Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image

🌹 We'll do it all, everything, on our own. We don't need anything or anyone.
                                                            🌹 I don't quite know how to say how I feel. Those three words are said too much. They're not enough.
                                                            🌹 Let's waste time chasing cars around our heads. I need your grace to remind me to find my own.

If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world? 🌹
                                                            Forget what we're told. Before we get too old. Show me a garden that's bursting into life. 🌹

Heather sat on the stairs in the Antechamber, her chin rested on her propped up arm. She watched the stray students wander into the Great Hall, trying to convince herself to do the same, but she continued to sit. She sighed deeply, staring at the door, her mind lost in a sea of thoughts. It was her last night at the castle, her last feast. Her team had finally won the Quidditch cup, as well as the House cup. She should be happy that they won, glad that she got through her NEWT's without dying, and spend her final hours in the castle smiling and laughing with her friends. But that was it, wasn't it? Her time at the castle was coming to an end. Soon, she would just be another memory of a girl who used to aimlessly wander these corridors. She would fade away, except for her name in the Trophy Room among the Quidditch rosters for each year.

Heather began to wonder... What had she done that was worth remembering? She wasn't a Prefect or Head Girl. Yes, she was a Quidditch Captain, but that only reached a select few people to whom she could assist. What had she accomplished in her seven years? The blonde began to travel back, deep into her memories. How awkward she used to be as a little First Year. Those glasses... She hadn't seen them in forever. Had she really been that tiny? But she tried out for Quidditch anyways, as a Chaser. Hmph. Her? A Chaser? Now, she couldn't see herself as anything but a Beater. It definitely helped her break out of her shell, that's for sure. As Heather thought of her Second Year, all she could think of was the snotty little kid that got gum stuck in her hair the summer before school. That was the year she met Dhylan. They were unlikely friends, that was for sure, but he was her best friend now. Even after he became her first boyfriend, they were still best friends. Hopefully, he wouldn't forget about her after she had left.

Friends. So many had come and gone over the years. Heather's mind shifted to thoughts of Kat and Steele and Sam. The three of them should be here with her and the others today, but they weren't. She wished them happiness, wherever they were. Despite the fact that their abrupt departures broke several hearts, she hoped they were happy. There were others that came across her mind. William, her first Captain, the first person to give her the opportunity to become a leader. He was gone now, attacked by dementors, so she had heard. As was his brother, Jayden. The former Gryffindor had taught her that as a Beater, it was your job to inflict pain upon others, even if they were your friends. She had crippled the boy, permanently benching him from the game, but he had forgiven her, even when she had not forgiven herself. Of course, Jane and Ronyo came to mind. They were her Quidditch idols. Ronyo helped her in more ways than one, introducing her to the Chimera Club, coming to her rescue when she had been kidnapped, showing her that even as a student, you can make a difference in someone else's life.

Make a difference. Chase made a difference in her life, hadn't he? After her kidnapping, she had felt so alone, so distant from everyone else. No one understood other than Caitlin and Remy, and they were both having boy troubles at the time. That was a dark time for.... but Chase was there. He tried to understand, helped her conquer her fear of losing herself. Of course, she helped him too. At the Circus, where she almost lost him, where she told him she loved him. Where would they go from here? What was in store for them now? He would go off to fulfill his dreams, but what would she do? What were her dreams? Sixth Year Transfiguration. Her professor had asked her the same question, and she said she would get back to her on the answer. Heather had thought long and hard since then, especially this year, about her future, and the same thing always came to her mind. However, she wanted to train first, become a better witch before jumping head first into her chosen profession.

What would Remy do with her life now that Hogwarts was behind them? Her sister had had a rough time here, especially this last year. Heather knew that her sister was a whiz at potions and healing, and could see the brunette as a Healer. However, would that make her happy? The Hufflepuff wanted to see her sister, and everyone she cared about, happy. The one place Remy always looked her happiest was in the air, on her broom, during a Quidditch match. Heather knew it was nearly impossible, with what had happened in the past few years, but maybe there was a chance for Remy in the pro league. Ari would probably pursue music. She had heard rumors of Shina signing on with the English Quidditch team. Eretria and Amanda... There was no telling what they would go on to do in life.

