Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:48 pm
Really? confused *studies him for a moment, sure he's trying to trick her for some reason. Seeing that he's serious, she thinks for a moment* Well, that makes scheduling easy, at least. sweatdrop I don't want you to push yourself, though, and work more than you feel you're capable of. *knows it's going to take a while to get used to the idea of a person who doesn't need sleep* I wouldn't go telling everybody about that, though. Most people would think... *pauses* Well, it's just not a good idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:53 pm
Daniel nods vigorously.

"Oh, believe me, I know. I've seen what this worl...um, place thinks of people who are different. And the more different the worse it is."

Daniel folds up the papers and slides them into a pocket.

"So, is there anything else I should know? Like, when you want me to show up tomorrow?"

Daniel tried his best to keep his wide smile from turning into a goofy grin.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:03 pm
*nods* I understand. Better than most. *touches her ear, her tail moving a bit behind her*

Well, if you'll come by late afternoon or early evening, one of us will go through orientation with you. Take you on a tour of the property, scheduling classes for anything you need to learn, stuff like that. If Amy and I aren't here, Jessi or Tommy will handle the tour. Just ask whoever's at the front desk. *smiles a little* I'd recommend wearing comfortable walking shoes tomorrow. The property's pretty big.

*shakes Daniel's hand* Welcome to Aqua Springs, Daniel.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:37 am
Cuwen
{{Retroposting:}}
Tommy nodded to Miro and then took the canister of chocolate creme. He pulled out some brownie batter that he had made earlier in the night and poured some of the creme into the batter. Then, he handed it back to Miro with a smile.

"Thank you very much, Miro. If these turn out as good as the creme smells, we might need to employ you as our creme provider."

He looked over at Amy with a smile, who nodded in agreement. "I agree. I can't wait to taste them."

While Tommy went to pour the batter into the cake pan and bake it, Amy turned back to Miro.

"So, Miro, what kind of work did you do as a cleric?"
:: Miro looks down at the unused portion of creme in the container, then back up at Amethyst and Tommy, then back to the creme. ::
ninja
:: She then pulls out a spoon and starts eating the rest of the dark chocolate creme, answering Amethyst's question between bites without looking up ::
You know.... cleric stuff. Healing the wounded, reinforcing the weak, resurrecting the dead... things like that 3nodding
:: When the bulk of the creme has been consumed, she scrapes intently at the edges of the container, trying to get every last bit ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:41 am
Daniel shakes Kits hand with a knowing and understanding smile.

"I'll be back tomorrow then. And thank you. For the job, and the chance."

Walking out into the evening sun, Daniel pulls the sunglasses from his pocket and slowly slides them onto his face. He is no longer smiling broadly or cheerily, but a confidently and knowingly. He had set out to do something, and had done it. He knew he was capable of it, but it was such a confirmation to actually do it. And not anything go horribly wacky or awry in the process. Stopping by a nearby set of bushes, Daniel pulls out his bag from its hiding place, as well removing Batakos from his belt.

Stashing the rod in the bag, it occurred to him that he had taken to being in contact with the rod as often as possible. He figured it could just be him keeping it close so he did not lose track of it, but he made a mental note to take a closer look later. For now, he had to acquire just a few last things.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:42 am
Dec parks the car and waits for Miru J-sama to get out. "I'll glad you liked your new coat, Miru J. It looks like you are going to get a lot of use out of it here." He offers her his hand. "What do you think we should do first, dear? Ice skating, snowballs, ride the trolley?"  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:56 am
It's very warm...thank you, Dec. whee -she climbs out of the car, using Dec's hand for leverage- Kits told me a little bit about the renovations...I wanna ride the trolley first!! biggrin And Kits said the lounge is very nice too! Deccy... -she looks up at him with bright eyes and giggles- I wanna see it all! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:15 am
Dec laughed and gave her a hug, swinging her around him in a circle and lifting her feet from the ground. heart "Alright darlin', we'll do it all. Let's head for that trolley!" He tucked her mittened hand into the crook of his elbow and led her inside. He paided their admission and headed for the trolley.

The beautiful trolley carried them across the property, stopping briefly at every attraction. Dec and Miru stayed on the trolley, taking in all the sights. They finished back in the resort and dec bought them each a cocoa. "Well Miru, what first?" as he sipped the small cup.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:34 am
-She oohs and aahs as they go past all the attractions, face pressed against the glass-

-Miru J sips on her cocoa, curling up on one of the cozy couches and looks outside as the snow keeps softly falling. She sighs contentedly- Let's...let's...hm... -she stops to think, brow furrowing, mitten hand going up to rest on her cheek- I know...Let's go build a snowman! ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:50 am
Dec smiled at her cuteness and led the way outside. The two of them carefully began packing and rolling snow out among others involved in such craftmanship. Miru concentrated on the delicate work while Dec handled the lifting and rolling aspects. Finally they finished. A snow man with a big round body. Dec had donated his scarf and hat to the project and Miru had colected the other nessesary decorations. It looked so good that dec had Miru enter it in the Snow sculpting contest.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:03 pm
-Miru has fun packing and smoothing the snow with Dec, cheerfully building. She grabs some coal that AS provided and a carrot. She gives her round snowman three big buttons, two round eyes, and a carrot for a nose. Then she searches around for just the perfect stick, one that looks like a mouth. She strips it of bark and then uses the coal to try and put soot on it. Once satisfied, she sticks the mouth her snowman's head. Miru giggles as Dec dons their snowman with his hat and scarf-

-she then stands back, smiling. Going around on the back of the snowman, she takes off a mitten and pokes out one finger, inscribing on the back of the body 'Dec and Miru '10'. Then the girl walks back around to Dec and looks up at him- Aren't you gong to be cold, Deccy?

((Our entry: User Image))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:08 pm
"That looks great! Miru, that is such a good job." Dec smiled, "I'll be alright, Miru. If I get cold, I'm sure I could find another scarf. Hey, why don't we try ice skating next? I used to love to ice skate but I haven't for some time."  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:15 pm
Okay, Dec! I haven't ever been ice skating before! ^_^ -she grabs his hands and runs to the ice skating rink. Once there, the man beside the rink in a little shed with a space heater rents them some ice skates. Miru chooses the white ones with blue laces, whee while the man hands Dec a black pair. Miru and Dec sit down on a bench just inside the rink and she slips of her shoes, carefully putting on the skates- Is this right, Deccy?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:46 pm
Dec looked at her oddly as he tightened her laces, "We took you skating when you were 12."

"Oh yeah ... redface xd That was a long time ago, Dec!"

-raises an eyebrow- "It was four years ago, silly."

"Exactly!"

rolleyes Dec steps out on the ice and skates a medium circle. Once he remembered how the movement was suposed to go, he attempted a few fancier tricks like skating backwards, some short stops, and a couple fancy turns. Then he skated back and stood steadily on the ice.

"Ok Miru-darlin'. Ready when you are! Lets get you back on the ice!"  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:50 pm
-Miru stands up unsteadily, knees and ankles shaking, she almost falls and she reaches out for Dec, gasping- surprised eek gonk -she looks scared, and clings to his arms, eyes wide-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games