Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:51 am
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

Even though, the wind was cold and howled through the room. Dai didn't move. She was taken in by her memories of her last day with Sypher. At her sides, her hand flexed, refusing to form into fists. Her eyes almost looked like they were in a haze at this point. ...I have to tell her. So my nightmares...can end... Dai thought as she stood there quietly as Kinpaku praised Kyo for, also, a job well done. And hoping he would bring even more great pride to Kumo during the evaluation exams. This victory would stand as her second kill in her time as Chuunin. But now she had surpassed into being Jounin. She wanted to be happy about this rank up. She would work hard and push through the ranks of OININ. Hoping that by doing so she could become Kein's vice captian of the project. With a stupid look of "what was just said", the Sensor looked at Kyo when he stated about Kin-sama give her a big kiss. She had no idea what was talked about until that moment. Dai turned her attention to the front and stared at a spot in the floor. ...Once Kyo leaves...I'm confess... She told herself in the hopes of her confession, lessening the punishment that would follow.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:14 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It seemed that Kyo was clearly working an angle, but there were circumstances to be had about all of it. He was more a child than any other ninja, excluding her own son, and that meant there was something else they needed. Forward, the woman stepped, the blackened dais that had housed her desk onto the floor, which moaned for a moment. It was sad to see the structure of the once wondrous room is such dismay.
"You're right Kyo, you deserve more than just a nod," the woman smiled. As detestable as the boy could be when it came to his social interactions, he was admittedly a bit cute. From beneath the cloak, she moved her hand, tussling his hair. "Now go do me proud, boy. We'll celebrate the victory of Kumogakure's undefeated, won't we?" There wasn't much else to really say for them all, but in the end, it was going to be a pretty straightforward happenstance. What got her though, was that Dai just hadn't run off to train just yet.

[Sorry, not much to work with for Dai, Nana. xD]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:30 pm
Kyo's whole self esteem seemed to just plummit, his hair being russeled as he shook it to fix it up, still pouting. He felt so unappreciated by her, anyone could see it on his face that he felt sad by that fact. "Whatever..." His voice cracked for once, it was low and mumbling mostly. He wondered why Dai was so important...he turned away from them and grumbled while walking away. "Is she really that clueless...?" he thought, he even hinted he wanted some kind of reward wether it was a dog biscuit or a rank up...instead he got a 'thank-you' and his hair messed up. Shi followed behind him, maybe Kyo could find Doki, she'd appreciate him right? He climbed onto Shi outside and both ran off to the festival.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 410 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Having now found Kinpaku at the dojo, Suzume went to the next place she would logically be. The jounin rushed into the buildings and up the steps, not stopping until she was outside of the blonde's office. She'd been careful not to jostle the carrier too much so that Tokui would not wake up. With Cloud carrying the baby bag, Suzume had a hand free to knock the the office door. Hopefully she would be in and she would let her in quickly, she had a baby with her after all.

