Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:36 pm
User Image
. : | [Reiojika Shinsetsu] | : .
: Current Song | (link) _]
: Genin | 250CP | 250SP ___]
: AC/Ryo | 0/両0 _____]
: Taijutsu | Eiseijutsu _______]

As the three other individuals were busy talking among themselves, a rather tall man with startlingly blue hair tied back in a ponytail and long enough to reach the back of his knees walked into the office, his geta resounding with a sharp "Clack!" with each step he took. There seemed to be a listless quality to him, impacted more by the fact that he held his hands within his pockets and yawned as he went by. However, as he walked by the three other Ninja, they would notice a sudden relaxing chill in the air, as if a cool breeze had just blown in.

"...hmm?" muttered the sleepy ninja. "Where is Hokage-sama?" he would say shortly before sighing in a drawn out fashion, obviously very taxed with the situation currently at hand. "Oi, oi. An' here I woke up from my nap fer this. Jeez. Such a bother." The listless ninja would then yawn again, this time more deeply than before, as if the knowledge that he'd have to wait made him even more tired.

((Sorry. I know my post format doesn't match up. I'll be editing it on at a later date. I just really needed to get this post in. Also, now you can see why I need a new post format, Ave-chan.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:04 pm
Avedis Huehue Angelus
October Night Starlight

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:14500 |-| 6200

User Image

Shikatsu listened to them as someone new came in. He clanked about and asked where Noctis was. "I'm sorry, he's not in at the moment" He said calmly.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:46 pm
kiropterain1
October Night Starlight
Avedis Huehue Angelus

User Image
: Genin | 250CP | 250SP___]

The rather tall male would then look behind him to the man who spoke to him. It was a man smaller than he, but, then again, who wasn't? However, there was something about it that seemed...experienced, maybe? The male guessed he was either Chunin rank or higher. He then listlessly spoke, saying "Heh? That so? Jeez. How long d'ya s'ppose 'til he gets back? I'm overdue fer a nap."

Now, as one took a closer look at the male, they would notice that he seemed somewhat like a delinquent, although that wasn't the exact vibe one got from him. It would be more like a great sense of apathy from him, as if the only thing he cared about was relaxing or something. The male then seemed vaguely surprised for a moment, even saying "Oh?" before he apologized, though a little unenthusiastically, before saying "I should'a introduced maself. Sorry. Name's Reiojika. Reiojika Shinsetsu. And yerself?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:14 pm
Hadaka Kyoujin
October Night Starlight
Avedis Huehue Angelus

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:14500 |-| 6200

User Image

Shikatsu watched the mans movments carfully as he introduced himself. "Well Reiojika, I'm Shikatsu Nara." Is all he said to him.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:21 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin-Anbu |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 13,350|-| 8,300

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse nodded to Kakeru. "That is fine. Just ask the Hokage of my whereabouts."

Eclipse's attention shifted to the man, his scent and chilling presence was one she had come to know quite well over time. Shinsetsu. As he asked about were the Hokage was a pang hit in the ANBU's heart. Were was her husband at? He was not usually gone from the office this long unless something has happened. She stayed in her spot leaning adjacent the desk. Her mind heavy with thoughts of what Noctis was up too. As the man introduced himself Eclipse chuckled. "I was on the money. . . " Giving Shikatsu a look she knew he knew what she was talking about. Again going back to the boy she began to wonder, if he had any relation to her family at all. So many of them have appeared after Noctis became Hokage. . .

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

kiropterain1

Avedis Huehue Angelus

Hadaka Kyoujin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kakeru smiled, bowing to Eclipse. "Will do." He said, as he turned, began heading for the door but soon saw another enter. "Well, Hello Reiojika, I'm Kakeru Hitoshimaru, sorry, but I have to go for the time being." He said, bowing and then leaving the office.

October Night Starlight

Kiropterain1

Hadaka Kyoujin

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image
: Genin | 250/250CP | 250/250SP___]

Reiojika would then make a half-hearted bow to the man who introduced himself as Shikatsu Nara. Nara, huh? This guy must be like me...oh? Hmm...now that I think about it, his appearance seems...a li'l different than a Chunin's...perhaps he's actually a Jounin? ...geh, this is a bother. he thought in the process, of which he apparently opted for sitting down cross-leggedly on the ground instead of coming back up from the bow as he thought the final sentence.

"Hmm? said Reiojika boredly after a moment, looking over at the Kunoichi in the room, sensing a presence akin to Shikatsu's. Another Jounin, perhaps? Reiojika thought before deciding better of pursuing that line of inquiry, indicated by the fact that he yawned deeply again.

"Jeez. That Hokage-sama is such a pain, makin' me skip my nap fer this." Reiojika would say before he he tilted his head back and faced the Kunoichi, before continuing by saying "Hoi, Baba-chan, d'you've any idea as ta' when His Honorable Hokage-sama will be back?"

All the while it seemed Reiojika hadn't noticed that Kakeru had spoken to him, which is indeed what had happened.

