Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:38 pm
((I know right? >.< but it looks better on me ))

"Nothing much." The twins said, setting their stuff down and moving one of the beds in front of the door.
"See if you can spot them." Vincent smiled.
"Ok!" Valkyrie smiled, getting on one of the beds and jumping up and down. "Lets see... Found it! Found it!"
"Sweet. Lets dissect it!" Vincent said, and the two scrambled up to get to the camera.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:39 pm
Dustin was wondering was the twins were up to, so decided to take a break from his work to go check on them.

Damien knew better than to go alone, so he ordered a bunch of secret police to be disguised as club goers. He also called up Monica. He wanted her there as well to make sure things were running smoothly.

A bunch of prisoners were brought into where the new war machine was being tested. Men, women, children, all from everywhere across the empire...to be used as target practice.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:46 pm
"On your command." The officer in charge said.
"First off, before we begin. . . where did you get those people?" Jian asked with curiosity as he looked at their faces.
"Oh, them? They're just civilian rats from the back streets. No one will miss them." the officer replied.
"And by civilians, you mean 'not criminals'." Jian replied.
"Of course. We asked them to create the machines, and now we're killing them." He replied.
"Excuse me?" Jian started, turning towards the man. "I believe we gave you a $10,000 grant to hire skilled labor within the military. Where did that money go?"
"Well..." the officer stuttered with alarm. "It was short notice and... and-."
"Give me a moment." Jian said, putting out his cell phone and dialing Damien's office number.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:10 pm
Damien noticed his office phone rang. "This is Damien Blackrose. State your reason for calling" Damien ordered after picking it up.

Dustin walked up to the door to the rooms that the twins were in and knocked on the door. "Hello. What are the two of you up to?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:25 pm
"Hey, it's Jian." Jain started. "We have a little problem. Not with the machines though. We haven't tested them yet."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:27 pm
"Then what's the issue. Don't tell me that something happened and you weren't able to get to the experimentation facility" Damien replied, sitting a little bit forward in his chair as he spoke on the phone.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:34 pm
"No no. They were just going to kill a bunch of innocent civilians who they hired to build the machines as opposed to using that money we granted them to hire military engineers. I'm currently waiting for him to tell me what he did with that $10,000 check.' Jian replied. "Seriously, I'm getting tired of all these officers not doing what they are hired to do."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:42 pm
"I see. Let me speak to him. Perhaps the sound of my voice my scare him into telling the info. Otherwise you have permission to extract it from him using any force necessary" Damien said with a tone that showed he wasn't to happy with the information he was just told.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:49 pm
"Alright." Jian replied, then turned to the officer and handed him the phone.
"H-hello?" The officer asked, slightly confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:56 pm
"I don't suppose you'd know who's speaking to you, do you?" Damien asked while tapping some fingers on the table with an unimpressed attitude.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:00 pm
"Ack!" The officer said with alarm, dropping the phone. He quickly picked up the phone and held it to his ear. "A-absolute Leader, sir."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:21 pm
"Yes, and I would appreciate it if you didn't shout in my ear" Damien said while sticking a finger in her ear to help clear it. He then continued to speak. "So I am hearing that you've cut corners on the war machines. Care to explain or shall I have the Chief General force it out of you using more...intensive manners?" the Absolute Leader stated.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:34 pm
"Well sir, we- we uh... thought it would be more practical." The officer tried to explain weakly.

"We're" Vincent started.
"Busy." Valkyrie finished. "ha ha! I got it! I got it!" She said, holding the camera in the air.
"Sweet! Let's check it out!" Vincent smiled. Valkyrie tossed the device to Vincent, who quickly began to search for the screw holding it together.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:05 pm
"Well I just wanted to see what you were up to" Dustin said, unlocking the door. He tried pushing it open, but noticed the bed was blocking it. "What the..." he stated.

"Go on. I'm listening" Damien said with that calm, threatening tone that caused his officers to sweat with fear.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:20 pm
"Well, by hiring people from the rat holes and putting them out of misery, we don't have to pay a thing." The officer replied.

Jian said nothing, glaring at the officer. He didn't like killing prisoners like this, but killing normal civilians he found inexcusable.

"I told you we're busy." Vincent said.
"Hey look at this." Valkyrie smiled. "The wires are thin, but this plate can be reprogrammed.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games