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~  

Haruhi000777

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:01 am
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai looked up when the Kage tasseled Kyo's hair. There was a small flux in the young Jounin boy's chakra. He wasn't to happy about it. The Sensor looked over her shoulder as Kyo took his leave. hardly catching what he had grumbled. Dai was alone with the Raikage. The Sensor looked at the Kage and gave a half smile. Small and unseen. "Kin-sama?" She started with a sweet voice. "Can I talk to you in private..Um...There's something I need to tell you." Knowing it would make the Kage RAGE about Dai lying about her report on the Sypher case. Dai heard the knock behind her and formed a single hand sign. "Shinigami no Mai" She whispered. Paper raced around the room and created a type of barrier. Dai sighed. ...It's best to keep it between Kage and me..." She thought as she lowered her hand. Now the room was sealed on white. Dai looked at the Kage. "I..." Now she was nervous. She was weary of how the Kage would react to such lies. Dai balled her hands into fists and thought "...Screw it!... She shut her eyes really tight and opened her mouth. "Kin-sama...I...LIED...about my report on Sypher." She flinched as a reaction to what was going to happen. But continued to press on. "The day I 'killed' Sypher. I LIED that I had killed him." Dai refused to open her eyes. "The truth is. Everything up to the point of me 'killing' him is true. I was in the temple training the last bits of my bloodline. Sypher came to me and ask for help with something. Odd, I know. But I agreed. He was having troubles remembering certain Jutsus. Though he happened to use them, he couldn't remember using them at all." Dai took in a breath. "Out of frustration, he attacked me. If Kein hadn't taught me Shinshun no Jutsu. I wouldn't be here. When I reappeared at the top of the temple. Sypher looked at me. He vanished and I pursued him in fear he was going to do something stupid. You saw what happened next. He attacked you. I stabbed him. When I did so, these red looking type worms appeared at the vanished." Dai swallowed hard to stop the tears. "I took him to a secret training ground that he had taken me to. When I shortly decided to become an OININ. I healed him with my healing ointment. As he came to, I told him what happened. He was shocked that he had hurt the only village he loved. He wanted to sleep but...I knew what awaited him if he came back." Dai opened her eyes and lowered her head. "I used Chishiki Raijo to the extent of erasing his memory...completely. I took Sypher to the gates of Kiri. And took his Kumo headband." Dai looked up at Kinpaku. Tears had soaked her cheeks. "When Kein, Sukai, and I where in Kiri. I bumped into Sypher. In only a few months, his appearance had changed. He had forgot everything about Kumo. He knew me but didn't know me like he uses too. Kein ran into him. Kein and I have kept it in secret since. Sukai never found out." Dai stood very still. "He goes by the name Yokai...but he'll never remember his life here in Kumo." She mumbled softly. Dai bowed quickly; her tears fell to the floor at her feet. "I'm sorry, Kin-sama. I'm so very sorry!" Her voice cracked. "I didn't mean to LIE to you of all people. I...I just couldn't come to terms with killing my first Sensei...not like that." She cried. "Please, Kin-sama. Please don't throw me out of the ranks. I'm happy with my life as a Shinobi. I'd be nothing if I couldn't be one of the Great Shinobis from Kumo." Dai held her bow as she stood so pathetically in front of Kinpaku. Embarrassed, yes. But she could LIE anymore. It was killing her to do so. The Sensor gripped her pants as she awaited for Kinpaku to punish her to no end. She was willing to take that punishment with a grain of salt. May it be whatever.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:41 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It wasn't much of a surprise that Kyo had been disappointed with her appreciation... A child was a child no matter what they did. Nonetheless, it wasn't as if she had anything to give the boy right now for a job well done. The blasted ruins of the office made it impossible for the woman to even think of giving away anything to the child. Candy or even just a small favor. He was gone in no time, however. She shook her head simply. It wasn't like she could stop him right now. He had other things to do just yet. There was a knock at the door shortly after, while the two sat in silence. Just as the Raikage moved forward to get the door, when Dai moved to speak "privately". Paper began to bar its way up the way, guaranteeing a degree of privacy as she began to detail the situation...

Sypher's illness. His attack. The last of which was the news that she had gone so far as to cover up her failure to compose herself in the face of defending the village. Kin's eyes grew sharp and hard, she could just feel the rage burning beneath her chest. "You realize what you could have done?" inquired the raikage, shattering a moment of silence she'd left hanging after the apology. "No matter who it is, ill or not, he had to be... dealt with. As much as I hate to say it, your mercy was placed terribly and you let your emotions get in the way of duty..." Duty. It was such a foul thing at times, but sadly, it was necessary. "Wiping someone's memory isn't a surefire way to keep things under the rug either. In fact, memory is the worst thing you could have done... If he ever got that back... And he was in the wrong hands... " She shuddered thinking of the consequences.

"You left the whole village in danger, over sentimentality, Dai," Kinpaku spoke sharply, moving to strike the girl across the face. She wasn't going to break anything. "I want you out of my sight right now... But don't dare leave the village. Doing so will only result in you being marked rogue, like the Senju you and Kyo killed. I don't see the point in losing another shinobi this day." Whether or not Sypher was happy in Kirigakure... He had to come back and face judgment. There was too much value to the knowledge he had as one of the eldest Oinin.

