Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:04 pm

Hikaru closed her eyes and tried to contact Roy mentally. Roy....I know about what Skull tried to do to you and what May did to save you. I want to help you revive her but you are going to have to work with me and tell me what I need to know.~
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:43 am

Roy was in a deep sleep regaining his energy."skull.....may?...SKULL!!!!?!"He yelled mentally as his eyes shot open and turned dark red. Suddenly black cables shot up form the gorund in the human world as dark creatures shot form the hole and began to over take the world as dark clouds appeared in the sky. The cables turned into a large castle as a glowing orb in the main tower where roy was resting.Roy roared and sent a black pulse through the world trying to break into the demon world.

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:01 am

~Roy listen to me I might have a way to save May you just have to work with me. I know she has a curse on her and that you have her life force. I just need to know was there an item used to curse her. If so that item must be found and destroyed then maybe the curse would be lifted.~ Hikaru could feel Roy's pain and she would probably would be doing the same if something had happened to Kaimei. ~Please Roy. You are not evil you have harnesed hatred in your heart. What would May think if she saw you like this? Do this for May I know you still love her and you will always love her no matter what.~
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:17 am

"Skull....skull!!!!"he said as cables began tp spread across the human world."skull...cursed may....with....skull....."he said as he kept taking over the world

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:59 am

~Where is it? I will go find it and destroy it for you but you need to stop this distruction. Skull did this to her no one else and he is dead and gone so there is no reason for you to take it out on everyone else. Remeber May, remeber her smile, her laugh, her kindness. Remember that she still loves you.~ Tears trickled down her cheeks.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:36 am

"skull....hes....m-m....shad-....sha..."roy said as the connection was interrupted by something

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:25 pm

~ROY!!!!!!ROY!!!!!!!where is the Skull!!!!!!~ Hikaru's eyes suddenly flashed open. "Roy's in trouble." Hikaru got up out of bed.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:51 pm

"woah woah woah....your in no condition to help him..we need to worry about the child and then the knights,then we can help roy."he said resting a hand on her shoulder

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:10 pm

"No I'm fine I have to find a skull. Someone but the name of Skull used it to curse Roy's girlfriend. I think I know why Roy is acting like this. I think Skull is his shadow. I think he was trying to tell me that when he was cut off. I promised Roy's father that I would help Roy and I am going to keep that promise." Hikaru had that look of derterminaion in her eyes. "Now tell me where Roy is."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:33 pm

"Hikaru!you know going after roy is a death wish...you know what he can do..you are no use to us dead and you know it...besides you would risk not only your life but your child's as well...now calm down,we'll help roy when the time comes until then we must wait

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:46 pm

"He's killing innocent humans. If nothing is done now then what humans may become extinct." Hikaru winced she was becoming really stressed which was hurting the baby. Her breathing had increased.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:50 pm

Koleno sighed"relax...the demon world won't let that happen....the warlords may protect them."

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Hikaru was trembling. "We need.....to get....to that.....river now." She winced she was still really stressed. She tried to take deep breaths in hopes that the pain would go away.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Kaimei summoned the book of the Ancients to see where he could find a clue to the river. He read through the book then found something "The Worlds opposite of the Moons glow the Serpent Moon River will show" he said softly then thought for a second

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:29 pm

"Oppisite of the moons....well the sun is the oppisite of the moon....or maybe its talking about the other planets."koleno said thinking."i've heard of that river....its said to have immense healing power as well as other things...but finiding it is never easy."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games