Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:01 am
"of course I did..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck "I mean...men buy woman they like presents...right?" He said, a light blush appearing on is face.

[~I'm gonna get off soon.]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:06 am
Hector turned pale at his comment, looking sick. Quickly, she took off the necklace and gave it back to him. "I am not a woman." She snapped before turning and heading back to the ship quickly.

((Actually getting off now. Goodnight! ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:06 pm
Eviz watched as Hector walked away, he looked down at the necklace in his hand, he wasn't sure what had just happened but he didn't like it. He stuffed the necklace into his pocket and slowly made his way to the ship.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:39 pm
((lolz. Just give it to her later. xd ))

As soon as they had both gotten onto the ship, she did a quick check before commanding the crew to take off. Hector got some of Farah's maps and began to navigate back towards Hannon's capital.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:51 pm
There was a low 'thunk' form behind Farah. Slowly she turned her head, dropping the apple core off the side. The man who ran off to get the few items she asked for had returned with her list and deposited it behind her.

Raising an eyebrow the black haired woman rolled onto the deck, landing gracefully next to the book stack. She eyed the young boy before grinning and flicking through the pile "Impressive you found them all"

Bending to scoop up the books Farah was stopped by a gentile hand on her should as he picked them up again "Where do you want them..."
She pointed towards the dinning room slightly dumbfound. This defiantly didn't happen in Hannon.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:52 pm
[~hehe yeah.]

Eviz made his way to his office, he decided to continue his experiment. He fell into his bed and put himself into a trance, the only way he could face the darkness would be in his dream.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:59 pm
((So um... who is Farah talking to? Just some random crew member? ))

Hector continued to fly the ship. As soon as Hannon's capital was in range, she handed the helm back to the helmsman, who navigated the ship back above the cloud layer towards Ander.

((Oh! I forgot chickface! ))

When the girl had seen Liam, she turned her face away and blushed. "S-sorry. I brought back the extra jewels." She tried to explain.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:21 pm
(( Yup, some poor sukkah! Also Lollie, do you think Cookie is innocent?))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:41 pm
[~ emotion_kirakira ]

"you didn't have to do that" he said, looking to face her "you should have just kept them...to help you out or whatever..." He took a seat on the couch against the wall, he kept looking at her, now that he saw her properly she was actually very beautiful.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:59 pm
"I know..." She admitted. "But... what would be the point?" She replied, looking towards the ground. "I've never been to a ball or party, and I'd feel bad if I sold them. So I decided to give them back. They're yours after all."

((Lol! ... and I can't answer that question. Cookie is distracting me with those eyes! eek they are so bright that I can't look away!))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:26 pm
(( That was a dirty trick Cookie... emotion_donotwant ))

Farah sat at the dinning table, once again it was littered with charts and maps, books, pen's and old scraps of paper. After a while she set down the book she had been reading and rolled up the large map she had been working on.

"It's far from fool proof but it should help until I can get a better look at these books" Stretching her still body Farah wondered off in search of Hector, even basic information was better to work with then nothing at all.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:28 pm
Hector still walked around the control room, inspecting the dials and pressure of the vessel. Everything seemed to be working just fine.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:40 pm
[~ sawy...please don't be mad at me..]

Eviz woke up startled, the darkness breaking the trance and ending the dream. The experiment had gone unsuccessful, it was completely invulnerable to anything he had tried. He sighed and hung his head, his hand reaching into his pocket and pulling out the necklace, he stared at it momentarily before stuffing it back. He decided that would be enough for today.

Liam looked at the jewels, he had never really cared for them and he would have felt better if she had just taken them "well...thank you..." He said anyway, he stood up from the couch and went to the door, he called the nearest gaurd over and began telling him something, when he was finished the gaurd walked off. Liam returned to the couch "you can take a seat if you like...."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:32 pm
((It's ok. I forgive you))

"Um... I uh... ok." She replied, sitting down nervously. "Is there something on your mind?" She asked, wondering why he was allowing her to stay.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:00 pm
"hmm?" Liam muttered looking back to her, of course there was a lot on his mind, but nothing she would be interested in "no..not at all..." His eyes moved down down to her chest, and he remembered how he slashed her "I'm sorry about last night...I wasn't in my right mind..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games