Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:51 pm
Yo-ko

As soon as San tried to manipulate the wire, it would flatten out and become a layer of metal underneath the wood. Bast looked surprised, but also more interested.

"That's an odd defense mechanism if I've ever seen one," she commented, turning the board over in her hands. "Though it looks like you can't manipulate it, I don't think that's what it was made for. If it's armor, this is likely a sort of last-second defensive system. What think you?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:57 pm
Ergo War

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San gave a interested face into the display he had just been given. indeed, this was a very interesting piece he had just came upon. Thank goodness bast was here to figure it out or he would surely had a fun with with it.

"That is indeed highly interesting. If i cant manipulate, maybe the layer is sensitive to chakra?"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1820
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:50 pm
Yo-ko
((Sorry, short post.))

"That doesn't sound too far-fetched," Bast responded, handing the object back over to San. "Did you happen to find any more of this? It could be useful."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:43 pm
Ergo War
Tis alright. i understand.

User Image
User Image

San gave a nod, putting the item back in his scroll to archive it when he made it back to base. He spoke again, thinking about what all be brought back.

"The lizard thing i captured/sealed away had an interesting set of armor on it. maybe it was built the same way? We will need an autopsy room big enough to look at. it was a fairly large beast. "

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:15 pm
Yo-ko
I've got a couple of tests next week, so I probably won't be able to post as much. Sorry in advance!

Bast balanced the sprig of mint on an outstretched metal finger, pondering San's assessment of the monster he had returned with. There was no way they would be able to just pull that thing out anywhere, so they would have to find somewhere both large and inconspicuous.

"I don't suggest the hospital. We don't know much about that thing or why it was being contained in such a strange way. Does VOID have any extra large observation rooms at its disposal?" she asked, her eyes focused on the sprig of mint. "I swear, every time I think I've seen everything, Rouran spits something new out. I wouldn't be surprised if Zyonu were keeping an eye on the place, after all that's happened there."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:32 pm
Ergo War
Good luck on them!

User Image
User Image

San gave a chuckle. He actually had a few requests about desert dialects that maybe Zyonu had research on. Now he was a sannin, he was more itnerested in languages and things used in diplomatic and political combat. Suna had to be strong on all fronts, not jsut a powerful military force.

"VOID has a very large one, and perfectly equipped. We have never had a use for it. Do you wish to poof us there?"

San knew she had issues about being reversed summoned or puleld through space and time against her will, which is always why it was up to her to always poof them someplace. Ever since the Jashin ordeal, he had done his best to make sure both he and Howaido had never reversed summoned her unless it was absolutely urgent. Speaking of the man, San actually had a question he wanted to ask the kage about him, but it could wait till later.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:21 pm
Yo-ko
I'm a bit brain-dead at the moment, so apologies if this is a crappy post. Feel free to post first in VOID HQ.

Bast looked upward, pondered the proposition for a moment, and then pulled out a scroll. She formed a Wind Clone, let it take her place, and then polished off her tea before stretching.

"God, it feels nice to be out of that chair," the metal woman groaned. "Let's go, I guess!"

With that, she slapped the summoning seal and reverse-summoned them to VOID headquarters, where she would let San take the lead.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image

"What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of Nooobs!!! XD "

Chakra Lvl :: 380/380
Stamina: 595/595
Doujutsu Byakugan: Inactive
My Sword:
User Image

The young jonin walked calmly along the streets as he headed to wards the Kazekage's office. Chewing on a bag of chips as he quickly covered the distance to the threshold Manfread stopped at the front door and stared. Wolfing down the rest of his chips, before whipping his hands on his pants, Manfread opened the door to the Kage's building and slowly crept down the hall. Taking cover behind pillars and plants he was invisible, a grain of rice in the middle of a blizzard on a January morning! All except for the blatantly massive hunk on steel strapped to his back.
“What are you doing?” the secretary at the front desk asked. Manny froze and began to sweat, peering out from the plant he was currently hiding behind to look at the lady how had spotted him.
“You're not Hilda,” Manfread said popping out from his hiding place, “Where is the regular secretary?”
“She retired, what are you new or something?” she asked getting angry, eyeball stripping poor Manny on the spot the secretary noticed his headband and sighed, “I don't have time to waste on genin now go away!”
“But I'm-” Manfread started to say dumbfounded.
“Get! Shoo!”
Manfread darted down the hall and burst straight through the wall adjacent to the door of the Kazekage's office. His sword shot out and landed in the middle of the room and Manfread dashed through the smoke.
“Aniki! The secretary is being mean to me!” he whined rolling onto the couch. Stopping suddenly he shot up and sat straight. Sweating profusely, Manfread had just remembered that Aniki had retired and that Bast had taken up the mantle.
“Umm, sorry about the wall,” he said not sure on how to proceed.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:19 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Jounin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc walked up to the office door when he noticed the hole in the wall. "There's very few people that I know that would enter a room through a wall!" Doc said loudly. "Hey." Doc just walked through the hole and stood just inside. "Hello, I'm looking for some missions right now. You got any at the moment?" Doc asked Bast

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 645
Stamina Pool: 105
Ryo: 7200
AC: 16500

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:37 am
((Sorry, had some stuff at school.))

