Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:04 pm
By this time Crystal had stopped crying.
"Ya, its a good plan, lets do it!" Crystal said.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
Name: Cole
Power: He can control fire and do fire spells only.
Bio: He is Crystal's brother, he has 1 brother and 2 sisters (including Crystals.) His parents were kidnapped and his conscience has been bugging him for not going after them when Crystal asked. (Look at Crystal's Bio for more info-page 7)
Personality: Cole is very nice and likes everyone. He is loyal and will follow orders. Cole's also outgoing-ish. He will do everything to save his family and friends when in danger.

11bumblebee

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:01 pm

"Well, our little Crystal has made some friends, eh?" Cole said talking to his pet pheniox, Blaze. Blaze Responded with a little nod flying above his head. Cole then got up from his hidding place on the hill and walked toward the school.
"I think it's time to enroll in this school, but we still can't let Crystal see us."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 am
Xavier nodded. He wanted revenge, but it would have to wait.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:02 am
Crystal ran back to her room to get in some practise for the fight. She knew that the spell they wanted her to use wasn't that strong.
After Crystal left Cole walked up to the poeple she was talking to. He wanted to make sure that Crystal was growing in her powers and not getting distracted by her friends. That was the reason he sent her there in the first place.
"Hey," Cole said standing infront of them, " i'm new here and needed some direction to the office to sign into the school." He half lied.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:20 pm
Xavier looked at the new guy, giving him a card with the directions on it. You never know when you'll need something like that. "Follow the directions on that card, kid. I can't help you myself. I have some issues to work out." He told him.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:23 pm
~Azalea~"we should all prepare and rest. My sister won't be easily taken down. Kiki and Xavier you are going to have to be quick make sure she has no time to react. I need to go see Crystal."

*Azalea left the room*
~Galia~"C"mon, Keira, you're much safer by us, where at least I can see you."

*Galia followed Azalea*
*Azalea went to Crystal's dorm room and knocked on the door*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:27 pm
Xavier nodded, sitting down on his bed. He set his fedora down, thinking about how this mess might go down.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:11 pm
Keira followed Azalea and Galia, a frown on her face. She was worried about Izumi. Sure, the boy was a fighter, but he was so innocent. Ivy was probably torturing him beyond belief. Keira would do anything to have Izumi back safe. Even work with a crook like Xavier.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:05 pm
Cole said thanks to the kid and followed the directions to the office. "Well, the one kid that gave me these directions didn't seem like he would distracted Crystal, but I will need to keep and eye on the rest. What do you think Blaze?" Cole said. Blaze nodded in agrement.
Crystal opened the door. "Hey, Azalea, whats up?" Hope was on the bed.  

11bumblebee

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:58 pm
~Azalea~"Would you like me to help you increase your powers? I can help you become stronger. Your magic needs to be strong to sustain my sister in your trap for a certain amount of time so Kiki and Xavier can get a hold of her."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:00 pm
~Galia~"keira, don't worry. I just know the Miss will be able to save izumi and Talia! One day she will overthrow her father and become ruler then everyone will prosper! I just know it!"  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:05 pm
((Alright. I'll just join then, I guess. Any particular races that we have an excess of?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:18 pm
(You can make your char be any race you want smile )  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:10 pm
Cole walked into the sign-in office and got everything sorted out. He found out he is rooming with himself, but he did think it was weird that the people living beside him were Izumi, Xavier and Azalea...A girl, in the guys section?
"Oh well," Cole said, "this school isn't normal to begin with. They're probably in some epic battle that will endanger anyone trying to help her." He said laughing a bit. What are the chances of that happining? He thought.

" Oh, thank you Azalea! I need all the help I can get! So what spell do you want to work on next?" Crystal said opening the door so she could come in.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games