Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:02 am
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where-Great Hall ~ Ravenclaw Table ✧What-Watching the sorting/Waiting for the feast ✧With-Everyone ✧Why-Tradition

Eira waved her goodbyes to her friends at the Gryffindor table as she walking towards her own daringly getting a seat close to the edge so that she could have a decent view of the sorting. Usually she took a seat towards the opposite edge of the table so she could come and go as she pleased without bothering anyone, but this time she wanted a front row seat (as they say) to see where the Sorting Hat would place Alice. She knew her friend was worried about being in any other House besides Ravenclaw, which she still didn't understand, so she planned to actually smile grandly and clap loudly like the rest for wherever the younger girl was placed to prove that it honestly didn't matter. She watched her nervously sit down upon the stool remembering when literally just a year ago that was her and watched the hat be placed upon her head and waited along with the rest. Finally the hat opened it's mouth and placed her in Ravenclaw and true to her word she smiled as wide as she thought she could and made up for it in her enthusiastic clapping. Now she could stop worrying over that silly thing and get back to what was really important: learning!

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

In the spring we made a boat
Out of feathers, out of bones.
We set fire to our homes,
Walking barefoot in the snow.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:51 am
User Image

Pureblood ☆ Reed wand with Sphinx Hair Core ☆ Dressed for Hogwarts

Alice had sat on pins and needles as the hat evaluate her with all its wisdom and decided she was "Quiet and observant" "watch everything around her and learn from her environment" and then her hopes on the final decision came to a close with the words of RAVENCLAW! A big grin grew on Alice's face as her tie turned to the colors of Blue and Bronze and she saw sitting at the front of the table was her friend Eira who was clapping for her. With a big smile, Alice practically jumped into Eira's lap and hugging her quickly, "I got it! I'm a Ravenclaw just like you!" Alice said in a happy shout-whisper before she let go of Eira and sat down beside her friend, Alice's face now a bright red color.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
{OoC:}

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sophia Lin Knols

Distinct Browser

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:17 am
LOCATION » Ravenclaw Table, Great Hall.
COMPANY » Ravenclaws
WEARING » Normal outfit.
OOC » Open for interaction!

User Image

User Image

Sophie had a proud smile on her face as she handed the Sorting Hat back to the professor before making her way towards the table that was clapping the loudest after she was sorting, making her assume that they were all fellow Ravenclaws.

Finding an empty place at the table, she looked around and tried to recognize any other first years that had been placed into Ravenclaw. Attempting to strike up a conversation with really anyone near her, the brunette stated rather obviously, "So I guess this is the genius' table, huh?" It was then that her stomach decided to also make a statement, by growling very loudly indicating her hunger to all nearby. The eleven year old blushed faintly in embarrassment.

⊰━━━━━━ ✕ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✕ ━━━━━━━⊱

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:24 am
Ambition and cleverness,
Usually such a dark connotation.

User Image
User Image
I N D I A N Axxx M O R I A R T Yxxx Q U A K E

RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years OldHalfblood

For a second, Indie just sat there, still clenching her eyelids, until she suddenly realized that it was over. What had the hat said? Ravenclaw? A toothy smile grew across the girl’s face, her anxious tears turning happy. Ravenclaw, house of the witty and wise. “Mum’ll flip when she hears about this," she thought amusedly. A giddy feeling welled within her that she could only describe as elation. On one hand, being a Ravenclaw might be a challenge, but Indie had never shied away from a challenge. She hopped off the stool and scurried over to her new house’s table, where she was more than pleased to discover that the first friend she’d made at Hogwarts was there waiting for her. “Avian!” She practically shouted, “We’re both in Ravenclaw!” Without thinking, she gave him a friendly hug before blushing quite a bit. “Uh, hope you don’t mind.” She shook her head a bit before taking an empty seat across from him and a couple other first years. “I’m Indie,” she said merrily to anyone who cared. “How cool is this?”
Just then, Indie heard the deputy headmistress call out Cora’s name. She watched intently as her new friend followed the same ritual, taking her place on the stool. It’d be cool, she thought, if all three of them were put in the same house. But it wasn’t to be; the house shouted Hufflepuff! Indie clapped fervently. While she was now filled with pride for her own house, her mother’s house should be honored to have a young witch like Cora. Plus it made sense, she’d been very bubbly and friendly when they’d met. Indie hoped she’d see Cora in class soon, she didn’t want to end up not being friends simply because they were in different houses. The sorting ceremony continued, and Indie scrutinized every bit of it, eager to get to know the students in her year. Quite a few of them were sorted into Ravenclaw, and these students she applauded most of all, greeting them politely as they joined the table. The anxiety she’d felt earlier had disappeared, leaving behind a confident, determined young lady with a plan to seek out trouble.

