Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image

Dalila looked up at Kannah and blushed more, her eyes taking in the older woman's outfit. "Th-thank you Kannah. I uhh... I don't think I look as good as you though..." She stammered and took the chiropteran's hand, letting the woman tug her up. "Where are we going?" She asked as she looked at Kannah nervously.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:39 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah laughed quietly and kissed Dali's hand softly before leading her out to the car she'd recently purchased. "Just a restaurant. Don't worry, I booked a private room for us. We'll be able to be alone while we eat. How do you feel about Italian food?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image

Dalila fidgetted more, twisting her fingers as she said, "I ummmm... I like it okay, but I prefer sushi.... Or even German foods...." She turned eed in embarassment. Her father had tried to get her to eat only Japanese foods, but she only liked sushi, all the other things made her grossed out. The demon was happier with a nice big plate of sauerkraut and a good brautwurst than anything. "I do like Italian." She told her and became even more flustered.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah nodded thoughtfully and opened Dali's door for her, waiting until she was seated in the car to speak. "Well, then, perhaps next time we'll have sushi or German food," she said in a surprisingly gentle tone. She saw how uncomfortable Dali was and gently put her hand over the girl's. "What is it, sweetie? You don't have to come if you don't want to, you know. I want you to have a good time." Kannah wasn't sure what she was doing to make the younger woman so nervous.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image

Dalila turned redder as she heard Kannah's words. "No! I... I do want to! I... It's just...." She buried her face in her hands. "I'm forty one and it's my first date.... I don't know what I should do and I'm scared of ruining it..." The half demon confessed in shame. She had never been able to date with her half brother watching her, even before the incident as he was always near her. Dali shuddered slightly as she recalled her own screams when he had forced himself onto her, Dalila begging him to stop, to turn off the lights, to let her go. She felt that the woman should know. "Has.... has Kirrah told you why I'm not fighting with Uncle?" She inquired in a soft voice.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah smiled gently. "Nothing you could do would ruin this for me, sweetheart. Just being yourself is enough for me. I want to get to know you tonight, that's all." She turned off the car and shook her head slowly. "No, she hasn't. But I'd like to know if you don't mind telling."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image

She shifted a bit and removed her shoes to show Kannah the ankle scars. "Ten years ago my half brother Eblis invaded my room at night, filled it with his magic to keep away all shadows, and brutally r... ra... Forced himself onto me... For over two days...... Then left me bleeding on my own bed..... A week ago, he attempted to do it again in the camps, in my burrow. As a demon, I feel more at home in a sort of dug out burrow went at war. Also makes it harder for a skyward attack." Dali trembled a bit and slipped back on her shoes. "I have many more scars. It seems his acidic touch is permanent. I am just scared of him, even though that same night, he died in the attack that saved me. I am sorry if this makes you think less of me. I just thought I should tell you."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Usually, Kannah would feel enraged that this girl had been hurt like that, but instead she felt an immense sadness because Dali thought she would think less of her for it. Kannah looked at Dali with deep pain in her eyes. "Dali... Do you know my story? Where I... grew up? Has anyone told you?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image

The half demon shook her head and nervously looked at Kannah, her hand suddenly taking the other woman's in it and kneading it gently with her fingers, subconsviously trying to relax and soothe her. "No. I never asked because you never said much yesterday. I thought since you didn't say, it wasn't.my business." Dalila said honestly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah sighed softly and shook her head. "It's not a pretty story, but I feel you should know if we're going to date." Kannah felt her face flush with a strange mix of bashfulness and shame. "I was not born. I was created in a Russian lab from the blood of a Chiropteran queen. I was one of three triplets from the same batch. My older brother was Jordan, a man with incredible mental capacity, and my younger sister was Artemisea (she later renamed herself Elfy), a girl with great speed. I, Kannah, was the one bred for physical strength."

"Life in the lab was anything but pleasant. We were constantly tested and told what to do by the doctors." Kannah trembled and fear entered her eyes at the memory. "The doctor in charge of me and my brother was a man named Raymond Evans. He... He raped both of us repeatedly for years, from the very day we were created. He claimed it was part of our testing... I was always firmly restrained, so that I wouldn't be able to get away. I cried every night he did it, it hurt so much... I was so happy when Elfy staged a breakout and we killed Evans. But I still have nightmares of that horrible doctor... Elfy was the only one of us three that he never got his hands on." Kannah trembled and tried to blink away tears.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

Dalila instantly hugged the woman and whispered, "It doesn't matter if you were born, hatched, or created; you are alive. You have four children, and many friends. That thing had no right to touch you. Only a sick, twisted man could ever do that to a child. No one has a claim to you, but you and the ones you allow." Her blue eyes widened as the very beginning suddenly clicked. "Date me? Why would you want to date me?! I'm forty one! I have no idea what to do!" Her face was hot and red, her eyes happy, but scared.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah hugged Dali back, letting only one tear fall from each eye before she firmly pushed them away. She smiled slightly at Dalila's exclamation, brushing a hand across her eyes quickly. "Well, I mean... That is... If you want to. But I do want to date you, Dali... You're so sweet and innocent and kind... Like I said before. Nothing you could do would ruin it. Just be yourself, and the rest will come naturally." She smiled and placed a soft kiss on the back of Dali's hand. "Now, shall we go eat? Or have you changed your mind?" Kannah was slightly worried that she'd come on too strong and said too much, and Dali might not be interested in her anymore.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image

She blushed and brushed back the strand she had been fussing with all morning, her heart pounding. "I.... I.... I would love to eat you with Italian food....." She stammered in her fit of nerves, the sentance jumbled even though she didn't catch it. Dalila felt strange, like she was havimg a hard time breathing and her heart was flying. But Aurora had told her once about it; she was having a crush, the first stages of love.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah blushed and her mouth fell open slightly at Dali's jumbled wording, then laughed for a minute when she realized it had been an innocent mistake bred of nerves. She smiled and kissed Dali's cheek softly. "Well, let's go then." Kannah drove them to the Italian restaurant and they were seated in a private room within twenty minutes. She didn't want to scare or overwhelm Dali, but it was hard to take her eyes off the girl. She was just so cute.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:27 am
User Image

Dalila looked at the menu, selecting a seafood scampi and a small glass of wine, sipping on it. The demon wanted to try not to dtink to much; alcohol made her rather giggly and flirtatious and she didn't want to ruin her first date. As she sat across the table from Kannah, the silence was getting nerve-wracking. Should she talk? Should she make a joke? Should she stay silent? Dalila finally worked up a bit of courage to ask, "Does this food taste good with you?" Her nerves once again changing her sentance as she grabbed a bit of the shrimp appetizer. She finished the fisrt glass of wine at lightning speed and was so nervous she ordered another glass, her hands twisting in her lap. "Kannah? Why are you attracted to me?" Dali inquired softly, honored to be found pretty, but also curious.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games