Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:31 pm
"I said earlier, I don't sleep much because of my past. I will always he haunted by those I have harmed, even minorly." William said with a deep sigh. "I really think I need to get some sleep... but I can never get any. I usually only get an hour of sleep for each day... thats only seven a week. I don't know what to do any more... In public I am cheery, usually, but at home, I am crabby, tired, and ashamed of myself."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:50 pm
Aiden stood up, stretching, and gather his things, whistling for Spork. "I'm gonna leave now. 'Night, Fei-Tao. 'Night, Mia." he called to them. Walking out of the cafe, Spork was at his heels, and he found Maria. "Uh, Maria? Just wanted to let you know I'm going home."
Maria looked up at Aiden. "Mmkay, Lemonaiden." she said, standing up and brushing off herself. "Give mom my love and don't get lost on the way home." Maria hugged Aiden for a moment, then kissed the top of his head. "Well, I guess I should get to the cafe. William, you're welcome to stay the night, if you'd like."
Aiden smiled at the couple before starting his walk home. "Hm. She seems happy, doesn't she, Spork?" he asked once they were out of earshot. Spork barked in response. "Yeah, I guess, but maybe just being with someone will make it better."  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:14 pm
"I wouldn't want to be a bother." He said, stille curled up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:34 pm
Maria laughed lightly. "It's fine, you wouldn't be." she walked around him, then crouched down so she was face to face. "C'mon, Will." she said, straightening up and holding out her hand to help him up.  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:37 pm
William smiled and took her hand, getting up. He sighed a little. "Okey."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:10 pm
Maria grinned, and walked hand-in-hand with him back into the cafe. "Want some tea?" she asked him.  

Methodless Madness

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:15 pm
Fei-Tao smiled gently up at Mia. "At least you know own past..." he lamented. "Only past I know no good either." He waved to Aiden and Spork as they left, then watched Maria and William walk back in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:16 pm
"No..." William replied with a smile.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:54 am
Mia smiled warmly at Aiden and Spork as they left the cafe.
"Goodnight you two.."

Turning back to Fei-Tao, she frowned. "I don't know.. The thing I want to do when it comes to my past is.. forget it.. I wish I could. But at the same time, I.. I don't know if I'd want to be suffering in the eternal unknown.. " She leans forward and hugs Fei-Tao suddenly. "I'm always here if you need help with any of it.. And it's not like you need to explain.. " she beamed. Mia then turned towards the door and smiled at the two walking in. Turning back to Fei-Tao, she whispered with grin "Williams in good hands now.. He'll be alright."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:25 pm
Maria shrugged, as if saying "suit yourself", and then, blushing slightly, let go of William's hand. "Sorry." she muttered. A few seconds later, she was drinking a cup of regular coffee, watching the steam rise off of it. Maria walked over to the small, overstuffed couch.  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:32 pm
William chuckled a littl, not noticing it untill she said something. He sat down next to her and tilted his head back and close his eyes. He began to hum a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:48 pm
Maria balanced the hot cup of coffee in one hand and poked William with the other. "Are you...laughing at me?" she asked with mock incredulity. As she tucked one of her legs beneath her, the cup slipped from her grasp. The hot liquid spilled across her lap, scorching her. "Damn it!" she cried, hopping up. "Ah, did you get any coffee on you, William?" Maria asked, an apologetic look on her face as she cleaned the coffee up with a snap of her fingers.  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:57 pm
He handed her a towel. "Here." He said as he stood behind her. He chuckled a bit. "What if I was laughing at you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:11 pm
"Thanks." she said, trying to sop up the remainder of the coffee with the towel. "Hm, if you are..." she said, contemplating her answer. "Then I'll...force you to watch girly movies with me." she finished, grinning. "Ugh. But I'll have to change my skirt first." the young woman added, looking down at the large coffee stain.  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:13 pm
"It aint a bad thing to me, I was forced to watch girly shows with my mother..." He said sighing with a frown. Even though he remembered his parents forcing bad thing upon him, he still missed them. He smiled quickly and jumped over the back of the couch and sat down.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games