[Trying to get to you, Ruhi. Nana, it'll probably be tomorrow or Sunday she'll send ANBU to find Dai. Take the time to train or something. n.n;]

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai flinched when Kinpaku broke the silence between them. Dai shut her eyes hoping it was all just going to blow ever. But knowing Kinpaku, that was a far cry. ...But Kein told me I had done the right thing...was he wrong? Was I wrong?... She thought as her nails slowly started to cut into the fibers of her pants. Dai held her pose as Kinpaku leaned into her. Yelling. Tell her she had done wrong, though in the Sensor's heart she thought it was right. Dai raised as Kin spoke about the impending doom if Sypher's memory would ever come back. She cover her mouth. She had left that thought out of the equation. ...WHAT HAVE I DONE!... Her thoughts screamed. Dai's eyes shook in fear as she stared at the village leader walked towards her. Kinpaku could see the deepest fear in the Sensor's eyes. Dai couldn't avoid the next action the Kage took. She fell hard to the floor; holding her cheek. She felt the warm sensation of blood. The power behind the Kage's slap had caused Dai to bleed, slightly. The Sensor laid there, her face masked in her hair, as she held her cheek; while, Kinpaku commanded that Dai get out of her sites. Her fingers gripped the floor as her body shook with fear. Without getting off the floor, Dai whispered 'Shunshin'. In a cloud of soot, Dai vanished. The barrier of Paper fell as the last bit of Dai's presence vanished. Only to be blown about the office from the wind.
[exit to Streets]

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:48 pm
User Image
A man in a doctors coat, glasses askew on his nose, strode to the Kage's door. He didn't see the woman with the baby so intense was his need to speak with the Kage as he pushed the door open "K-K-Kage-san!" he called then paused and backed up, knocked on the door then went right forward again "I-I'm G-Ginjiro D-Daiji from the R-Research D-D-ivision of the ho-hospital." he said, speaking strongly despite his very bad stutter "I n-n-need to t-talk to you about th-the substance Y-Yasu-san de-delivered to uh-us a few weeks ago." he continued, speaking urgently with a folder held tightly to his chest. He stood straight and fixed his glasses, clearly determined to speak "I-Its very u-urgent! And w-w-worrisome!" he stressed, anxiously.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:30 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It was a situation that Kin had never wished to come to... Dai had left Sypher in the hands of an ally, which was safer than most ideals, but all in all, it wasn't safe. A treaty only went so far, after all. She continued to look down upon the girl, before she vanished with the use of Shunshin no Jutsu, the paper barriers of Shinigami no Mai fading away to nothing. A stern placement of her foot sent a splintering line down the way of the dais, the reflection pool that had been beneath the desk was draining away, washing grime and ash away from the ground where it traveled... Blackened and gray.

It came to the next bit, trying to get the door. She continued for the door, when the door opened upon its own. It was one of the R&D folk from the hospital. Who'd have thought it so wise for them to maintain such a division? She managed to catch sight of Suzume, of course, carrying the Uchiha baby? Why would she be doing just that? "Yes, yes. Go on, Daiji," the Kage sighed in exasperation. Would this day never cease to carry bad news for the woman? She was going to look like a Grandmother before too long! "Please, be quick though... There's much for me to do yet."

