Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:21 am
"If Hana knew you were talking this way, she would not be pleased. Stop throwing yourself at me. Why can't we just be friends? Do you even realize how hard this is on me." Nike got up and walked behind Brago. She forced him to sit. "But if this will make you happy." As fast as any asp, she tilted Brago's head to the side and pushed her fangs into his skin. She moved her tongue on his neck as she drank, sending the pulse of ecstasy that comes with the feeding. A Vampire can turn it off at will and she intermittantly changed between the two binding the pain and pleasure. She let him enjoy the intimacy of her tongue and lips against his skin and the feiry pain of her fangs. When she was done, she wiped her mouth and sat in her chair. "Better?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:26 am
Brago sat down as he couldnt shapeshift his blood. " was the blood alright? " he wondered. "I hope I could atleast satisfy you with something decent"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:24 am
"How did Brago taste?" Robert asked Nike curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:51 am
Nike's face was neutral, "Like a powerful demon. To me, everyone taste's like what they are." She smiled at Robert. Nike then stood and walked over to the restroom, trying to remain calm. When she got there she locked the door. Looking at herself in hte mirror, she could see her eyes were glowing like a blue neon sign, swirling to black. "Not yet,not yet, not yet......." It was as though she were still swallowing power. She collapsed to the floor, as she forced thing within to calm. It fought, demanding more, but she fought back and eventually one as it quieted to a dull roar. She tood up and was once again herself. She washed her face and went back to her office.

Wink left one of the stalls, fear stark on her face. "It can't be."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:59 am
"It is the blood of the Demon king. Im glad there was power behind it. I hope it makes you want more." Brago began rubbing the bite mark. He could easily shapeshift it away, but for some reason he didnt want to. "How is your training with the Stake comeing? Or have you just been training with Robert this whole time?" Brago chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:07 am
Nike walked in and sat in her chair, wondering if it was going to break under the abuse. ""That was your friendship bite, I hope it was everything You hoped it would be. She said, a small smile touching her lips, the blood memory causing a fang to appear. She quickly stifled it lest she end up killing Brago, who was way too useful to her alive. But someday......  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:16 am
"Yea, ready to be of service anytime you need powerful blood." he grinned evilly as he rubbed the mark. "Now, on to your mastery of The Stake. Have you figured out its use yet or are you still just blatantly swinging it around? Either way, I ask that you not show it to Caldwell unless you are about to kill him."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:21 am
"Don't worry Brago, I'm not about to bring it out unless necessary." Nike sighed. She wasn't getting any paperwork done and she still needed to see the Ragnok, but Misha had left earlier with a guy, according to Tony.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:33 am
" I think it would be wise to keep the thing with you. Like I said before, the effects of the weapons only last when theyre with the user. Let me explain. Once you hit a vampire. Say you slashed robert with the sword, he will become hungry and want to feed that effect wont go away, but the second effect comes into play when the sword "drinks" his blood. You are given the ability to know the location of who you cut at all times as long as you weild the sword. Once you send it into your black hole thing, the effect disappears and you must cut Robert again"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:12 am
User Image
Hana's face dropped when Brago walked away. After awhile she smelled his blood and for the first time in her life she cried. She ran out of the bar and jumped on to a roof and kept running and jumping till she came to the edge of the city. From there she ran into the woods.  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:21 am
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

It wasn't much longer til Dante reached his motel room and kicked open the door before he laid Misha carefully upon his bed. He shut the door, but yet again it didn't close all the way, which was fine for now. He went back over to the bed and pulled the blankets over her nude body, though he wished to look at it awhile longer, but even he had respect for her and did not do so. He seated himself on the bedside and brushed a hand over her raven black hair, hoping she'd be alright.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:34 am
Misha's blackout had turned to sleep, but her exhaustion had made her mind vulnerable to her nightmires and her body shook from fear. "Please, don't hit me anymore, father. Misha wants to be a good girl." She cried. Through the haze of her bad dream she felt a light touch on her hair and a familiar scent, banishing her nightmare where she usually kept it. She curled around Dante like a cat and sighed.

"Brago, I know what I am doing. But I think you need to see to more pressing matteres as Hana has just left. Do you ever think," she snorted in disgust. Nike nodded to the silent Wink, who had relayed the information, from the doorway.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:49 am
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante frowned at the words she spoke, but relaxed a little as she curled around him. He fitted himself so that he could lay next to her and hope that her unpleasant dreams would keep away.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:52 am
User Image
Hana kept running for a long time until she finally stopped. She stood in the middle of a grove of tree's. her demon aura was starting to leak out. She punched a tree, causing her hand to bleed. she kept hitting the trees untill both of her hands where bloody and her aura was flowing freely out of her. she hair was starting to bleach white.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:01 am
Misha started to awaken and realized she was spooning a man, her arm tucked under his and her leg draped over him. The familiar scent of Dante filled her and she relaxed, sliding her leg along his. He slept on, snoring lightly, which she found adorable. She nuzzled his neck and breathed deep of his hair, liking it, even though she could tell it needed to be washed. She couldn't resist, playful to the end and licked his earlobe. He couldn't despise her for being an animal if he was here next to her.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games