Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:17 pm
*Turned and saw RA-IEM. I hadn't seen him in a while because i was sorta possesed. I wanted to apologize to him but he seemed a bit busy.*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:20 pm
as im fighting i could see a group of people far of in the distance. And it looked like they needed help. So i finished of the last of the enemies in this section and teloported of to the people.  

satanicskull123

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:24 pm
*looks at RA-IEM* *in his head: never seen him before* hmm...*is curious*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:27 pm
i see the ppl are busy but that doesnt mean i cant help.so I turn to ask them if they need help.  

satanicskull123

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:29 pm
*hetukiri's hair caressed her face as the wind blew to and fro* *she stared at RA-IEM as he fought and wondered, "would he ever" *then she said to her self not loud enough for anyone else to ease drop*

"WOULD he ever" *now her eyes where off in a gaze still fixed on RA-IEM as he fought..., she stayed like that for a few more seconds, and then she leaped off the roof and headed towards the mass group of enimies*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:31 pm
*looks at the boy who just asked to help* yes we could use all the help we can get....whats your name?....  

Zenjin Jiruga

Diyske

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:34 pm
*as RA-IEM fought he felt as though a pair of eyes were penetrating his skin,*
*he looked towards Hetukiri but she had jumped off the roof top at that time*
*he thought in his mind about it a bit more, and then he got back to the battle*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:37 pm
Emma looks up."Oh my god" she whispers as an arrow comes hurdling towards them. Emma runs to tackle Dark.Emma screams "Nooooooo. Dark look out!" What Emma saw was the an arrow shooting Dark straight through the heart. She knew that if she tried hard enough that she could change her vision even though she had never tried.  

ninjaangel18

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:40 pm
*I took my eyes off the battle for a couple of seconds then suddenly i felt a heavy object hit my head. I lost balance and slipped off the roof. I didn't realize what was happening since the blow on the head almost knocked me on conscious.*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:43 pm
*sees Scarlet fall and quickly raises his spikes from the ground and changes its form so its like a cradle, catching her as she falls*  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:47 pm
*As the cradle shapped spike rose to catch me it was destroyed by one of the soldiers and i slowly opened my eyes seeing that i had to do something quickly*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:49 pm
"Now is not the time for brash actions, Sxcanda. In a time like this, stelthis needed, and a lot of it," *Goddess whispered to the brothers. they could not afford to be seen at this moment, not with two extreamly powerful people so close* "We wait for Chief to get here, THEN we can attack the Commander. He owes me many lives for those his men have taken. Revenge shall be ours soon enough." *Inness, Atmunds Third General, was busy fighting off the Shadows in Atmunds absence. He was only Third because of the gift that was Malric. Inness could not think badly of his little brother. As a child, Inness had often forgone the games that the other Centaur children would play in order to spend time with his brother* "Come, men! Let us fight to victory! Victory for the side of the Light!"  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Diyske

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:50 pm
*RA-IEM had felt something quite odd, he looked around to see if it was some sort of warning for him but there was none... only soldiers of the shadows and allies*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:53 pm
*quickly tries to make a new spike cradle but its quickly destroyed by another soldier* dammit...*watches as she is fallling swiftly to the ground*  

Zenjin Jiruga

Diyske

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:56 pm
*RA-IEM now saw what the warning was he felt, Scarlet now hurled towards the ground*

*WITH OUT HESITATION HE SWOOPED DOWN AND CRADLED HER IN HIS ARMS, AND WITH HIS TRIDENT HE HAD EMITTED A LIGHT FROM IT THAT DESTROYED ANY NEARBY SHADOW SOLDIERS*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games