OOC: Open for Interaction (:
Jade Galaksylph

However, you can find that same
mindset here as well...
Ravenclaw!

AddyAbnormal

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 12:54 pm
Tell me about the old days,
Another night at the Copper Coin

User Image

User Image

Fourth year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

Dylan watched as several new students were sorted into his house. It looked like they were having a good year so far. It looked like Hufflepuff was as well, although Slytherin.. they seemed to be getting barely anyone. That seemed a bit depressing, even if he himself wasn't a snake. As one girl sat down, he decided to maybe strike up a conversation. Why not, right? Thankfully, she was close enough that he wouldn't have to reach over anyone to talk to her. "Uh, hi. I'm Dylan, and welcome to Ravenclaw. You're now an official Eagle," he said with a light smile. "Your name is?" He felt a bit bad that he didn't know it, as the Headmistress called out each and every name, but he had kind of zoned out during the sorting.

OOC:

Sophia Lin Knols

Put the sun into the sea.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 5:25 pm
COMPANY » Dylan and other Ravenclaws.
WEARING » Normal outfit.

User Image

User Image

Sophie was glancing at the next person to be sorted when she heard a boy's voice say something and looked around to see an older boy introduce himself as Dylan. Smiling at the welcome, it then turned slightly curious. "Eagle? Wouldn't it be a Raven?"

Then she realized that he had also asked for her own name. "Oh uh, I'm Sophie. Nice to meet you Dylan. You don't look like a first year. What year are you?" Maybe he had some advice to impart on a poor newbie.

quote="King Beardly"]

Sophia Lin Knols

Distinct Browser

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 5:50 pm

User Image

User Image

Dylan had wondered about that very same thing his first year before actually learning about it. He didn't really have a definitive answer as to why the emblem was an eagle rather than a raven, but it just was. "Well it's said that eagles can soar where others can't climb. Also, sometimes they use eagle feathers for quills, though I think that's kind of unrelated." He quickly stopped himself from rambling. Wouldn't want to bore the death out of a new house mate.

"Nice to meet you as well. And I'm a fourth year, so I've been around the block a few times," he said with a light chuckle. Oh God, he was embarrassing himself. Maybe he should have just stuck with straight answers rather than trying to be clever.

OOC:

Sophia Lin Knols

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:28 pm
COMPANY » Dylan and other Ravenclaws.
WEARING » Ravenclaw Robes.

User Image

User Image

Sophie listened with confusion but still interest as Dylan gave a romantic piece about how eagles could soar where others couldn't and how apparently their feathers were used for quills. Giving a tentative smile and not wanting to laugh and have the first person that talked to her think that she was being disrespectful, the brunette offered her own insight. "I would think that this house's mascot would be the crow, as they're the smartest birds. But that still doesn't really give a reason for why the eagle was chosen when raven is already in the name."

She shrugged, wondering if there was a story behind it. Maybe one of the professors would know. She vaguely remembered reading somewhere that each 'house' had a professor that was an alumni from their house and acted as their Head of House, kind of like a guidance counselor she supposed.

