Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:24 pm
*wakes up in a cold sweat, looking frantic, only to realize she'd had a bad dream. Facepalming, she wonders why in hell she was dreaming of an enormous syringe, a talking blood pressure monitor and a humongous thermometer chasing her.

Looking around, she sees the place is still empty and her latte is ice cold, again. Rolling her eyes, she gets up and tosses it, going to the bar and ordering another one. Paying for the drink, she takes a rather large swallow, in need of the caffeine high.

Walking back to where she was sitting, she turns the jazz channel off, searching for a good blood and gore movie*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:37 pm
Gi ussta~ I have not been here in quite some time.
*looks around and tries to refamiliarize himself with the place. Not really sure what to do while there, he sits at the bar and orders some peach brandy for a change of pace*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:39 pm
*while searching a good movie out, she hears the bell over the door and sees Ryzan sitting at the bar. Smiling, she puts the remote down and walks over to where he is*

Ryzan! It's so good to see you. I'd just asked about you last night. How are you?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:53 pm
Ah~ Vendui' Icy~ I have not seen you in quite some time.

I have been... um... jugare I suppose sweatdrop There has been mzilt that happened recently that has me quite confused about where my emotions should be. Jhal, *waves off the subject as the bartender sets down a glass of clear liquid in a snifter* that is not something you need to concern yourself with.

The real question here should be, "How are -you-?"
*takes up his glass, giving the drink a whiff before taking a small sip*

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:05 pm
*looking concerned when Ryzan starts stumbling over his words about his well being, she half laughs half scoffs when he asks her how she's doing*

Meh, same old same old hon. Caught up in a near death experience as usual. Gotta do something to keep me occupied, you know? wink

*walks off quickly to grab her latte, coming back and taking a seat next to Ryzan. She then asks the bartender for a triple shot of Baileys for her latte*

Now, why don't you tell me why your emotions are so confused? What exactly has been going on since I've been gone?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:13 pm
*lets out a sigh and sets down his glass. Before he can say anything, he suddenly grabs Icy's booty and his cheeks flush*
Gi ussta! My apologies! I... I saw it glowing and that somehow compelled me to... redface Gi ussta sweatdrop

*picks up his glass again and takes a slightly larger drink than last time, but still has very little, nervously clearing his throat after swallowing*
I do not know if I should say. The subject is quite sensitive. If... if I were to tell you too much, Quor... *shakes his head* ... Tes would be mzilst furious.

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:31 pm
*while waiting for Ryzan to answer her questions, the bartender brings her her requested shot.

Just as she's about to pour her shot into her latte, she feels Ryzan grab her booty and jumps, almost spilling her shot down the front of her clothes. Wide eyed, she looks over at Ryzan and busts up laughing at his expression.

Not wanting to hurt his feelings, she pats him on the back and stops laughing, finishing the task at hand and mixing her latte before taking a sip.

Satisfied, she turns to face him and cocks an eyebrow when he says TES would be upset if he told her anything*

Furious, eh? And just what does he have to be furious about? I thought we talked about this Ryzan. That there was more to this world and your existence than TES. Are you really that totally and irrevocably in love with him that you'd sacrifice yourself?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:39 pm
*looks down into his glass and gives a sad smile*
.... xas....

*takes another sip, then pushes his glass to the side while he fetches his cigarette case for a clove. After taking a drag, he gives a slight laugh*
It certainly would not be the first time.

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:45 pm
*seeing she has managed to make matters worse, she mentally kicks herself and wraps her right arm around his shoulders, scooting closer to him*

I'm so sorry Ryzan. I didn't mean to open up old wounds.

*picking up her latte, she takes a large drink from it, wondering what the hell could she say to stick her foot even further in her mouth*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:51 pm
There is not need to apologize, Icy. I assure you that I am fine.
*takes another drag for a pause while he thinks of a way to take the focus off of himself*

What is this you said earlier about being "caught up in a near death experience"? That does not sound like any small matter.

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:15 pm
*dropping the subject, for now, she allows Ryzan to steer the conversation from himself and shrugs*

Well, my attackers from before have finally captured me and have tortured me for some information that I know nothing of.

Then, the one in charge of torturing me got a call, which was probably from his boss b/c they immediately stopped the torture process and let me go. Now, I'm laying unconscious in a tub of water nearing hypothermia. So, no it's no small matter.

*finishes her latte and is now ready for a stronger drink. She tells the bartender to bring her a snifter of Single Barrel.

Sighing, she looks at Ryzan for a while, wondering what the real reason behind such secrecy is. She gets her drink and sips it, closing her eyes*

So how's the managerial position going Ryzan?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:33 pm
*tries to resist, but cannot help but crack a smile and giggle a little as Icy explains her ordeal*
Hypothermia, xas? I believe I am beginning to see a pattern here~ Was my embrace really that impressional? wink

*takes a drag off his clove and quells his amusement*
My apologies. That was highly inappropriate of me, rilu'oh I could not restrain myself.

*scoots an ashtray closer to himself and flicks the ash off the end of his clove into it*
I am afraid I have not done mzilt with my new position. I try at least behave in professional manner when greeting new patrons, rilu'oh I have not provided jabbress mzilt assistance in the area of decision making. The entire burden of planning the next expansion has been on her shoulders.

*looks down and frowns*
Each time she has asked for my help... no matter how simple the task, I have failed her. For that, I suppose I should not find it too surprising if she does take Quor... *shakes his head* Tes' suggestion to force me back to my own world.

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:41 pm
*grins and laughs along with Ryzan*

I told you same old same old! xd

*pats Ryzans cheek*

Why yes Ryzan, you have such a way with the ladies and yet are so untouchable! wink

*sips her drink and chuckles a little longer, stopping short when she hears his last statement*

confused Why would you even think such a thing? Psyzapp loves you dearly and this you should know by now....wait? "Force you back"? Why in hell would you need to be forced back for?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:43 pm
{{you know, I'd actually forgotten the convo last night. So I'll keep it that way}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games