Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:52 pm
He chuckled softly "its alright, I seem to be inth e same boat" his plate took just as much damage as hers did, "well it was a long ride after all" he then took a drink from his cup "Hmm... this drink tastes odd... hmm" he took another drink.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:08 pm
Only one building over, Suzie was nestled down. She had every intention of doing nothing but resting up, so she could work up the courage to approach them in the marrow.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:29 pm
(bump)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:31 pm
Januff blinked. "Does it?" She sniffed her cup, the brought it to her mouth, tasting it. It was almost bitter, leaving an odd feeling in her throat on the way down. Liquid fire. "It's not exactly unpleasant." She shrugged, then drunk deeply.  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:39 pm
"Hmmm... Oh well I guess no need to complain as long as its tolerable then" he drank some more as he finished his meal, but not before long Jack started to feel strange "Whooooaa" he leaned to one side almost loosing balance ad chuckled for abit "Haha, almost fell... hahahaha"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:33 pm
Januff giggled at Jack, then pushed back in her chair. "I think we're justired. You can gotobed after you walk me to my room. Twosets of ears are better than one." She said, and stood, only to end up on the floor. She blinked, then collapsed into a fit of laughter, sitting up. "Or....maybe I should stay here..." she was having trouble keeping her speech straight. That last sentence had been in her native tongue.  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:24 pm
Jack wobbled to his feet and managed to help her up laughing "You-you know have I EvEr Told you.... that you talk real pretty like" he managed to carry her til they both tripped and fell on the bed "Hahaha, who put this bed here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:08 pm
Januff watched him wobble, her already flushed cheeks reddening at his compliment. "No-no you haven't but, that's morethanI can say about you cowboy. The twang is cute though." She let out a cry as she was picked up, then giggled when they fell, wrapping herself around him and sitting up a bit to get her barrings. Was it just her, or was the room spinning a bit? She sniffed, looking down at him. "Youi smell...fantastic." she giggled again, pressing her face into his neck.  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:15 pm
He gave a goofy grin as his hat fell off his head and hugged her close "And your sooooo soft." his hands seemed to have a mind of their own and started touching and grabing things on her person. "Stop me if-if, I'm goin to far haha"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:27 pm
Januff blinked. "I am, oh-" If she was a cat, she would've purred. Instead she made a creening noise, licking the side of his face and arching into his hands. "I don't know what, too-too far is." She lifted his hat and put it on her own head, grinning a wolfish grin. "I wannabe as, close to you-you as poss...possssible. Hehe."  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:32 pm
He smiled, she looked so cute when she wore his hat "Hehe, weeellll... I know of a way that we can be closer then ever before * one of his hands seemed to focusing on the back of her top now. (lol alright welp get ready for a time skip :3)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:40 pm
((Yay we're almost done. biggrin ))  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:49 pm
( *sounds like Igor* I'm sooo exciiited. haha)

The next morning

Jack woke up to the sunshine hitting his face through the window, as he groggily opened his eyes, they were blurry "sigh... Morning?" he blinked til his vision got clear then went to get up when he already felt resistance like someon was lying ontop of him. "!!... he looked down seeing that the blanket that covered up to his chest seemed to be hiding another figure under it, and two familiar ears were sticking out of it.... ".... Januff?" he lifted p the covers to look, and there was her sleeping face, being this close to her made him blush, but he then got a glimpse farther down and his face was crimson red now as he saw that they were both naked and in seeing how they were positioned it looked like they... that they... "Whoa..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:20 pm
Januff's ear twitched at the faint noise. She fought against it, trying to submerge herself back into the comfort of sleep. Sleep, warmth, soft fur...she rubbed her cheek against it, ears flattening against her head in contentment. Wait...she slowly blinked her eyes open, yawning and sitting up to stretch. Only..only... "Aaaah!" She shrieked at the sight of Jack, yanking the covers up over her and blushing. "J-Jack?! What are y-you...?" She paused a moment to take in the scene, and seemed to relax just a little. "Did...we?" She sniffed the air, cheeks reddening a bit more. Yes, yes they did.  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:46 am
He was just as red as she was "y-yeah, apperently we did" he sat up now he was at a loss of what to say Richard then piped up "Analysis complete, it would appear that you both were intoxicated during the whole experiece, reproduction expectancy inside Ms. Januff.... 95%" "I-Intoxicated! But we never-" It then dawned on him, that weird tasting drink.... he then facepalmed himself "Oh God"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games