As Dylan mentioned that he had been 'around the block a few times', she raised an eyebrow in amusement at his choice of words. She was eleven, not a hermit. But it made her wonder if he meant in both terms of the expression. Deciding that that would be too forward to ask and perhaps more information than she wanted to know yet, she posed another question. "Well since you've done this so many times, don't suppose you know when they'll finally take us to eat?"

quote="King Beardly"]

Sophia Lin Knols

Distinct Browser

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:50 pm

User Image

User Image

Dylan shrugged his shoulders once more when she brought up the subject of what mascot Ravenclaw should have instead. Honestly, he was the wrong person to ask. Though, he had to admit that it would be interesting to actually find out the real reason. "Well, if you're really that interested in why it is, I'd ask Professor Powell. You'll have him in History of Magic, and Study of Ancient Runes if you decide to take it in a couple years. Though I'd focus more on this year, if it were me. But hey, to each his--or in this case her--own." Even though he had internally told himself to stop rambling, he kept doing it anyway. Hell, he'd rather someone find him annoying than find him an outright d**k.

Dylan motioned to the Sorting once she asked when the food would be served. "After the Sorting's over. And after the Headmaster gives his speech. But his speech has never been too long, in the three years I've been here."

OOC:

Sophia Lin Knols

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image

ǀη тнє мσяηιηg Ɩιgнт Ɩєт му яσσтѕ тαкє fƖιgнт
                                                          Ɯαтcн мє fαƖƖ αвσνє Ɩιкє α νιcισυѕ ɗσνє
                                                          Ƭнєу ɗση'т ѕєє мє cσмє, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя ѕєєм тσ cαтcн му єує вυт ǀ ηєνєя ωσηɗєяєɗ ωну

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          With - - - doing - - - at - - -
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηgxxx
                                                          - - -

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                          ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ Hєу уєαн, ɗση'т Ɩєт 'єм кησω ωє'яє cσмιηg Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Ƭαкє ѕσмє тιмє тσ ѕιммєя ɗσωη, кєєρ уσυя нєαɗ ɗσωη Ɩσω Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

Ƒяσм уσυя ѕƖαηтєɗ νιєω ѕєє тнє мσяηιηg ɗєω
                                                          Sιηк ιηтσ тнє ѕσιƖ, ωαтcн тнє ωαтєя вσιƖ
                                                          Ƭнєу ωση'т ѕєє мє яυη, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя Ɩσσк тσ ѕєє мє fƖу, ѕσ ǀ ηєνєя нανє тσ Ɩιє

Avian threw his fist in the air as he got sorted to Ravenclaw, mainly to throw his temporary nervousness away. At least this might clear him from the near trouble he made this recent summer ; sneaking to the fireplace and whatnot. After all, his whole family prefer Ravenclaw and Slytherin (as an alternative).

He walked to the Blue-clad Table and he practically sat there, an from there he simply watched the ceremony. Not that he was snobbish to talk to anybody or something like that, it was just that the event was interesting and anticipating to watch. Also, he could really use that to know each name of their batchmates. Also, secretly, he was quite amused of the nervous faces of some first years (except the teary-eyed ones, of course).

He clapped with applause when his first friend Indie was sorted to Ravenclaw, good news for him. He waved at her and greeted, "Hi Indie, it's also great at we--- Oof!" He was going to say about how great it was that they were in one roof when she suddenly hugged him, that was unexpected. He didn't seem to remember when was the last time someone hugged him, maybe his mother? Maybe. It would be rude to dismiss her friendly greeting of excitement so he patted her back and replied, "Oh, I don't mind. We're all excited, after all". He chuckled and turned his head to hear out Cordell's sorting, turning out she ended up in Hufflepuff. He cheered with an applause as he watched his other friend smile and went to the Hufflepuff table. He did not seem to feel like a nervous kid, he felt like he was a cool kid waiting to happen.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          :: Out Of Character ::
                                                          ALso Open for interaction!
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

AddyAbnormal

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:54 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

