Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Banriona

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:30 am
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni snarled, "You wont ever touch me.", she said angrily. She had seen his display with the sword and knew he was quick, so if this came down to a fight, she'd have to somehow be quicker so she could get out of the way, at first.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:57 am
(can I just jump in or what?)  

kaorinu_baka

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:40 am
(sure jump in at this point i'll welcome jump ins)

Shawn Angelique

Shawn eyes widened as his father's gun was turn to scrap metal. "You b*****d!" He yelled holding both his hands. "I'll turn you to dust." He said as the area around Reaper began to dematerialize. Dehstroyer walked up to Shawn and grabbed his wrist.

Dehstroyer

"Stop, I doubt you have the energy to pull off such a feat." He said as Shawn nodded his head, and ceased his attack. While Dehstroyer gripped Yoshi's blade. "Kid you got alot of nerve, I'd never hand her over to you, I wouldn't give you the piece of gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe." His eyes started to glow with anger but he held it back. "We still have a day left so leave us be until then." Dehstroyer's eyed the blade in Yoshi's other blade in his son's hand. "You are not worthy for you didn't earn that blade you took it. It wasn't handed down to you it was stolen from the dead."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:51 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni was shocked to realize that they only had one day left. She forced down her surprise to focus on the task at hand. She was also surprised that Dehstroyer was being so protective of her...then again Shawn and Emily were the ones with strong offensive abilities. She looked at around at everyone and then back at Reaper, he did nothing but piss everyone off.  

Banriona

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:31 pm
Reaver laughed again "really?....the way I see it i overthrew a tyrant who waged war on his own people and locked away his own family for no reason, you'd think I'd be celebrated as a hero...ohwell" he turned and started to walk off resting the blade on his shoulder. right as he was about to dissapear into the forest he turned around and looked at shawn "by the way your mother has a nice smell, but I think a little char grilling will make her smell even better" he pointed his palm at the house and in the blink of an eye the house exploded in a flash of red chi. what was left of the house from the initial blast was all ready being consumed by fire and the blaze quickly spread to the surrounding trees and shrubs. a ring of wild fire soon surrounded them and reaver slowly looked up at shawn, smirked, and walked away dissapearing into the inferno.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:04 pm
Shawn ********!!!" Shawn raced after Reaver only for the b*****d to vanish. Not even hesitating Shawn raced to the burning house. He knew his abilities didn't work on fire but his mother needed him. "Mom!" He said rushing inside. He couldn't hear a damn thing just the sound of the flames devouring the house. It spreaded too quickly he needed to get upstairs. As he maded it to the stairs one of the support beans fell down, blocking his path. "Damn it!" Holding his hands out he tried to turn the wood to dust but the flames cancled the ability out once again. Jumping back he shifted into his lycan form and rammed the damn thing but the wood was too thick. He needed an alternate pathway. He rushed outside and climbed up the burning walls, his class being licked by the flames but he ignored the pain. If he didn't get up there quick enough the smoke was going to get to his mother.

As Shawn made it to the second floor of the house, he entered through his bedroom window and shifted back to his human self. The flames didn't fully reach up here yet but they were burning through the floor and causing it to cave in with lightest bit of weight on it. He took a step forward and the middle section of his room fell to the flames below and like a guyser a massive flame erupted from the lower levels through the hole. Shawn cursed silently and jumped back, using the wall as leverage; he kicked off and scaled over the large gap to the door. Unlucky for him the door was still closed so he went through it. When he made it into the hall he looked towards the stair well. Flames consumed it like the belly of a fierce dragon. He was running out of time the escape routes were limited enough. He ran through the hall calling for his mother and rushed into his parents bedroom. Thats where he found her. Past out on the floor. A family photo in her hand, it was curled up due to the intense heat but it wasn't damaged. He went to her side and checked her pulse. Faint but still alive. If she hadn't been laying down the smoke would've gotten her and she'd died from it. Just when such a thought occured to him, he fell to his knees. He'd inhaled to much smoke and it was making his vision blurry. Taking a piece of his sleeves he ripped both of them off and covered his moms mouth first than his own. With the sleeves acting as filters, they'd both be able to breath easily.

Quickly Shawn scooped his mother up and headed for the window. Just as he reached the whole room started to fall in with Shawn and his mother still inside. He let out a loud curse as he fell, protecting his mother with his body as they fell into the flames.

Dehstroyer

Dehstroyer tried to keep up with Shawn but his wound hindered him. He wasn't going no where fast. "Damn it. You guys gotta help him, I'm down." He groaned. For the first time in a long time feeling helpless. Dehstroyer cursed and moaned under his breath.

