Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pisang

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:41 am
hi all wassup? xD, i'm so glad i found this GUILD!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:48 am
Hey there, Vennie here! I'm just one of the numerous people inspired to join by the community spotlight  

Seamania

pixiewytch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:50 am
Hello there, glad to have found you all through community spotlight. I'm a SAHM to two kids and hope to find some likeminded company here.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:51 am
Hey you guys! ^^ This guild loooks great. Excited to be here for sure. heart

So anyways, some introduction about me. My names Kylie of course, -points to username- I go by Lady Luck on a lot of other sites so I decided to use it for this username as well to be recognized. ^^ I just turned 23 years old on August the 23rd. WOOT~ I am Asian American but specifically Hmong or some people know Hmong as Miao. I'm currently in Nursing school...only 1 more year to go however, my education is on hiatus right now because I'm broke. So yeah....got too many damn bills to pay. -_-'' Lol. Anyways, I'll try to be as active as I can here. I'm an administrator on Kinsaki (another avatar website) so most of my time goes there. But feel free to add me and send me a random pm whenever you guys want to. I'm a pretty friendly person. So yeah. Hope to get to know you guys. <33

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Kuraino Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:51 am
User Image

Hey everyone. I'm just another old geezer--I'm entering at the ripe old age of 23. Oy. XD I'm also a Business Assitant for the University of Houston Clear Lake Writing Center with a degree in Applied Design and Visual Arts (aka Graphic Design).

Oh and I have my own art shop on hurr. =3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:57 am
I be teh Sassy (Jess is my RL name), you can call me whichever you prefer. I am 24, so I fit the criteria needed. Don't go to school, just work my butt off to stay afloat in this world. I am glad they did a spotlight on this, I'm so tired of going to virtual worlds and having teeny boppers beg me for stuff and not having anything mature to talk about with the kiddies. gonk  

SassyLuV

Stubborn Partygoer

8,875 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

God-the-almighty

Angelic Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:01 am
You kids make me feel old. rofl Just kidding. I'm 40 though. I saw the community spotlight and checked and saw I wasn't a member.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:05 am
Hello everyone, My name is Victoria and Im 32 years old, and I live in Michigan with my 4kids and husband. I have been playin Gaia for about a year now. I am an Animal Control Officer by day and a Gaian by night, but right now my latest project my husband and I are tring to get off the ground is a Save the Monarch BUtterfly Foundation. So I have been pretty busy with that too. I started Gaia to hang out with my oldest daughter while she was on her lunch at school, and have been hooked from the start. Anyways there I go rambling again. lol Nice to meet you all.  

X Dead Like Me X

DarkGignesthai

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:10 am
hey was up greetings form Florida the retired state home of us the geezers, I'm 23 has been a gaia since 2004, yeah baby am old. all i can say is, lets have a good and awesome time. yeah!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:16 am
hey, I'm 33 years old
I live in Chile, South America
Single, no kids, no mortages, no lawns xd
and I love so very much gaiaonline  

MetalleriA

7,750 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:29 am
Uh well..

I'm 21. Still a newbie in life. Getting married sometime next year, I don't really drink >>;

Live in the US, found you on the Community Spotlight. Almost done with college, I am a Graphic Designer, woo.

Been on Gaia on and off for quite a few years >>;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:33 am
User Image

Hello 3nodding !!! My name is Michelle, i live in Japan and i have 25 years old. whee Nice to meet you all. heart

User Image

Fleur Sublime

Beloved Friend

Zahmira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:34 am
Hi, I'm one of many that found this place via the spotlight. I'm 26, married, and living in Ontario.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:46 am
Hi I am 21 and live in Us. And I am excited to join  

Shinkouforever

7,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jinnari Kisaragi

Divine Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:50 am
*is also part of the spotlight flood* Greetings. I'm 25 and I live in South Central Virginia in the middle of nowhere. I am working at our local Target, trying to meet ends while I finish up the requirements to begin teaching. I'm newly single from a long-term relationship breakup. I have no kids especially since Mr. Right has yet to come along.

And I am glad I found this place. I may be "old" by Gaian standards but I still like doing things that a lot of the teens do...game RP and the like. No wonder I get 14 year old n00bs hitting on me confessing their love in like...5 minutes. *groans* And this is why I am afraid to leave the guild system.... crying

lol Anyway...nice to meet people my age.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games