Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:25 pm
"Exactly. Although I guess your options are kind of limited while you're with child." Balthazar mused. "Ah, the downside of royalty: having too much free time."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:31 pm
"Sadly true. Maybe after the baby's born I'll start drinking with you both again." Ophelia snuggled herself a little closer to Balthazar, a pleasant smile resting upon her lips.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:38 pm
"Probably help your mood quite a bit. Er...no offense..." Balthazar added, not wanting to get cut off from sex again after barely getting it back.

((Balthazar dodged a bullet here. I came very close to phrasing it as "getting his sex cut off" xd ))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:02 pm
{Lol XD}

"For your sake I'm just going to take that as a backwards compliment and leave it at that." Ophelia replied, raising an eyebrow at Balthazar's poor choice of words. Still, she wasn't in a particularly angry mood anymore so for now he was safe from being cut off from sex.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:30 pm
"I mean take your mind off of Bianca and politics and all the other stuff you worry needlessly about!" Balthazar quickly added. God he was smooth.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:35 pm
"Yeah, of course." It was clear that Ophelia didn't believe him, but she said nothing more about her doubts. Instead she offered him an affectionate kiss on the cheek before asking, "Speaking of worrying needlessly...there's something that I've always wondered about. Would you mind indulging me?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:40 pm
"Ask away." Balthazar said simply, a little confused about what she could possibly be wondering about him after they shared practically everything already.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:47 pm
"Before we ever got along, back before Kaistern confessed and you had your own body, you often came to my rescue when I was in trouble and you didn't take the several chances you had to end me until I finally pointed it out. I'm certainly not complaining, but I've always wondered why you never just left me to my fate or killed me along with my attackers back then. Was there any real reason for it back then?" Ophelia asked, remembering how Balthazar would take over whenever Kaistern panicked in the old days. She also remembered how he'd try to scare or shoo her off, but he didn't outright attempt to kill her until she mentioned his reluctance (for lack of a better word) to do so. Even back then, part of her wondered if Balthazar had some sort of feelings for her as Kaistern did or what his reasoning was.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:58 pm
"I....don't actually know myself really." Balthazar admitted with a sheepish shrug. It could've been his feelings getting mixed in with mine, or it could've just been his anger acting as a guide line as to who I needed or wanted to kill. Either way, that was a long time ago."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:04 pm
"It always made me wonder just what you would do if I just up and kissed you like I do now." Ophelia promptly moved to peck Balthazar on the cheek once more. She soon moved to hold Balthazar's hand, interlacing her fingers with his before she began to slowly lead him along to their chambers. "Nevertheless, it's a silly curiousity and nothing more. Thank you for indulging me."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:06 pm
"For you, I'm always happy to indulge." Balthazar said with a small smile while putting a hand to his chest like a loyal servant obeying his master's wishes.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:14 pm
Ophelia let out a chuckle at Balthazar's comment, grinning ever so broadly now. "I'm happy to hear it."

{That question brought up another for me. What do you think would have happened if Kaistern hadn't realised when he did that he had feelings for Ophelia?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:16 pm
((*le shrug* A still-loony king and the eventual fall of the kingdom as a whole due to the crazy king?))

"It's a good thing Kaistern's not the jealous sort or I'd actually be concerned about this." More jokes on their split mindset while Balthazar closed the door behind him with a grin.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:28 pm
{Quite possibly. *shrugs* Just an interesting thought.}

AND THEN THEY DID IT.

{Obligatory Octopimp/MasterYorgi refference aside, want to just skim through the Bianca/Ophelia plot and get straight to the good stuff concerning the horror hunger? I'm getting quite a bit of block on this plot as a whole and all I feel like I'm doing is having both sisters act like childish monsters.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:33 pm
((Yeah, I think some fastforwarding would be good right about now.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games