Heather sighed again. What was she doing here? She should be in the Great Hall, spending time with her friends before they go their separate ways. Instead of moping around, thinking about the past and pondering the future, she should be living in the present. Tomorrow could wait. Tonight, she would enjoy her last feast. She would make it a time to remember, just as she wished to be remembered. Standing, the teen brushed off her skirt and straightened her blouse. She cautiously approached the massive door, sliding through it into the Great Hall. The decorations were already up, black and yellow plastered across the entire Hall. The food smelled amazing, but Heather doubted she would eat any of it. Nerves were getting the best of her. Looking around, she spotted her brother chatting with friends. Remy was chatting with David at the Gryffindor table, and Romy was with Anna. Heather found her own set of friends and stood by them. Ari, Nell, and Dhyl were talking about Quidditch, which reminded her of something she needed to do.

Heather glanced at Ari. Her Vice Captain had agreed with her choice and the decision had been made. Now, all she had to do was tell everyone. "Attention! Attention please! Badgers, over here!" The blonde hated this. She didn't want to do this, but she knew that she had to. With a smile towards Ariana, she cleared her throat to speak. "I don't want to interrupt the festivities, but there's something I've been meaning to announce for a while now. As you know, our Quidditch season was by far the best one yet. The team worked and trained harder than I've ever seen them work before, and I'd like to thank everyone who was apart of the team this year, and who helped us get to where we are today." Heather tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear as she gazed out at the faces of the house that once seemed so wrong for her. These people were her family now, and she didn't want to leave them, but she had to. It was time to move on from this place.

"I'd like to ask the remaining players to continue to work just as hard as they did this year. Even with Ari and mine's departure from Hogwarts, I still want nothing more than to see you all do your very best. With that said, you'll need someone to lead you there. Ari and I have both agreed that there is one person we both trust to take my place." Heather paused to look down at her badge, shining against her robes. She unlatched it and held it in the palm of her hand. In the right light, she could see her reflection. She smiled. "We have decided that the new Captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team is... Dhylan Nolynn." Heather turned to her friend, her best friend, and gave him a reassuring smile. She held the badge out to him, a sad yet proud shimmer in her teal irises. "Take care of them... Captain. I know you'll be brilliant."

🌹 All that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see.
                                                            🌹 I don't know where, confused about how as well.

Just know that these things will never change for us at all. 🌹
                                                            If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world? 🌹

kiska166

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Sir Spazalots

The Forgotten Weasley

shabatha

1393 words. Not bad. o3o

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall (Hufflepuff Table)

Chloe filled her plate and listened to the conversations around her. Then Heather called out to the table and she turned her attention to her. So this was about them leaving and who the team captain would be. It made Chloe sad knowing that Ariana and Heather were leaving but that would be her in two years as well. "Congratulations Dhylan." Chloe said with a smile.

There was once a time when Chloe wouldn't have spoken a word to the other members of her house. Now she wasn't afraid to do so. "Um... since the attention is on not only on Dhylan but also Ariana and Heather I'd just like to just say that I wish you two the best of luck with whatever you choose to do in the future." Chloe said knowing she probably wasn't the only one in the Hufflepuff house wishing them luck outside of Hogwarts.

With: Fellow Hufflepuffs

Wearing: End of Year

OOC: ---

Miss GryffindorK
kiska166
heather030595

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image
No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind Blue Eyes
And no one knows
What it's like to be hated
To be fated to telling only lies
But my dreams they aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free
User ImageDhylan hadn't been paying much attention, zoning off a bit, until a loud voice very near his head startled him into focus. Blue eyes flicked around, then came to rest on Heather. "When did she get here? I didn't even notice her ent-- An announcement? Oooh! About what?" He listened closely, smiling at her words. When she got to the part about someone taking her place, he cocked an eyebrow, waiting to hear Tobi, Ada, or even Jarlath's called, but what she said genuinely shocked him. "We have decided that the new Captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team is... Dhylan Nolynn." His eyes widened, jaw dropping. He, of all people, was chosen as Captain? Why him? He hadn't done anything noteworthy on the team since... ever, really. When he was handed the Captain's pin, Heather addressed him as Captain. That... that was a lot of new. He hadn't had to deal with this yet, since his Prefect badge had just come in the post with his school letter.

Dhyl had turned to face Heather before her announcements, and now was just staring into her eyes. His own blue eyes were filled with about every emotion he had ever felt, ranging from excitement and joy to terror and confusion. All at once, he realized that a lot of people were looking in their direction. "Thanks...." he mumbled, slowly sinking down in his seat. Why, oh why did this need to be done in a crowded hall at a feast?! He took the pin from her hand, then turned his focus upon it. It was really, really shiny. He saw his reflection in the bright gold, then sighed.

