Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:18 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
(Hey blessedheart! ^^)
Ren was walking in the forest with Jamie.

Shun sees Jamie and Ren and he smiles as he waves at them even though he doesn't know them.

Ren waved at Shun and walked over. "Hello sir."

"Hi. Nice to meet you." Shun said, smiling as he bowed his head lightly in greeting.

"Im Ren Kigame. My daughter Jamie is around somewhere" Jamie is watching from a tree.

"BNice to meet you. I'm shun." He said, extending his hand out to shake hers.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:19 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"i cant im hungry and this is all i have......."
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"stop using weird words i dont know about!"she bites the apple again"what the hecks an apple and if its this then no i dont like it one bit"
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"yeah.......but still this is gross.......but it was all i could find......"

"You don't like apples?" Shun asked as he tilted his head.

"Sorry and yes its that. If you don't like it then stop eating it." Shgun sated.

"Then I get you something that you will like to eat. Please don't force it down. You'll bring it back up." Shun stated as he sihghed.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:20 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
(Hey blessedheart! ^^)
Ren was walking in the forest with Jamie.

Shun sees Jamie and Ren and he smiles as he waves at them even though he doesn't know them.

"Hi. Nice to meet you." Shun said, smiling as he bowed his head lightly in greeting.

"Im Ren Kigame. My daughter Jamie is around somewhere" Jamie is watching from a tree.

She grabbed his hand and shook. Jamie is stalking them in the tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:22 pm
"I already bothered you enough mostly from makin you feed me the other day"she laughed and bites it once more
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"stop using weird words i dont know about!"she bites the apple again"what the hecks an apple and if its this then no i dont like it one bit"
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"yeah.......but still this is gross.......but it was all i could find......"

"You don't like apples?" Shun asked as he tilted his head.

"Sorry and yes its that. If you don't like it then stop eating it." Shgun sated.

"Then I get you something that you will like to eat. Please don't force it down. You'll bring it back up." Shun stated as he sihghed.

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:24 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

She grabbed his hand and shook. Jamie is stalking them in the tree.

Shun looks up as he hears Jamie and smiled as he waved. "Hello. You must be Jamie." HE stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:28 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"I already bothered you enough mostly from makin you feed me the other day"she laughed and bites it once more
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"I didn't mind really. I like helping others in any way I can." Shun stated as he smiled.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:29 pm
"hm strange......well what is there too eat......seriously i dont see anything"
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"I didn't mind really. I like helping others in any way I can." Shun stated as he smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:33 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"Hold on." Shun said as he left for for about 20 minutes. He then came back with his clothes soak but had 4 fried fish on a stick in his hand and he grinned. "Here you go. Hope you like fish."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:36 pm
Angel tilted her head in confusion"wha?"
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"Hold on." Shun said as he left for for about 20 minutes. He then came back with his clothes soak but had 4 fried fish on a stick in his hand and he grinned. "Here you go. Hope you like fish."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:37 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"I went to the river nearby and caught ya some fish" shun stated, holding one out to her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:39 pm
"no i mean whats that"she asked as she grabed it
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"I went to the river nearby and caught ya some fish" shun stated, holding one out to her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:44 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"Its fish." Shun said as he smiled, "Its really good. Its from the meat family."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:48 pm
Angel bites a small piece chews and swallow"mmm its good" she smiled
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"Its fish." Shun said as he smiled, "Its really good. Its from the meat family."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:50 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

Shun smiled as he sat down and looked up at her. "I'm glad you like it, there more so don't hesitate to ask." Shun said as he held the three remaining fish happily.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:59 pm
"okay"she smiles and takes another bit and chews then swallows"bleh that was alittle hot"
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

Shun smiled as he sat down and looked up at her. "I'm glad you like it, there more so don't hesitate to ask." Shun said as he held the three remaining fish happily.

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games