Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

crazydude444292

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:26 am
handle: teh crazydude
Where I live: bellingham, washington USA
My favorite food: meatloaf
My favorite band: BNL
My favorite movie: school of rock
edit: i just want to say thanks to norran for accepting me. hopefully this will break the monatany that is going through my other guilds right now (if it ever does)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:18 pm
ummmm hi im 13 and male and cool and i rock and i play guitar and i like all things cool and................  

Ryu Deepse

Lord Dabido II

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:15 pm
Hullo.

17 - Male - Aussie  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:27 pm
Er, hello... My name's Minkie, and I was randomly invited to join this guild. o__o;

I'm 20 years old and live in Virginia. I don't have a lot of spare time, so I don't really spend but a little bit on here at a time.

My hobbies include drawing, working, and other little spur of the moment things. I hope to save up enough money to go to college and fulfill my dream of working part time while selling paintings/comics on the side. (:

Minkie

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:35 pm
Minkie
Er, hello... My name's Minkie, and I was randomly invited to join this guild. o__o;

I'm 20 years old and live in Virginia. I don't have a lot of spare time, so I don't really spend but a little bit on here at a time.

My hobbies include drawing, working, and other little spur of the moment things. I hope to save up enough money to go to college and fulfill my dream of working part time while selling paintings/comics on the side. (:

My first ferret's name was minkie! surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:38 pm
crazydude444292
edit: i just want to say thanks to norran for accepting me. hopefully this will break the monatany that is going through my other guilds right now (if it ever does)

Lol, I have a hankering for meatloaf! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

clairafornia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:51 pm
I'm Claire, Claireh, whatever.

I'd like to make a sweet nice introduction but I am pretty much sick of Gaia right now.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:56 pm
Hello, everyone~
My name is Kara, and I am fairly new to the Guild.

Many of my friends often refer to me as 'Chewy', so you may adress to me the same way, if you wish. (New nicknames are fun, too. <3)

I am 15 years old and I live in the state of California. Not much else to say about that, except for the fact that the weather sucks. D;

To be honest, I'm not a very sociable person outside of Gaia.
I love meeting new people and making friends, even though I'm not very good at it. xD;

I enjoy writing poetry, playing video games, drawing and divulging myself in unhealthy amounts of junk-food. <3

Um.. I guess that's it. O:

T3h~Chewy

Chesea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:59 pm
:3
'Ello.
I'm Olivia(Livy. <3).
I'm from South Louisiana.
And I'm 15 years old.
<333

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:12 pm
zphal_girl87
crazydude444292

Lol, I have a hankering for meatloaf! biggrin
cause meatloaf is teh tasty!  

crazydude444292

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:39 am
name lya
real age 21
rp race elf.
thing i do all the time is rp.
im also a helping hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:46 am
Hi. What's up.
Overland Park Kansas
I require your VGD subforum. sweatdrop  

Banned_Agains_Mule_XD

Nafiea

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:51 am
I have a lot of screen names, but most people just call me Nafiea on this account. I had an old one where people called me Lyra....

Oh well, I'm not gonna disclose much.

Interests: Pendragon, Jak and Daxter, most other games, tons of music, no rap.

I'm sure other facts will be ommited though various experiances in the guild. Happy to be here. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:00 am
I GO BY MANY NAMES. One or two. My most common one is "Bob Rob The Mob Slob Job" You can call me Whatever. Mine nam billy, and also Ray. From time to time.

I enjoy anything that is mentally deranged, or legally not sane. As in weird music. Preferably by people with Weird in their name. (HINT HINT.) I wrote a song once. It was three letters long. I made millions. Next year i'm going to re-invent the wheel. I will call it the mad toaster box. It will also be a kareoke machine. Whenever I start a thread, the forst words will probably read
CONGRATULATIONS. You can read!
Prepare to regret being literate.

It is a saftey measure.

I be 14, but some people say I don't look a day over ninja 293. Which is young, I suppose. if i looking for frog him name hopkin green frog

But I don't own any frogs, so you can rule that out. I am the bringer of bacon, and the King of all Cosmos. I roll for fun. I am stunned up and down.

I have nothing better to do, hence why this is so long. Enjoy losing your eyesight at the sight of this messege. I am also currently enjoying myself in an online game titled Kingdom of Loathing. I am a stick figure man who hits people with frying pans and sauce pans. And sometines knives. It is quite fun.  

KrystalRay

Punk Fox TH

Man-Hungry Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:12 am
So I look at this guild after I get the invite, and have to wonder what someone was smoking. . . Okay, let me explain. It's said by a number of people, quoted on the front page, that this is a nice, friendly guild. I need to ask if they really know who I am. I know I'm intelligent, and when someone acts below their own level, I usually get sarcastic and cruel, though not nearly as bad as I used to be. I'll defend someone that, only a moment ago, I tore into. I believe in classy insults, if any are to be thrown, wit and intelligence over crowd tactics.

But now that that's out of the way, I am the illustrious Punk Fox Tora Hikari, regular of the Table Top Gaming forum, and once a Writer's Forum Regular. You may call me Punk or Fox, take your pick, TH is there as a reminder to my old names. If I had to give you information about me, let's talk D&D, I'm a Bard. ONe hundred percent, with a few occasional spins along the Paladin and Cleric route.

Religiously, I'm ecclectic, but mostly Pagan with some biblical roots ((Hey, Rabbi Josh was a damn smart guy, too bad the wrong people started teaching for him.)).

I'm a devoted Star Wars fan, though George Lucas can go somewhere else, I'm tired of his money grabbing habits. I have a new master now, in Joss Whedon. Can't Stop the Signal. I'm a geek, gamer, and casual Otaku. Tabletop gaming, Give me Tri-Stat roleplaying, any card game I'm playing at the time, and miniatures are always fun to paint. I play Igo, buy Graphic Novels instead of buy DVDs. I happen to like the Inheritence Trilogy by Paolini, though I want to slap him a good one. I'm a Tolkien fan. I also read Dominic Deegan by Mooke. www.dominic-deegan.com Hop on the bandwagon, he's in the middle of his con schedule right now!

As for my sig: Modified Jedi Code, a great deal less fanboy than the original. Yes, I do think I am otherkin, you have questions, feel free to ask. And I gave my Studded LEather Collar to someone who wanted one. Realized I want it back.

So that's me online.

In real life, I'm Pat, work at Target and am twenty years old. If you need more, get to know me, I don't hide much.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games