Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:56 pm

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

"y-you shouldn't have tresspassed in my private property..." she knew he read that he'd die, and shed admit she loved him now.

"I know." Shun said, his ears going down. "I'm sorry, I did not mean to.."

"Its fine. ^^••••••••••••••"

"Huh?" shun said, "I didn't hear the last part, could you repeat it."

She starts giggling. "nothing important"

Shun looked at her curiously and nodded. They reach th restaurant and they enter.

"Shun...you saw how you died, didn't you?" takes off the necklace. Hands it to Shun. "Here. I want you to have this. ^^"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:01 pm

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

Shun looked at her curiously and nodded. They reach th restaurant and they enter.

"Shun...you saw how you died, didn't you?" takes off the necklace. Hands it to Shun. "Here. I want you to have this. ^^"

"Yes I did.." Shun said and looked at the necklace. He then looked at her and took the necklace from her hands and put it around his neck. "Thanks."

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:05 pm

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

"Yes I did.." Shun said and looked at the necklace. He then looked at her and took the necklace from her hands and put it around his neck. "Thanks."
e
She smiles. "some people think it's cursed. It's not, because when I took it off whoever wore it, they'd die in that minute.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

e
She smiles. "some people think it's cursed. It's not, because when I took it off whoever wore it, they'd die in that minute.

Shun smiled then turned when their food came and began to eat.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:19 pm

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

e

The sketchbook was in her purse. Shun looks at it and it flips open.
*it shows them hiding in the forest. Their fighting against demons. Shihiri looks at Shun.
Shihsiri:You got the necklace.
Shun:Yea,definatly. *holds it up*
Shisiri:If you die, give it to me.
Shun: You can have I- *gets shot*
Shisiri:Shun? SHUN?!
((you know the rest))*
Shisiri notices him watching and grabs the book.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

e

The sketchbook was in her purse. Shun looks at it and it flips open.
*it shows them hiding in the forest. Their fighting against demons. Shihiri looks at Shun.
Shihsiri:You got the necklace.
Shun:Yea,definatly. *holds it up*
Shisiri:If you die, give it to me.
Shun: You can have I- *gets shot*
Shisiri:Shun? SHUN?!
((you know the rest))*
Shisiri notices him watching and grabs the book.

"Umm.." He started as his ears fell. "I'm sorry..."

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:26 pm

"it's fine. I know, ask me if your curious, I won't be mad at anything you ask." she thinks:Bad idea? Good? Idk.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:29 pm

Neko_Cat_4ever
"it's fine. I know, ask me if your curious, I won't be mad at anything you ask." she thinks:Bad idea? Good? Idk.

"Umm..." Shun began then ate the rest of his food and stood up. "Lets go to my room." he stated. and started to walk to the elevator.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:32 pm

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

"Umm..." Shun began then ate the rest of his food and stood up. "Lets go to my room." he stated. and started to walk to the elevator.

"Um...ok..."
They are silent the whole way to his room. She sits on his bed. "Whats wrong"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:35 pm

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

"Um...ok..."

"Well..." shun said not paying attention to his feet. He tried to walk to the bed but tripped and accidentally landed on top of Shisiri. "Agh! I'm Sorry Shisiri!" Shun said trying to get up.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:40 pm

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

"Um...ok..."

"Well..." shun said not paying attention to his feet. He tried to walk to the bed but tripped and accidentally lands on top of Shisiri. "Agh! I'm Sorry Shisiri!" Shun said trying to get up.

When he lands on her she hugs him and wispers "what's troubling you? The fact you know you'll die, the fake curse of the necklace or something else you wish to know and you can't find the answer?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:43 pm

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

"Um...ok..."

"Well..." shun said not paying attention to his feet. He tried to walk to the bed but tripped and accidentally lands on top of Shisiri. "Agh! I'm Sorry Shisiri!" Shun said trying to get up.

When he lands on her she hugs him and wispers "what's troubling you? The fact you know you'll die, the fake curse of the necklace or something else you wish to know and you can't find the answer?"

"Umm.." He said, blushing at how close their faces are when she hugged him. "All three actually."

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:46 pm

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

"Um...ok..."

"Umm.." He said, blushing at how close their faces are when she hugged him. "All three actually."

"what are they,shoot."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:49 pm

"Wait you said fake? How is the curse fake?" He asked, still blushing.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:53 pm

blessedheart
"Wait you said fake? How is the curse fake?" He asked, still blushing.

"Oh, my mom and Chi-" she stops and then continues "and my dumb sketch book say it's a curse, I think it's a joke. Everytime someone I love dies, I take off the necklace before. It's a coincident"
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games