Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:00 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"okay"she smiles and takes another bit and chews then swallows"bleh that was alittle hot"
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
Angel bites a small piece chews and swallow"mmm its good" she smiled
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"no i mean whats that"she asked as she grabed it

"Its fish." Shun said as he smiled, "Its really good. Its from the meat family."

Shun smiled as he sat down and looked up at her. "I'm glad you like it, there more so don't hesitate to ask." Shun said as he held the three remaining fish happily.

Shun chuckled as he nodded, "Yea, the fish is cooked so it can do that at times. Try blowing on it then eating."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:04 pm
"man im a idiot......"she laughd alittle "and fish is mean"
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"okay"she smiles and takes another bit and chews then swallows"bleh that was alittle hot"
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"no i mean whats that"she asked as she grabed it

"Its fish." Shun said as he smiled, "Its really good. Its from the meat family."

Shun smiled as he sat down and looked up at her. "I'm glad you like it, there more so don't hesitate to ask." Shun said as he held the three remaining fish happily.

Shun chuckled as he nodded, "Yea, the fish is cooked so it can do that at times. Try blowing on it then eating."

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:06 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

Shun laughed again as he shook his head and smiled, "You not a idiot. You just forgot." He stated then chuckled again when she said the fish a=was mean.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:14 pm
"i dont know alot of things from how i was raised how im i not a idiot"she pokes the fish with her nail
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

Shun laughed again as he shook his head and smiled, "You not a idiot. You just forgot." He stated then chuckled again when she said the fish a=was mean.

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:15 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"i dont know alot of things from how i was raised how im i not a idiot"she pokes the fish with her nail
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"Really? Well I can teach you so it's akk good." Shun said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:20 pm
"Really?you would do that?"she smiles gettin quite happy
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:24 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"Sure." Shun said happily as he smiled, "Just tell me what you don't get and I'll explain it to the best of my ability."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:26 pm
"then thatll be alot of work"she laughed with a smile
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"Sure." Shun said happily as he smiled, "Just tell me what you don't get and I'll explain it to the best of my ability."

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:27 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"Thats fine with me.I like work." He sais, smiling back.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:30 pm
"i dont im a lazy person most of the time"
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"Thats fine with me.I like work." He sais, smiling back.

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:32 pm
(hiii) *yuki sat on her couch holding her baby*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:35 pm
(Hey^^) Shun smiled as he got up and looked at her. "Hey Angel. Wanna go somewhere real quick?" Shun asked, wanting to see Yuki and the baby.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:40 pm
"yeah, sure. i dont mind, i have nothing to do"Angel streached and the fish fell off the stick on to her head"i forgot i had that......."she picks the fish off her head "now my hair is bleh!"she laughed and glared at the fish
blessedheart
(Hey^^) Shun smiled as he got up and looked at her. "Hey Angel. Wanna go somewhere real quick?" Shun asked, wanting to see Yuki and the baby.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:42 pm
*the kaory fell asleep so she took him upstairs and put him in his crib*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:49 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"yeah, sure. i dont mind, i have nothing to do"Angel streached and the fish fell off the stick on to her head"i forgot i had that......."she picks the fish off her head "now my hair is bleh!"she laughed and glared at the fish
blessedheart

Shun laughed as he shook his head and smiled, still laughing slightly as he took her hand and got up. "Come one. Lets get going." He said as he started to walk. When they reacked yuki's house he rang the doorbell and waited.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games