After affixing the pin to his robes, just under that of his Prefect title, Dhylan stood. He easily wrapped the blonde girl into a tight hug, a soft sniffle sounding from his nose. Angling to whisper in her ear, the teen spoke. "Thank you, so very much. F-for everything. For Quidditch, for encouragement, strength, and friendship. I could never, ever even begin to repay you for all it is you have done for me all these years." And truly, he never could. She had done so much, not only for him, but for every person she encountered. That's why he liked her so very much. She was always willing to help those who needed it. Heather was very much like her mother in that regard, or his, he supposed. It really was a fond thought.

Though, the same could be said of Ariana, he thought. Even in the midst of her heartbreaks, she was always ready to help with a smile on her lips and a song in her voice. She had been a sweetheart since the first day he met her.

At once, a feminine voice was wishing him congratulations, but he had no idea her name. Oh wait! She was the girl who had been chosen a head of Music Club, was she not? One had been Victor, the other... "Thank you, Chloe." He gave a small nod, then an awkward attempt at a smile. He did not like all this attention turned on him, but he curled his toes in his shoes and stood still, if a bit rigid. He had to get used to eyes upon him if he was to make any sort of Captain. Speaking of which, who the heck would he pick as his Vice? All of them seemed worthy, but a few in specific stood out. Hopefully he would be able to pick the best possible option over the summer.

No one knows what its like
To feel these feelings
Like I do, and I blame you!
No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

No one knows what it's like
To be mistreated, to be defeated
Behind Blue Eyes
No one knows how to say
That they're sorry and don't worry
I'm not telling lies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:51 pm
--------------------------------------------------------User Image
User Image 

This time don't need another perfect lie. My God, amazing how we got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars
                                          I've been on the brink, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

❀●•♪§ingle❀●•♪ђalf ๒lood❀●•♪ҭhird ұear❀●•♪

'Til all my sleeves are stained red 
                                          From all the truth that I've said 
                                          Come by it honestly I swear

Olyvia shrugged at the mention of a tough year. What had happened at the fall festival and the dead boy in the dungeon didn't even begin to comprise her tough year. Tough life was more like it. She had been good. She had been able to her hold her fort, so to speak. Everything had been fine... until he brought Vicky into the picture. The poor woman. In the past 2 years, Olyvia had met Vicky, watched Vicky and Michelle almost die, watched Vicky give birth, helped raise her little sister Melody, found out her father killed Vicky, and lost her little sister. Tough didn't even begin to describe it.

The young Hufflepuff put all of this away though. Instead she just smiled at Uriel and shrugged.
                                          "Tough things just make you stronger... right?" Olyvia winced as the girl in Slytherin started shouting. Poor girl. Lost someone she cared about in that dungeon. Olyvia shook her head, pushing that from her mind too. Tonight it was time to smile and let it all go. She couldn't dwell on the bad if she wanted to be okay. And she had to be okay. For everyone else.

OOC:...

'Til all my sleeves are stained red 
                                          From all the truth that I've said 
                                          Come by it honestly I swear

0-0

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:07 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in picture))

User Image

Ariana looked up at Heather when she called for attention. When did the blonde get here? The redhead knew exactly what Heather was about to announce, and an even larger smile plastered the vice captain's lips. When Dhylan was finally announced as the new captain, Ariana hugged his side. "Congratulations, Dhyl!" she exclaimed, squeezing the boy's chest tightly. "You'll be fantastic." The two extracurricular activities that Ariana had been involved with at Hogwarts were partly led by her and by another seventh year. She and Remy had to decide on two co leaders for the music club, and she and Heather had to decide on a new Quidditch captain. Choosing leaders was incredibly difficult, especially when more than one person were qualified and trusted for the positions, but the prefect felt as though their choices for the new leaders were good ones. Brown eyes shifted onto Chloe when she spoke. "Thank you, Chloe. And I wish everyone here another fantastic year next year!" she exclaimed over the whole table, holding her glass of water up with one hand.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff Second Year

Thinking:
Feeling: Excited
Where: Great Hall
With: Hufflepuffs
Wearing: Uniform
Single

I'd rather waltz that just walk through the forest
The trees keep tempo and sway in time

Just like any good Hufflepuff, Nora cheered wildly as her House colors shimmered around the room. 'Both Cups in one year? How can we improve next year?' she mused idly, settling down as the Deputy Headmaster said a few closing words. As he finished, food bloomed onto the tables and Nora dug in, savoring the last meal here for several months. A few moments later when the next year's Quidditch Captain was announced she politely clapped, her mouth too full of mashed potatoes to say anything. Instead, she chose to simply watch the scenes around her unfold. She was content to observe her surroundings as her second year drew to a quiet, happy close.

