Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:38 am
Maria frowned deeper, "Guys. You're not THAT far behind me." She said, referring to Spencer and Michi's whispering. Being a (forgot the name >< I'll enter it later) its not entirely that she could hear them, but whispering was like really loud thoughts, so it wasn't that hard for her to hear whispers. She usually didn't pay attention to whispers unless she heard her name in them usually.

|| >< You do NOT know how long I've been waiting for someone to whisper about Maria... Okay, so it wasn't long, but I thought of it a few days ago, "Hey... Isn't whispering really loud thoughts? Cool." xD ||

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:43 am
Michishige put his hands up and shrugged. "Hey, I'm not the one who said it," he tried directing the blame on Spencer. "It was that guy. All I did was agree." Putting his hands in his pockets, he laughed. "And hey, it's not like we don't like you. You're awesome, isn't that right, Spence?"

((LOL, That was a win situation. xD ))

Luxurious Poverty

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:45 am
(being slightly lost with whats happening doesn't help when you're trying to find a good place to jump in >.> lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:37 pm
((Just jump in. Tap Michishige on the shoulder or something. biggrin ))

Luxurious Poverty

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:44 pm
(lol k but are you guys still in the library or where?)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:49 pm
(( Yeppers, library. ))

Luxurious Poverty

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:47 pm
(repoofs into the library...RAWR)

Kira wandered into the library and saw a group talking, he went over to them and tapped one of them on the shoulder and asked,I heard you guys found a treasure map, mind if I join in the search for it? I've got nothing better to do anyway.

(lemme join the freaking treasure hunt O.O I wanna steal it xD J/k....or am i)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:36 pm
|| Bleh. I don't feel like typing much. ||

Maria glared at Spencer, waiting for his reply. When some other guy randomly popped out of absolutely nowhere, she was taken aback a little (a lot) and ended up falling backwards.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:40 pm
(fear the ninja he makes people fall down by poofing in front <3)

Kira saw a girl fall down and went over to her and asked her,are you alright? Sorry if i startled you. He reached his hand out to her to help her up.Oh also would you mind telling me what exactly is going on around here?Oh I almost forgot My names Kira its nice to meet you.

(btw he doesn't really appear randomly xD he wandered into the library lol the poofing like a ninja stuff is just for fun since when i started here a long time ago before my old comp broke i messed up and forgot i was in the library during a treasure hunt and then my next post was taking my iris rank up test lol after that wolfy started calling me a ninja since i kinda "poofed" from the library to the test >.>)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:10 pm
(( XD ))

Michishige raised an eyebrow for a moment at the boy named Kira. "I surely don't mind you tagging along with us," he said, then smiled at the boy. "By the way, my name is Michishige. It's nice to meet you."

Luxurious Poverty

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:11 pm
Thanks i''ll be looking foward to it.Kira replied to michishige, Its nice to meet you too, my names Kira.

(its about damn time you replied lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:23 pm
(( I'm sorry! I had to eat and then I left and then I was gone and then it was 2 hours and then the duck it quacked and I threw bread at it's face and then I was late and then I got back and then I typed words! I'M SORRY! gonk lol ))

"Oh, by the way," Michishige said in a low tone. "Maria can be quite the handful." he squinted his eyes in Maria's direction, knowing that she heard him. "So don't talk about busses or yaks around her."

Luxurious Poverty

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:25 pm
Kira laughed at the second part, and then asked asked what doesn't she like about buses or yaks anyway..if she doesn't like yaks just kill em off there's no rule against that just say you're making yak stew or something if you get caught.

(the duck shall die >.> he wasted too much time *shoots the duck* who wants roast duck for dinner)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:37 pm
(( ME! ))

Michishige shrugged. "I donno, but she tends to go on random rants about things..." Straightening up, Michishige focused back onto the treasure hunt. "Alright Jordan! Lead us to Treasure!"

((And now we wait for everyone else...))

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:07 pm
Spencer shrugged at Maria. "Sorry about that, but it's true. You do ramble on a bit" he said. He then turned and saw a new guy there. "Oh, hello. You new?" he asked Kira.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games