(Sidenote: "Baba" means "Hag" in Japanese. "Baba-chan," or "Baachan," is Japanese for "Grandma." Also, I can't stop laughing at this scene in my head of a guy just like Reiojika. You know, completely apathetic and listless? Meeting a girl with big breasts for the first time and just going "...moo.")

October Night Starlight
kiropterain1
Avedis Huehue Angelus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:02 pm
Hadaka Kyoujin
October Night Starlight
Avedis Huehue Angelus

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu glared at the man and walked up to him. "Be more respectful to her. She is far past you and she deserves no ill will from a someone like you. Now you should retract what you said and apologize to her." He said in a lo growl.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:38 pm
User Image

Reiojika would then look back at the other male with a glare to match his. Though his face belied this, he spoke with an unnervingly calm voice, his Kansai accent suddenly becoming extremely pronounced due to his annoyance, saying "Oi, oi. I don' take kin'ly ta' threatenin' auras, Shorty. 'Specially those 'caused by misunderstandin's, which this'un happens ta' be. I was meanin' no ill-will towerds her, so I don' sees as ta' why I shoul' apologize ta' her. Though, if she herself were ta' ask me ta' apologize, I will."

Most people would think that Reiojika was pretty fearless, intentionally aggravating a Jounin like that, straight to his face. Or perhaps he thought that the Hokage wouldn't permit fighting in his office, even if he wasn't there? However, the ones present might not think it fearless so much as dumb. It would've also been noted that it had suddenly gotten a little colder in the room, due to Reiojika's excitement causing his Chakra to leak out a little bit, which slightly increased the range and coldness of the standard Shinsetsu aura around him.

kiropterain1
October Night Starlight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:29 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse bit her tongue in spite of the young boy. If he hadn't been a konoha shinobi she would've drawn her blade on him. Turning her attention away from them she sat on the Hokage's desk rubbing her temples, eyes shut. "Thank you Shikatsu, but an apology won't be necessary at the moment, maybe later. I have more pressing concerns. Like the whereabouts of my husband for one." She turned her head to look at the ANBU stationed in Noctis' office. "Do you know were he is?"

User Image

Grand Chevalier Haji

kiropterain1

Hadaka Kyoujin

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:17 pm
October Night Starlight
Grand Chevalier Haji

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu was about to yell at him until Night said that he didn't need to apologize, at the moment anyways. He looked to the anbu curiously, wondering if he knew where Noctis was.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image

The male would then look back to the kunoichi, before hearing what she said and blushing in annoyance while looking away and scratching his cheek awkwardly, as if he didn't know how to handle someone ignoring his jabs, which was true, as everyone he had ever met had gotten annoyed with him over his apathetic attitude or his apparent lack of respect for the hierarchy of Ninja life. He would then say, quietly, but not quietly that it wouldn't be heard by Eclipse, "S-Sorry. I didn't mean no offense by it." before he suddenly lost focus on the conversation.

Reiojika would seemingly stare off into the distance for a moment, before getting bored, yawning, then sitting up against the wall furthest away from the desk (Not with the intention of avoiding Eclipse) and promptly fell asleep, where he seemed to have a more peaceful expression on his face than that of earlier. It would also be noted that Reiojika's sleep-noise level was almost imperceptible except to those with highly trained ears, which, added with the fact the he made himself out of the way, was a formula for people winding up forgetting he was even in there, although his natural Shinsetsu aura still permeated the room, giving it a nice cool feel, even during the blazing heat of Summer, if it were that season of the year.

kiropterain1
October Night Starlight

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:03 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image

The Anbu looked at Eclipse through his dog-style mask. "He's taking care of personal business, he didn't want to concern you. But did say if you were to come by that he would like it if you filled in until he returned to his post." The Anbu then dispersed. Leaving the three in the room.

Eclipse raised an eyebrow. "Why not just tell me that when I first got here instead of waiting this long?" Taking in a deep breath she turned to Shikatsu. "Well, was their anything you need Shikatsu?"

Her gaze shifted to Reiojika, a small smirk rose at his quite apology, but the question still rose. What was it that he needed from Noctis?

((Out Of Cookies :: Haji gave me the go to take up the Hokage duties until Noctis gets back. ))

User Image

Grand Chevalier Haji

kiropterain1

Hadaka Kyoujin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:47 pm
October Night Starlight
Grand Chevalier Haji
Hadaka Kyoujin

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu walked up to her." Well, me and Noctis were going to have a spar, but he got really busy and now he's gone." He said, pretty much ignoring the other guy. "I guess i'll wait here then. So tell me, how are the kids doing? Haven't seen them in a while" He asked leaning against the wall next to you.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:49 am
User Image

The male then continued to snooze where he was, apparently completely oblivious to his surroundings...or was he? His left ear and brow seemed to be twitching almost in sync to the noise in the room, as if he were unconsciously paying attention. Now, whether or not he was aware of what was going on was the question.

((Overflow Of Chocolate: >.> Reiojika's probably not gonna wake up until one of you guys nudges him...or there is a really sudden and loud noise.))

kiropterain1
October Night Starlight

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games