16|Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo came into the Great Hall Lexine-less, not really knowing what to do. There was Eli, but then again, he was with some other kid...Eugene right? Not wanting to intrude on their conversation, he found himself taking a seat to himself, not really worrying about the sorting at that moment. He really hoped Lexine had come back to Hogwarts, because he still yet again, didn't see her. He actually really hoped nothing had happened to the girl, because he would just about be devastated if that were to happen. They were just about to be dating for two years and if something came to break that, he didn't know what he'd do exactly. But, he kept his head up for the time being, praying that she was just late...even later than he had been getting there. He had gotten there maybe a few seconds before the sorting unfortunately, having been caught up by a random conversation with a portrait in one of the halls while he had separated from Alice and Jasper to go use the bathroom. He was surprised by how much a painting could talk, but the memories it relayed were pretty cool...and before he knew it, he was just about late. He wasn't late, but he was really close. Luckily enough, he had arrived early enough to get a seat to himself. Everyone seemed condensed except for a few chairs here and there. He was close to people, but not so close in which a conversation had to be started, since they all seemed to be in their own conversation at the moment and he didn't want to intrude at all.

Sitting down, he laid his head on his hands and watched the sorting, not really caring what was happening so he went into sort of a daze. The names just went by, every now and again a few 'Ravenclaw' screeches from the hat bringing him back from the daze. He had nothing to do at that moment; so really, if he were to fall asleep it shouldn't be a surprise to most people.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

(OOC: Open for Interaction)  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin had walked in there close to the person in which he had to take the carriage ride with: Dylan. Neither of them found who they were looking for really...but the two friends just spent pretty much the whole entire journey to the castle in each other's company, which since Dylan was probably one of his closest friends, was not really bad. It still would have been nice to find Ari, but of course, no show. Nor did Dylan find Emily; so they both were practically in the same boat, which sucked, but at least they were in the same boat to begin with. Third wheel would've been terrible in all accounts for either of them.

Benjamin, walking up a little bit after the sorting started, because he needed to use the bathroom, took a seat next to his friend, who was talking to what seemed like a just sorted first year. Benjamin, giving a wave to both of them. "Hello people. Hi, I'm Benjamin," he said to the younger girl, a small smile on his face. "And I didn't catch your name because I wasn't exactly in here just now. But still...nice to meet you." Finishing up an introduction, the boy found it surprising that he had been so friendly upon meeting someone. But it seemed as if the kid was finally getting out of that 'I don't feel like talking to people', introverted shell that he had been like the first couple years.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Sophia Lin Knols

King Beardly

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart at the Ravenclaw Table with Timothy
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Tired
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Bed sounds wonderful right now. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

сøṃε ɾ ï ḋ ε ώïτh ṃε τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h τhε ṿεïṉṡ øƒ h ï ṡ τ ø ɾ ÿ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'll ṡhøώ ÿøυ høώ ģøḋ ƒ α l l ṡ α ṡ l ε ε ρ øṉ τhε ј ø в x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ høώ ώε с α ṉ ώ ï ṉ ώhεṉ ƒ ø ø l ṡ сαṉ вε ќ ï ṉ ģ ṡ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ ώαṡτε ÿ ø υ ɾ τ ï ṃ ε øɾ τïṃε ώïll ώ α ṡ τ ε ÿ ø υ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott opened both his eyes to watch Timothy sign, but otherwise didn't move. He was tired enough that the hard surface of the table was actually making a comfortable pillow. That was probably no a good sign, he thought. His mouth drew into a tight line as Timothy spoke. "Hm, if you will ever need to give orders from your broom, though, I will need to be near enough to see. I suppose I'll need one, then," he said, though this wasn't what was concerning him. A moment later, he added, "Unfortunately, you will have to address them yourself eventually. You'll be captain next year after Echo graduates." The Ravenclaw sort of felt bad for his friend, mostly because he knew that Timothy wasn't very keen on the entire situation. If he thought it would help, he'd have told the other boy that he believed he'd make an excellent captain. But, he supposed that he didn't really have much room to say so; he hadn't exactly sat in on any practices, and technically had no idea what it would really entail. Timothy had excellent patience, though, and was very clever, both of which Elliott imagined would be good traits for a Quidditch Captain to have. Besides, he didn't now how much of this was Timothy not wanting to be captain, and how much was him not thinking he'd do a good job. If he wasn't concerned about his performance, a statement that he had nothing to worry about would hardly make a difference.