Quartets of crickets chime in for the chorus
If I were to strum on your heartstrings, would you strum on mine?

Amadeli

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image
User Image

When the sun shines, we'll shine together. Told you I'll be here forever.
🍂 Said I'll always be a friend. Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end.

Terren beamed at Victor. He thought he would be a great Seeker! If Victor believed in him, he could do it! He would try his hardest to prove his best friend right! He turned to Jess. "Oh yeah. I remember now. You've got a big family, even bigger than mine I think. I've got four siblings, but you've got-- Wait! You guys kissed and you haven't confessed your love to him yet?!" Terren shrieked, maybe a little bit too loud. Did Victor not know anything about relationships?! If you liked someone, you had to tell them! "Oh, we are soooooo changing that when we meet up this summer. You have got to confess your undying love to this boy! In the most dramatic way possible! With flowers! And explosions! Yeah, explosions! This is gonna be awesome!" Terren was way more excited than he probably should have been. He was even standing now, holding his fist in the air in a pose he has seen in a movie once. Sitting down, he ran a hand through his hair. Maaaaaaaaaaybe he overdid that just a tad... "So, is he cute or not?" he asked, leaning his arm on the table and propping his chin on top of it. Well... He bounced back quickly.

Now that it's raining more than ever, know that we'll still have each other.
You can stand under my umbrella. You can stand under my umbrella.

Squeeky Luff

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:11 am
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor was listening to everyone speak, as Jess continued the earlier point, not really helped by Terren pressing the topic as well, "We...Well...It's not like...I...I...uh mean..." Victor started again stuttering as he tripped over his words, "Ex-explosions?" Everything really was done differently in this wizarding life wasn't it? Though Victor quite liked the flowers part, "Is...zat the normal way to confess?" He asked curious.
That was when Terren asked him if Del was cute, "We-well...He's a guy so...I couldn't say cute...per say..." Though Victor was called that by Del, so maybe it was alright to call him that? Victor looked to the side, his blush more vivid now that Jess had joined in with Terren, "He's...good-looking though...I...I mean...Umm...It's not like...umm..." Victor muttered the last part and hid his face, this was too embarrassing.

That was when the Hufflepuff captain was announced, that was some good news, "I wish you fantastic luck on your future Ari~" Victor called.

I feel shy you know?
My inner thoughts are, "...Oh dear... /// "
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

The Forgotten Weasley
kiska166
heather030595

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:06 pm
User Image
                                                  All I know is just you're not here to say
                                                  What you always used to say
                                                  But it's written in the sky tonight
                                                  So I won't give up, no I won't break down
                                                  Sooner than it seems life turns around
                                                  And I will be strong even if it all goes wrong
                                                  When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
                                                  Someone's watching over me

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Kayla sat at the Hufflepuff table, waiting for the sorting to begin. Finally the double doors opened and the First years came through, A year ago she stod in that crowd, waiting for her sorting. She recalled how nerve wrecking it was. "Finally its starting!" she said with a smile. She shifted in her seat to look at the group to be sorted. I hope we get more kids this year. she thought with a wide smile.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

That I won't give up, no I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong even when it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
That someone's watching over, someone's watching over
Someone's watching over me, someone's watching over me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jarlath shifted in his seat, looking to see where his brother was in the crowd of entering first years. "Adrienne... where will you go?" he wondered as he looked at the crowd and caught sight of his younger sibling. He smiled from the Hufflepuff table and waited. I wonder will he will go? Adrienne was a interesting kid, an interesting mix of both parents. And smiling he waited to see how his brother did.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:24 pm
A heart shaped note fluttered down in front of Tobi Fallrein. Inside the folded parchment was a not from his boyfriend Bradley Goldwind.

Bradley
Usual Bet on First years?

