Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:06 am
Clasela

That's the case for myself. I wasn't close to the girl either, but she had so much ahead of her. She was a few months away from graduating high school, and really, no one saw it coming. She was just ripped away from everyone close to her, I still don't know why she did it and it's been two years. The reason I even know that is because she died the day my son was born.
It's understandable. You'd rather the person feel good then tell them something that might hurt them. I guess most of the time people would rather that than a lie though, so that's where it tends to hurt.
I suppose I'm just magic. emotion_awesome Haha. I actually like the hair. I haven't gotten to use it yet, but I do like it. I haven't tried it with Agape. o:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:12 am
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

A cup of tea or coffee. Mostly referred to as tea. 3nodding

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:32 am
Yokies

Whoah.. That's so sad.. I feel so sorry for those who try to reach out and get help and everyone shuts them down. I could never turn down a person in need.
        Mhm, exactly and it always bites me in the bum. But I suppose, I would rather be told the truth even if it hurt me.
        Or sneaky, very, very sneaky... emotion_dowant I like the colour, it's a dull colour, but it goes with a lot of my pale avatars. You should totally try it. I loved what they did with Cafe Miam all together.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:39 am
Clasela

Sometimes it scares me when someone reaches out to me. I'm not very well prepared to help others, but I don't turn them down. I just kind of say whatever I can, and if I can't say anything at all, I'll continue to sit there and listen.
I suppose we just kind of have to keep that in mind when we think about telling a white lie or something along those lines. ^^;
Yeah, I actually like the color. As much as I'd like more dark brown hair, this one isn't bad and the style is cute. I like Cafe Miam despite not really being able to use it much yet. I got it right before I lost my internet so that kind of sucked haha. I never really got to play with it while it was evolving, and when I came back it was done, so I was like "what is this". xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:59 am
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

A cup of tea or coffee. Mostly referred to as tea. 3nodding

Ohhh 3nodding I really like cute stuffs heart cute animals too 4laugh Hey,have you tried bidding on an item before? yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:57 am
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Cute stuff is the best! I have. Are you betting on something at the moment?

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:08 am
Yokies

I don't think anyone is prepared, but I'm glad to hear you always give it your best. Sometimes all people need is someone to listen to them.
        Mhm, there's nothing else we can do. I will shake this habit one day! D:
        Ah, that must have been a bummer. I cannot wait to see what you use it for~ I <3 your avatars~ It was really exciting opening it up every day to see if it evolved~ It was like a super-duper early Christmas.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:12 am
Clasela

That's how I feel about it. I loved having someone who would listen to me if I needed to get anything off my chest, so I give at least that if someone comes to me for help.
I'm sure the first time you notice you did it will be awesome. xD
It was a bit. Though I'm excited to see what Dark Heart will go through, I'm here for that. xD I kind of look at REI's like that as well.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:19 am
Yokies

Mhm, it's a lovely feeling. For me, lately, I just cannot open up to people. I tell them how I feel, but I cannot expand on it because I'll know I'll just cry. *Sigh.*
        More than awesome! I'll feel so proud of myself! :D
        Haha~ Dark Heart will be interesting. Everyone thought Cafe Miam would turn dark and bloody, so I cannot wait to see which way this one goes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:29 am
Clasela

I'm sorry to hear that. D= Sometimes I feel that way myself. I don't want to open up because I know I'm going to get emotional and/or cry and I don't want people to see me like that.
I will feel proud of you as well. xD Give you a medal and a rock cookie.
I really hope Dark Heart stays dark in a nice way. People had high hopes Cafe Miam would go a dark path, but I never thought it would. xD It's nice to see they supplemented that with Dark Heart.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:04 am
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

It sounds like you have a lot of sisters. x3 So do I. Lol. And that's true, but there's always conversation for that~ :D
      Ohhh, it must of been your sister then, because I remember something about 10 years. I have all my wedding stuff in my head memorized. xD
      I hate when people do that; like only caring about someone because they're dying. That's so dumb. If I don't like someone before they're dying, I'm not going to change just because I pity them for dying or something.
      So... why is this guy marrying this woman, does he love her or is he crazy? I know if my boyfriend did that I'd dumb him right there. xD The only needs a woman has is the need for a supportive and loving man, not to be a slut. xP Not saying your sister is a slut... xD I made that sound terrible, I'm sorry. x-x
      I honestly wouldn't want to be in her wedding if that's her thought process, if I didn't support a wedding I wouldn't want to be in it, or even go. xP

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:24 am
Clasela
Eclairl

Hello Chelsea~ It's lovely to meet you too! What sort of training are you receiving? I have to agree with you, I've begun to clear out my bookcase and replace the stupid young adult novels with romances and biographies.
        Do you do avatar art? If so, I would love to see some of your samples, I'm always buying. <3
Right now I'm training in the hospitality category and it's been a while since I did avi art but I do have a shop if you are interested :3  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:08 am
Clasela

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks, and honestly, nothing went to plan. But they were to have a nice, long relaxing hour at a shopping center, as I could do nothing better.

In the end I ended up in tears because everyone just kept complaining and soon went home. Did I like it? Nope. As it was my Sweet Sixteen, I hoped to get a better birthday than usual, but that turned to be the opposite. However, I did get some new panda gear, which I frankly, love.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:03 pm
Broken Heart Production

I only have two and we're half sisters - share the same dad.
        Haha, aren't you prepared! I like to keep track of it because my mind is always changing.
        Mhm, exactly and it's meant to be about dad, not her... She's only visiting this weekend because she's checking out the venue.
        She is a slut, so was her mother. So it's no offence to me. I was so upset when she said that and then she had the right to stick her nose into my parents sex life, saying my mum cheated on dad too. My parents haven't done it in two years because dad isn't well and my mum isn't like that. She's faithful.
        I'm only doing it to keep dad happy, I don't want his last months/year to be in vain. I want him to enjoy his time, not regret it.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:09 pm
Eclairl

That sounds like a lot of fun! Do you plan on having a career is hospitality? I would love to see your shop~

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games