spaceElliott closed his eyes again for a brief second, then opened them; he couldn't exactly rest his eyes when communicating with Timothy required his being able to see what the boy was saying. But he was so very tired... "I'm starting to wonder if I'll be able to make it to the tower; I feel as though I'm about to pass out," he said, and then yawned. "I'd almost consider trying to sneak my way into one of the dungeon common rooms if I thought I could get away with it. But I don't know how to get into the Hufflepuff rooms, and would require the password for Slytherin. I could probably ask Jesse, but... well, then I'd have to see Benjamin all night." At this, his tired expression turned somewhat mischievous, his tone teasing. He didn't really have anything against Timothy's best friend, other than finding him somewhat obnoxious and arrogant. At least he wasn't an idiot. That was the only thing Elliott didn't have the patience for, idiocy. Benjamin was annoying, certainly, but he at least had a brain in his head, even if he didn't act like it sometimes.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṉø øṉε'ṡ ģøṉṉα τ α ќ ε ṃ ε α l ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x τhε τ ï ṃ ε hαṡ сøṃε τø ṃ α ќ ε τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ ɾ ï ģ h τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ ƒøɾ øυɾ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ τø ṡ υ ɾ ṿ ï ṿ ε

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:25 pm
COMPANY » Dylan, Benjamin and other Ravenclaws.
WEARING » Ravenclaw Robes.

User Image

User Image

Sophie nodded as Dylan told her that if she was truly so interested in the history of Ravenclaw's mascot that she should ask a Professor named Powell. Apparently he taught the History of Magic and the Study of Ancient Runes classes. Smiling at Dylan's attempt to accomodate her gender into his phrasing, the brunette nodded. "Study of Ancient Runes sounds interesting. Is Ancient Runes an old language or something? I read that we don't get to choose electives until third year I think. What ones did you choose?" She was genuinely curious about the courses, especially from someone who was taking them currently.

When he answered that they'd get to eat after the sorting and a short speech from the Headmaster, Sophie sighed in relief. "Great, I'm starving."

That's when another boy sat down next to Dylan and said hello, introducing himself as Benjamin. Grinning at the goofy explanation as to why he didn't know her but was still pleased to meet her, Sophie filled him in. "I'm Sophie; just got sorted into Ravenclaw."

quote="King Beardly"]
RedEagleEye007

Sophia Lin Knols

Distinct Browser

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where-Great Hall ~ Ravenclaw Table ✧What-Waiting for the feast ✧With-Alice and everyone ✧Why-Tradition

Eira 's eyes widened dramatically when Alice collided with her into a hug as she excitedly jabbered about getting into Ravenclaw. This was the second time today her friend had done something like this and still she was nowhere near prepared for it. She was lucky there had been a table behind her when she did it or else she was positive they both would have landed on the floor. Still, she gave a soft pat to her friend's head before she climbed off of her and sat besides her at the table. "I told you that there was a good probability that you would be. You're smart and creative, just what our House looks for." the white-haired girl said with an offbeat shrug still not understanding the added stress and worry people placed on their sorting. She was just happy her friend could now put that behind her, as well as a tiny bit relieved and elated that she younger girl would be in the same House as her. She never liked to bring any attention to it, but it was somewhat lonely seeing all her friends head in one direction while she had to walk in another by herself. Now maybe she wouldn't have to. Eira gave a short look at Alice's bright red face curious as to why her friend was that particular hue. Was she embarrassed about being overly stimulated by her sorting? Was she just hot? It was a tad warm, packed bodies and the air still heavy from the remnants of Scottish summer could definitely be the problem. Or what if she was sick? Curious she placed a cool hand on her friend's forehead and hummed in contemplation. "Are you feeling warm? Why are you so flushed?" she asked with concern.

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

In the spring we made a boat
Out of feathers, out of bones.
We set fire to our homes,
Walking barefoot in the snow.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games