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Banriona

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:08 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni started to run after Shawn but slowed and looked back at Dehstroyer. She looked back over at the house and then decided that Shawn and his mother were more important. She would check on him when she got back. She ran as quick as she could and arrived at the house she was looking around trying to find a viable entrance when she heard something crash. She cursed when she couldnt find an entrance that wasnt consumed in flames. She ran to another side of the house and found a window to an area that hadnt completely been consumed. She tore off a bit of her shirt to tie around her nose and mouth and launched herself through the window.

As she landed inside the house, she checked herself over and, other than a few cuts from the glass, she was fine. She looked around but couldnt see much, "Shawn!", she called out, hoping he heard.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:27 am
Shawn Angelique

Shawn could hear the sound of glass crashing and assumed it was more of the house falling in. When he fell he hit his head, and in a slight daze but he kept his mother from harm; using his own body as a shield. He couldn't turn to his lycan form in front of her, he'd done enough all ready. That was when he heard Toni's voice. "Toni!? Over hear!" He said calling out to her.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Banriona

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:32 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni sighed, relieved that she could hear Shawn and find where he was. She moved forward and dodged a large chunk of falling flaming debris and cursed when she felt it hit somewhere on her arm. She shook it off and then launched herself off the wall, grateful for the thick soles of her sneakers, toward where she heard Shawn. She landed a few feet from where Shawn and his mom were. "Shawn!", she said and closed the distance between them and knelt down, "You ok? We have to get out now. Most of the house is consumed.", she said, feeling a little tired from the heat.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:58 am
Shawn Angelique

"Get my mom out first." He said his voice rough from the inhaling of smoke. Adjusting himself so that he could move his mother towards Toni, he heard the second floor start to crack and crumble. "Toni move it." He said when pushed his mother into her arms and tried to move only to realize that his leg was caught in between some debri. His crimson eyes grew wide as he struggled to free himself. "Go on ahead I'll catch up." He said as he began to cough. The debri had flames on it negating his ability, which was starting to piss him off. Cocking his fist back he began to punch at the broken pieces of wood and brick. "********..." He said coughing between each word.

As he tried to punch his way through he could hear the second floor give way before looking up. Quickly bawling up into ball to defend his vitals, the second floor caved in ontop of him, burrying him alive in flames.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Banriona

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:28 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

((how very....depressing and rather dramatic. >.<))

Toni had managed to drag Shawn's mother over toward another window in a remotely clear area. She had just put the woman down to bust the window when she heard a crash and was surrounded by smoke and hot dust and soot. When her vision cleared she saw that Shawn had been buried beneath a mountain of debris that was the second floor. She had froze only to be shocked back into movement by another piece of debris that hit somewhere around her torso. She couldnt tell yet, there was too much heat around her to tell where she had been burned. She ran back to the window and Shawn's mother and broke out the window, hefted the woman onto her back and jumped out into the cool air.

She ran back to Dehstroyer and Emily. She laid Shawn's mother down, "Emily...", she said breathlessly, "We have to go help Shawn. Now.", she said. She needed another person.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:38 am
(Ikr right a little bit of drama, besides I got the idea cuz my grandma was watching soaps and it was burning building scene muhahahahaha)

Dehstroyer

"Damn it to hell." Dehstroyer got up, holding his stomach only to fall back to his a**. "Not sure what I can do, got hit with my adrenaline low." He said looking down with at his wound. He glanced over to Emily. "Its up to you two."

(now we play the waiting game)  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Banriona

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm
((well i just saw a pic of a couple who was in a burning building on their way out when the roof caved in. They were covered in black and grey so toni looks like a piece of ash right now but add in some red from blood and cuts. XD lol very colorful. And what kind of man are you that is influence by soap opera? haha))

~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni went over to Dehstroyer and had him sit up properly, "Sit down and stay down. You dont need to be hurting yourself any more than you already are.", she said softly and then stood and went over to Emily. "Emily...I need you to help me save Shawn. We have to go now.", she told her, urgently.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:17 pm
(Sorry. College was taking up all of my time.)

Emily looked at Toni and shook her head. "You stay here. I"ll get him." She turned into her wolf form and ran into the house. She easily found Shawn and turned back into her human form. She grabbed his arm and spoke. "We'll get you out of here. I promise." She bit her lip as she thought. She had to save him. She turned into her lycan form and let her hands become enguled in blue flames. She had to figure out how to do this quickly.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Banriona

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:37 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni ran after Emily, she was getting exhausted but she had to help Emily save Shawn. Toni found where she exited and jumped back through she vaulted herself over the flames and to Emily's side. Toni adjusted the fabric covering her mouth and tried to breathe in the hot air, "What can I do?", she asked Emily.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games