Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:01 pm
Hannah giggled, Nice job Kazumi, Hannah sent while giving Kazumi a thumbs up. Hannah glanced back at Jude and poked him in the cheek. I'm gonna try to get him mad, Kazumi...wanna help?.., Hannah kept poking Jude in the cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:09 pm
Kazumi chuckled. 'Sure. How can I help?' She sent. Jude's eye twitched as Hannah poked her again and again. "Can I help you?"? He asked irratatedly.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:49 pm
"You can say I am not fat" Hannah smirked and raised an eyebrow. Start touching him or toss stuff at his head Kazumi, Hannah started poking his neck now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:04 pm
'Okay!' Kazumi said. She took a long twig out of her artificial wings and poked Jude's shoulder with it. Jude sighed. "You aren't fat. I never said you were-" He stopped when he felt something poking his back and growled.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:14 pm
i rolled my eyes at the three of them and smiling at how well they wer getting along. "hey i think we shud land for just a bit. it looks like jess is about to pass out any second." blake said to me nodding over to jessica. jessica's eyes fluttered a bit before she closed them and stopped flapping her wings. i flew over and caught her before she cud drop a foot in the air. "hey guys lets land for a bit, ya?" i called out looking behind me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:18 pm
Tomoyo nodded, watching Hannah and Kazumi torturing Jude. Kazumi kept on poking Jude, making Jude literally froth at the mouth. She chuckled then looked up at Erin. "Okay!" She said, nodding before going back to poke Jude.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:23 pm
(wher r they exactly?)
blake angeld his wings downward heading towards another park. derek, amy sora and me follwed him and landed in the trees. i sat down on the lowest branch with jess in my lap. "hannah, is this place a good spot to sleep for the night? anything bad gonna happen in the next couple minutes?" i asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:25 pm
Hannah poked Jude in the ear and under the chin where his pressure point was. She giggled and glanced at Erin "Yay! ok." Giggling, Hannah poked his eyebrow and his jaw bone.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm
((Not too sure.... I guess still in California.))
Tomoyo, Jude, and Kazumi angled their wings downward and landed in the trees as well. Jude set down Hannah and glared at her and then Kazumi, which made her grin insanely in response.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:33 pm
at least she's not all over my guy. i thought smirking. blake was on the branch above me and jess. "so...wat do u think is wrong with jess?" he asked falling over the branch and only hanging on by his legs. i smiled, "i dont kno...mayb she's just too tired. but i gotta tell you..im not feeling to good either...mayb it was the shelter..or the people...i dont kno...are you feeling ok?" i asked. "ya..never better." he said smiling widely. "actually...i feel like running..like not for my life or anything just..running around." he laughed and like a monkey got off his branch and sat on mine.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:43 pm
Hannah closed her eyes and opened them, glanced at Erin "I say it is safe enough." She sat there and played with her hair. Hannah glanced at shoulder and wing, then at the ground with a blank look.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:44 pm
Tomoyo sat on her branch and sat down quietly, looking at the sky. Jude jumped down and landed right next to her, making her jump. "Scared you?" He said, chuckling. Tomoyo smirked. "No." Jude smirked back. "I see..." He said, grabbing Tomoyo's hand and holding it. Tomoyo smiled and rested her head against Jude's shoulder.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:44 pm
i nodded. "hannah wat happened to your shoulder and wing? mayb jess can fix it wen she wakes up." i asked peering around blake.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:56 pm
Hannah glanced at Erin "Well before I met up withTomoyo and the others, I was flying and crashed into a branch....and that guy I ki....I mean got rid of, of who was chasing them took shot at me with his gun when I was ripping his sorry a** apart." Hannah shrugged and stared into the sky "Im gonna go for a little walk." She jumped off her branched and walked along and sat on abench where no-one could see her.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:09 pm
"hmm...sounds painful.." i said shrugging my shoulders and letting my wings show a littl. i watched as hannah walked away. "so..wanna go run..fly..anything?" blake asked practicaly jumping up and down on the branch. "um...derek why dont you go-" "no..i asked you. if i wanted derek to come, i wudv asked him. sorry derek." blake interrupted me and taped my nose making my jump. "blake im kinda busy...why dont you go ask jude to go with you?..o! hey why dont you guys go get some food..from a store.?" i suggested smiling. "alright fine. hey jude! wanna come with to go get some food?" blake asked jumping off the branch and walked over to wher jude was.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games