little dull though." she replied. She tilted her head as she heard and older student announce for the students to get going. "Guess we better get to the carriages then. Let's go." She said as she started off towards the carriages

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron reached into the cellophane bag filled with what looked like jelly beans, except there were probably one hundred different colors. Not knowing that each color represented a different flavor, Cameron gripped onto a random one and pulled it out of the bag. He pulled out a completely white bean and tossed it into his mouth. After biting into it, he spat it out onto the ground in front of him. "Why would you give me such rubbish?!" he demanded, spitting onto the ground to try and get rid of the taste. He hadn't known that some tasted wonderful while others, such as this earwax flavor, tasted like complete garbage. Cameron couldn't believe that a person could actually enjoy eating these if they taste like earwax. The color in his faced turned to a tinted red, for he was quite angry with what the girl had given him.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:18 pm
User Image

Janelle Hyde
First Year -Unsorted-

--------------------------------------

Hyde stepped lightly off the train and took a deep breath. It had been a long train ride here and she was finally glad to be off of the train. She had never really like trains and the traffic caused by the excited students trying to exit all at once was too much. She had waited until she was sure almost all occupants were of before making her exit. She noticed that the other first years had already seemed to be in their own little groups. She stodd off to the side for now and pulled out a little pocket mirror to make sure her brown colored contacts were still perfectly in place. She put her mirror back and stood idly by, watching the other students, as she awaited further instructions on what to do next.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah walked over to Cameron and Cloe."Hi Im Hannah....Ooo beans,"she said and reached into the bag of everyflavor beans and pulled out a mucusey green colored bean and stuck it in her mouth. She chewed it and felt the taste of vomit in her mouth. She smiled,"Mmm vomit my favorite,"she exclaimed with a smile."Thanks Cloe."

User Image
Mood--- Hungry

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" I want a jelly bean!!!!

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:21 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe was taken aback. Cameron seemed kind of angry. His tone of voice startled her and she took a step back. She'd told him what they were. Didn't he know it was a bit of a risk eating Every Flavour beans? After all, they were every flavour.

She decided not to write him off completely as a bad sport and give him a second chance.

"It's just a sweet. Did you get a bad flavour? I got a crayon tasting one once" she said, sympathetically.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron raised an eyebrow as his facial expression changed from angry to confused. First, Cloe admitted to eat a crayon flavored bean, and next, a girl by the name of Hannah ate a vomit flavored bean, and didn't vomit herself? What kind of a backwards world is this? he wondered. Were all wizards supposed to act like this? "I don't get- what? What are these?" he asked, oddly confused. No one ever said they tasted bad, Cloe just stated that she got a cherry bakewell flavor bean.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:34 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well these are like the jelly beans that muggles eat, bt some flavours do not taste the best. They are called Every Flavour Beans for a reason," she said and picked another bean, but this time got a handful. She picked a random one and chewed it. Hannah made a funny face,"Yuck this one is skunk. I hate skunk not just the flavor, but also the animal,"she said as she wiped her tongue off with her fingers.

User Image
Mood--- Hppy

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" He must be muggle-born.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:35 pm

Cloe looked at Cameron in confusion. He didn't know what they were? How could he not- It began to dawn on her that maybe he was-

"Oh, you must be Muggleborn!" She exclaimed. "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you must know. They're Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans. And they mean EVERY flavour." She raised her eyebrows to emphasise this.

"You can get anything. From bogies to coconut (yuck) to lavender. They're magic," she added redundantly.

She finally stopped explaining when she realised she was talking over Hannah.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron raised his eyebrows. "Every Flavor Beans?" he questioned. Could such things really exist? "Wait, let me get this straight. What you're saying is that you pay for how ever many beans you want, but some taste good and some taste bad?" he asked, hoping he finally understood what the girls were eating. He then cocked an eyebrow Cloe. Muggleborn? Oh, that's why Hannah said muggles eat jelly beans. They must be non wizards! he realized. "Uh, yeah. Neither of my parents have magical abilities," he confessed, not knowing that some would make fun of him for that. "Are your parents wizards and witches?" he asked Hannah and Cloe.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:55 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle had watched everything that had gone one with disinterest. Boys collapsing and meeting new people wasn't to exciting, but another boy bursting out in anger, now that was interesting. She floated over to them and tilted her head, staring at Cameron with interest, but still not saying anything. She glanced at her cousin when she joined them, before turning her attention back to Cameron, a small smirk playing across her features.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie stared at Sean in surprise when he just collapsed, but when the older girl told them to back up she did so, staying with Michelle watching everything with enough interest to make up for her lack of interest. When Michelle walked over to the other group, she followed suit. "Hello." She said sweetly to Cameron, and the rest of the group. When she saw Cloe had some beans she smiled and took one, popping it in her mouth. "Ooh Strawberry Banana!" She squealed, with a wide smile.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Cloe was relieved that Cameron seemed to have simmered down. "It's part of the fun." she said "And everyone likes different flavours so it's not like you could just sell nice ones since one wizards nice could be another witches horrible. I, myself, like the bogey flavour ones. And lavender. But I can't stand coconut,"

She took a little time to digest the fact he had no magical parents. She'd never met a muggle born before, let alone a muggle. Her mother hadn't liked her to play with the muggle children in the village where she grew up.

"Both my parents are wizards," she said. "They both went to Hogwarts too. I'm the 14th generation to go to Hogwarts. On my mother's side, anyway. Only third on my Dad's."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah looked at Cameron and thought she might have hurt his feelings for saying muggle, but she realized he was okay with it."Both of my parents were magic, but I never knew them. My mother died in child birth and my father just disappeared. Hannah smiled and waited to see about Cloe. While she waited she took out a box and opened a bag it. It was a chocolate frog and she let the yummy treat jump into her hand. She quickly shoved it in her mouth before it hopped away and then looked at her card."Really another Dumbledor card that is my tenth one," she said with a sad look. She looked up and smiled, "Oh do you guys want one I have four left."

User Image
Mood--- Happy

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" Frog time.

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:00 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Caitlin listened to them talk. She eyed the candy, she had heard that Wizarding World candy could be dangerous. "What does it taste like?"She asked, knowing some people would pull pranks, or try, because of their blood purity. She watched as Cameron took a bite, spit it out, then flush red. Listening as they explained. She sighed, tugging at a curl. Caitlin pulled her scarf up again, looking around again. She chewed her lip, zoning in and out of the conversation. When she was offered a chocolate frog, she nodded. She knew the frogs were safe.
Wise
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Incredibly nervous
✔Status: Single

Simon nodded when Riley said they should head to the carriages and hurried to match her pace. His hand grazed against hers and he felt a huge flutter in his chest. He glanced towards where Sam was sitting, and imagined him chiding him, telling him to do it. Simon closed his eyes as he reached his hand out to grab Riley's.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron sighed. "I guess that makes sense," he said, agreeing with Cloe. There really was no way of pleasing everybody. He took a moment to take in that Cloe had a whole magical family while anyone he ever knew were muggles. This is a strange place, he thought, but so far, he seemed to be getting along with these first years pretty well. A bleach blonde girl glided over to Cameron and just stared at him. He looked at her, but then he looked down because he felt uncomfortable whenever someone watched him. "Hey," he said quietly to the blue, pink, and orange haired girl. He didn't make much eye contact with either her or the blonde girl.
His gaze went back to Hannah when she spoke. "I never knew my dad. He left when I was really young," he admitted, but he kept the reason for his father's abandonment to himself. In astonishment, he watched as a brown frog jumped into Hannah's mouth. "What's that?" he asked when she offered one.

wearing

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games