Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:00 pm
Xixi finished off the last few pieces of her fruit and placed her fork in her bowl. "Strike...it all depends on your actions that will change the relationship we have right now. Say you hurt me with your new found power...then I might not want to stay around..I dont know..Its hard to say how far you can go as to hurting me and changeing as a person." Xixi stopped and got up to get a glass of water for them both. However she returned with only one cup and that was given to Strike unconciously.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:17 pm
Strike held the glass back to Xixi. He focused in on the water, and it slowly bubble, releasing a gas. Strike struck the match in front of him and the gas sparkled as it fell to the ground. "I think maybe they will make things better, now that you have said that. Drink this, I took out the few impurities from the mountain."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:21 pm
Xixi took the glass and completely forgot she had meant for them both to have a glass. She took a sip at first, then drank the whole thing down. It didn't seem much different but it did taste a bit less salty, sugery, and less like dirt at times. "Hmm not bad Strike."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:29 pm
"Not bad she says, well, thats only a part of it. When I made this cavern, I nearly lost control of my powers and blew it apart, I think thats when my hair changed colors. I don't think that will ever happen again thought, I can't remember much about it... I thought you should know that..."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:38 pm
Xixi lowered her head and wondered why though it happened to him. She didn't know what it felt like to have powers of her own...though deep down inside she had some. She kept them locked away in her heart so she would never remember anything of such power. Her father was the devil, so of course she would have some ability...some that she wasnt proud of. Along with her powers she kept her black wings hidden from herself and the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:53 pm
"Are you ok Xixi? I think we have had enough revealing for the night. We have the rest of our time here to share secrets. I have a whole week to catch you up on it before we go back. So lets get to be so we can be nice and bright for tomorrows adventures!" Strike got up and put his wing around Xixi. "Come on my darling..."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:58 pm
Xixi snapped out of her bit of depression and did as Strike said. She rose from her seat and wrapped her arm around him and kissed his cheek. "I can't wait." She pulled away and held one hand in the other looking down. "I really have missed you...We never really got to spend enought time with one another..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:09 pm
Strike lead her back to the master bedroom. He let her go for a minute as he undressed some. He left his pants on. He laid down on the bed and waited for Xixi. "I know we haven't gotten much time to ourselves. But thats what this place is for. For us my love..." Strike laid his head back on a pillow and waited.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:11 pm
Xixi looked at the mirror for a second and noticed a flash of dark wings appear and fade. It was all in her mind, something she didn't want to remember. Quickly she pulled away and smiled. "Mhm." Quickly she got dressed into her nightgown and layed next to Strike as close as she could.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:15 pm
Strike wrapped his right wing around her as he always did. "This is our time, our place, our life. Tomorrow starts it all... " Strike kissed her gently on the lips and stared into her eyes. "I love you..."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:23 pm
Xixi felt a bit exited and smiled a little before returning those small 3 words to him. "And I love you." She berried her head in his shoulder closing her eyes and embracing him. Xixi couldn't wait for tomorrow. It sounded exciting.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:30 pm
Strike kissed her on the top of the head and leaned back. "Sleep well my love..." He slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep. His wing gripped them together a bit more, but just enough to get them closer and not to hurt Xixi. The lights dimmed automatically when it got late. The faint light from the green crystal sky light trickled through. The stars twinkled bright for them, burning like their love.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:36 pm
Xixi hesitated to fall asleep but soon did so as the lights dimmed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:44 pm
The nigh carried on slowly. The stars slowly shifted in the sky as the morning sun warmed the clouds with reds and yellows. The sun glinted in through the windows of the bedroom and Strike opened his eyes to the world. He rubbed Xixi gently and kissed her on the forehead. She twitched slightly in his arms.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:50 pm
A slight moan cam from Xixi a Strike touched her. She remained asleep but it was slowly getting to her that it was morning. However she was a deep sleeper and didn't like to get up early anymore.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games