It read simply.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:47 pm
User Image

Wren bounded down from the stool to the table of his new home with a surprising feeling of satisfaction. Being sorted into Hufflepuff just felt right. Fiora could beg to differ - she'd much rather have been strutting proudly across the front of Gryffindor's table, or standing tall like a conqueror over Slytherin. But she was kind enough not to pop her partner's bubble and contented herself to curl up in his lap - out of sight. This table seemed to be the fullest of the warmest smiles - which made sense. Speaking of warm smiles, the curly haired blonde girl from earlier - Anastasia, according to the roll call - had given him a pretty good one. As the hat sorted her into Slytherin he cheered with a little extra enthusiasm. He remembered his brief tinge of jealousy about her and the squid - then he remembered Tanya's passion for the severely misunderstood house of Slytherin. If this wasn't a reminder to re-access first impressions, he didn't know what was. Actually, when he thought about it, anybody who willing walked up to feel a giant tentacle seemed a likely friend. He shot her a thumbs up as she crossed to her house.

He took a quick glance down the table in search of Elsie, nodding happily to everyone he locked gazes with on the way.

User Image

Greycast

PropertyofGaara

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:00 pm
User Image
Bow made love to needy string
In cooing fling - wanton whispers
Fondled under pianissimos,
Caressing callous hearts.

User Image

Miles bounded into the Great Hall, already noting the sorting was in full swing. Looking around, it hadn't seemed to be going on for long, really. Waving toward a few friends he saw, he plopped down at the table and grinned, hands already toying with the collar at his neck. He was used to it, he swore, but he felt like it was still an odd thing to wear. Pulling his hand away, he waved toward the new person at the table. "Welcome to Hufflepuff, laddie. Miles McLellan, fourth year. Also a ruddy good violinist, if ya ask me. What's your name, and how do you like the castle so far?" He stuck out his hand, smile still in place as he thought for a moment. "So, what do you get if you cross a witch with a werewolf?"

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: New person!
OOC: ...
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And all in a work of musical art:
Ephemeral stories, yarned of music
Honed impossibly through her tones.

PropertyofGaara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:41 pm
User Image
Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes tune out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream

User Image

Rose nearly stormed into the Great Hall, dragging Ada and Nell with her. She couldn't believe that Dhyl would really ask that kind of question. Fair fortune? Yeah right. What was so fair about losing three-fifths of your family in one go? Deciding to ignore the idiot, she sat down at the table and pulled Nell down with her, wrapping an arm around the Scot as she leaned her face into the other girl's shoulder. She had to be strong, right? There was no one else in the world for Claire and her, unless her aunt decided to come back from America. She could do it, though. She could be the anchor. Kissing the girl briefly on the shoulder, she leaned her head against it and looked at Nell. "Sorry, I've... had a rought time of it, honestly. Dhyl's comment, well, I know I should apologize to him, but it was kind of rude of him to ask about the summer."

----------------------------------
State: Grieving
Taken With: Chantale Ellis
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Would someone be and not pretend I'm off again in my World

Bubo and Peaches

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:49 pm
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 years go by
I don't really know why I don't really know why
7, 8, 9, 11 years go by
I don't really know why I don't really know why
I still feel the same way I did when I was 17
I still look over my shoulder waitin for the world to change

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
ღTakenxxxByღxxx Rose Hall

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Nell had a hard time keeping up with Rose even as she was teh one dragging both her and Ada into the Great Hall away from Dhyl. She could understand why her girlfriend was upset but at the same time it wasn't like everyone knew what had happened. That didn't stop her, however, from wrapping her arms around her redhead the moment they sat down offering her as much as her strength as she could. She wanted to prove to the girl that she didn't have to do everything by herself, but she knew now wasn't the time for that argument. Feeling the kiss on her shoulder Nell blushed a tinge but laid her head on top of the other's and intertwined their fingers as she listened to the explanation before taking a sigh. "I know you've been having a tough time but you can't have expected him to know." she lightly chided. In all honesty she probably wouldn't have known had Rose not owl'd her after she found out it happened. And she had only been allowed to stay with the two remaining Halls long enough for the funeral before she was pushed away. Again she understood but she didn't like it. "And you know you don't have to hold it all in. You've still got Claire and you know I'm not going anywhere." the Scot offered a teasing grin but a serious glint in her deep brown eyes. Although they haven't spoken of it just yet she wanted Rose to know that she truly was in this for the long haul.
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Miss Gryffindork

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Wearing: Last uniform | Where: Great Hall~Hufflepuff Table | With: Rose | Thoughts: Poor silly girl | OOC:

But these are the good old days
These are the good old days
These are the good old days
And I wish that I could stay
I wish that I could stay
I wish I could stay

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games