The Bast was slightly surprised to see Manfread after his lengthy vacation, but not at all surprised about his method of entry. She waited for Doc to follow the Hyuuga through the hole, then weaved a few hand signs and restored the wall to its previous state.

"Long time no see," she commented toward Manfread. She waved at Doc and then pulled out a few papers from her desk. "Incidentally, yes, there is something going on that needs our attention. I was about to head out to address the situation myself, in fact. It's time for the Desert Sharkskin Fish to breed, and a large number of those Chakra-eating buggers have clogged up part of the aqueducts. I'd not suggest doing this alone, if it sounds like something you'd want to do. Perhaps Sir Vacations-a-lot might be interested?"

The woman raised an eyebrow toward Manfread and twirled a senbon in one hand nonchalantly. There wasn't much for her to do with it, though if there were any other attempts to destroy the structure, she might reconsider its uses.

BarronVonManfreadGreed

pliokiju

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:39 pm
Ergo War

pliokiju
Its ok we understand, life happens xp

User Image

"What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of Nooobs!!! XD "

My Sword:
User Image

“Sir-Vacation-a-lot?” Manfread asked straining his brain, trying to think of who his could be. Folding his arms and pondering for a moment it hit him, the identity of the mysterious knight!
“Hey!” he started to argue, but paused after seeing a senbon in the Kazekage's hand. Taking the safer route this time, Manny kept his trap shut and instead, stood up grabbed his sword.
Itching to escape before Bast decided to change her mind, on letting him off so easily, Manfread was up and leaning against the door frame in a second. Waiting for his new partner to retrieve the mission information, Manfread tried to place where he knew this shinobi from.
“Hmmm.... Oh! Lucas!” he said placing a fist in his palm, “No, he has white hair.. I think.... Umm, Saurus?”
Suddelny cutting the distance between the two and slapping Doc on the back, Manny shouted, “.... Damn... DOC!!! Yeah that's it!”
Triumphant that he remembered the medic Manfread nodded in approval then said, “Don't worry boss, we'll clean out those sand sharks in no time.”  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:17 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Jounin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc smiled at the Kage, and walked up to the desk to retrieve the mission papers. "Thank you." Doc said. As Doc was scanning through the mission papers while Manfread was trying to remember his name, he had a very annoyed look on his face. "I guess that vacation didn't do him any good." Doc thought to himself as he turned around to head out the door. "Alright, lets go then." Doc said to Manfread as he walked out with Manfread behind him.
(EXIT)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 645
Stamina Pool: 105
Ryo: 7200
AC: 16500

Ergo War

BarronVonManfreadGreed

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:35 pm
"Happy hunting," the Bast said, waving at them as they left. It was nice to have things for people to do, she thought. If nothing else, this would at least pay well.

((Quote me when you get to the Residential District so I can run the fish.))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:03 am
User Image

My Sword:
User Image

Manfread gave a quick bow, before chasing after Doc.
“I'll meet you at the gate,” Manfread said taking a left, “I need to grab a few munchies.... I mean supplies.”
((Exit))

pliokiju

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:41 pm
Ergo War

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

A figure would appear at the doorway, knocking lightly then entering the building. It was Sebastian, he had been gone for a while where had he gone? that was for him and those above him to know. His cloak seemed weathered and torn in certain places. He would probably need a new one by the end of this." Kazekage-sama. I've returned and have quite a few things to report." Handing the Kazekage a scroll revealing some bandages on his arm."I heard rumors of a party happening in Konoha, I don't know if you've caught wind of it. But there were some uninvited guests who didn't even bring presents."He stopped for a moment before continuing."One guest in particular was quite destructive in his behavior and was isolated from the event."Letting his words sink in a bit more he continued."Before leaving, I caught wind that Kumo was also having a party, it seems though as someone is going around and ruining them. Repeating the events in Konoha." After that was over Sebastian was quite for a little but then spoke."We might have a certain destructive guest stopping by, whom we've dealt with on several occasions." Sebastian then cleared his throat."On another note, the UHVis tightening its grip around Giman, flow in and out has been stricter."

((Just a reintroduction post! If you could indulge me that'll be great ^^))
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:26500 ✇ Ryo:10950

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games