Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:56 pm
The Future is not set in Stone...

Raven flew higher so she was nearly at the training room's ceiling. Dark energy glowed on her hands, and she blasted each clone as they charged. "This takes much of your energy, doesn't it?" she asked, knowing full well what the answer was.

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:19 pm
As each clone was blasted, the ice that comprised them clung to Draco to form a much stronger armor than what he had before. "After a while, it does..." --his eyes glowed a faint red-- "...but my energy over the duration of the ability is continuous!" He charged at Raven until he was face-to-face with her with his hammer at the ready, then he gave it a heavy swing.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:24 pm
((In the air? Is he flying? I'm a bit confused...))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:29 pm
((He has wings for a reason. xd ))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:35 pm
(*Tossing out the BS flag* How is his speed gonna increase when he has no powers based on speed? With increased weight comes decreased speed which is the whole logic behind Brink's Gravity power. Just gonna put a bit of logic into a RP for once.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:42 pm
((Shining's right. Logically, the speed thing wouldn't work. I understand the flight due to having wings, though. I was just confused because you said nothing about him even using his wings.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:43 pm
((Logic applying to magic? HA! xd Jk, but Draco's Hell's 9th Circle is almost entirely based on magic, and he has strength that far exceeds what any human would be capable of. The ability only lasts for a few minutes, though, and he's exhausted afterward. That's why he tries to make it count, as well as why he wants to get it under control.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:46 pm
(*points to character powers* Ice-based magic, Dragonic strength, flight, and dragon armor. Please make sure your powers match up to this RP. It has happened before.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:47 pm
(I have nothing else to do in this RP currently but read peoples posts so don't hate me for finding things wrong in them >.<)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:35 pm
((Just because he's strong, doesn't mean he's fast and speed isn't something mentioned in his abilities. And the 9th circle thing seems more like a power based magic than a speed.
By the by, I know you were joking, but most magic is based on logic))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:02 pm
Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alex nodded towards his reply, attempting to be as polite as she could. She knew he was treating her, yet still worried. "I think I'll have...the spring roll, the dragon roll, and some of that udon you were talking about. Not sure which flavor of udon, I'll let you pick." She said slowly, looking back up to him. She loved the rolls, so just ordered off of memory. The dragon roll was always a bit expensive though. "If I remember right salad comes with it, along with miso soup...so that will be all for me." She finishes, closing her menu.

She blinks as he asks what she does, laughing. "Oh no, it's fine." She reassures. The waitress came with their drinks asking what they wanted. Alex told her what she told Salvador, and waited for him to order to reply. Once the waitress had the orders, she left the two. "Well, I'm mostly doing research for my company...along with a few products. But, they mostly send me on errands..." She said, taking a sip of her drink.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:20 pm
((I get the idea, y'all. I edited the previous post to better coincide with his abilities.))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:22 pm
((Thank you))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:21 pm
The Future is not set in Stone...

Raven teleported behind him and aimed a kick at the base of his skull, where his armor wasn't completely connected, and just slightly to the side of his hippocampus. She didn't want to kill him after all.

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:31 pm
Draco was caught off-guard by Raven's attack, but his natural crystal armor protected him from much damage otherwise. "Not bad... but let's see you deal with this!" The Hell's 9th Circle was starting to take over him again, making him seem much more maniacal than he really was. A plethora of ice chunks materialized in front of him, forming what appeared to be a wall, but with several holes. "Boreal Barrage!!" At that instant, the ice all flew at Raven with Draco controlling every move of it.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games