She continued her pacing out into the hall, motioning for the door to shut after them. With the baby present, it would be a terrible thing for the little one to inhale the ashes. She smiled wearily at Suzume, knowing she had even more news. Why else would she come, with someone else's baby no less!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image
Genjiro cleared his throat as the Kage allowed him to speak and he raised his chin "First of all, this substance is dangerous. Extremely so and it is the personal opinion of myself and everyone who has participated in its examination that if there is anymore, it should be confined or, and this is the more preferred option, be burned. Destroyed." he pulled the files open and followed her out, opening it as he went and jogging to stand in front of her "Firstly, it is not a powder as was suspected when it first came in. The jar that housed it was sealed and rigged to expel the powder should someone try to force it open or if the jar is damaged. The 'powder' was suspended inside it in a thin glass bubble between two small metal hammers that would shatter the bubble when the top of the jar was removed." he showed her the diorama that had been created, illustrating the rigging of the jar. He tapped the bubble with a slender finger "Once the bubble was removed, we placed it in a solitary area to be examined where it would not be exposed to air or our chakra streams. Once we had done that and began to look at it under an intense magnification..we realized that it wasn't a powder." he flipped another page and revealed a picture of what looked like small, black purple/red grains of rice. He tapped the image of one and his face was grim "They're worms. Hundreds, thousands of minuscule worms. To say we were disgusted is an understatement. However. They appeared harmless. At first. We found that they were a natural creation simply dried. We tried putting a small portion in water only to have them dissolve." he cleared his throat, aware that Maemi had been told to keep his distance. But the boy had been nothing if not tenacious and snuck in several times "If...if not for Yasu-san's intereference, we might not have discovered what proved to be the most dangerous aspect of these things. He seemed to think that they might react to a human touch though were he came up with that idea, I had not the faintest clue at that time. But, as he suggested, we had several students who volunteered. I am...ashamed to say we allowed one to submit themselves to the damn things." his lips tightened as he flipped a second page to reveal a girl. She wore a traditional kimono but had a strange dazed and deranged look in her eyes, as if she were suffering from some kind of fever. There was a haze about her as well, as if her chakra were being forced into visibility. It was a red blotchy haze "This was one of our students only a few minutes into contamination. Note the haze about her body, if you will, Kage. Those are the worms. They reacted like...like piranha to a bloody leg, instantly swarming her body. But we were able to examine her before...before...well, I'll get to that. The worms didn't connect to her skin but to her chakra stream. They infected it like a plague of locust. Instantly they began to gain a slightly transparent appearance." He turned the page and the girl was now restrained to a bed, her mouth opened in a scream of hatred. Genjiro turned his head away from this picture and cleared his throat, clearly ashamed. But the most disturbing part of the picture was the girl's chakra now appeared alive. It was sectioned up and flared out as the worms seemed to cover her whole body. They focused mostly on her eyes and mouth, looking like they were surging out of her body...it was a sickening picture "As...as you can see, they began to grow in size. As they did, the alarms that test the air for contaminants went off in the room. She began to ask questions and repeat them over and over, a strange occurrence. She didn't seem to remember asking the questions and it caused her great agitation. We didn't pay them or her agitation any mind until the student attacked one of our senior advisers. She beat him over the head with one of the metal bins we keep medical waste in. It took the entire staff of orderlies to restrain her and get her into that bed where she continued to fight and scream most horribly." he turned the picture over, clearly glad to be free of it but the next picture was just as worse. The girls body was slack in the bed now with tubes connected to her mouth and arms. Her eyes were open but rolled back in her head, the whites a stark contrast to the dark chakra color the worms had taken. They were now immense, clearly weighing the girl down, as they lay about her body "Once she was restrained, the worms began to pulse and regain their more substantial appearance. She started to thrash and froth about the mouth and we struggled to keep her breathing even as we tried to remove the worms. The things had begun to embed themselves in her physical body and we had to call in surgeons in clean suits to remove them..." he turned the page and the girl was being worked on, the worm's bodies lying all about the feet of surgeons who struggled to cut them free of her body "She survived, Kage-sama, and other then severe scarring...will heal." he placed a second file over the image of the girl being worked on and opened it to a picture of the worm "Most of the worms, once removed from her, began to decay. We preserved a few of them in order to continue our study though the others were taken by several of the students to the incinerator and burned before we could stop them. I doubt we tried very hard to stop them though, ma'am." Genjiro admitted "The ones we did preserve proved to be of enough substance to perform an autopsy on. They had neither eyes nor mouths, Kage, and appeared to feed only on the chakra through pores about its body. You remember I mentioned that the air alarms went off? It seems that they gave off some kind of fume as well. Once the student was able to speak again, we discovered that she had began to suffer from severe and instant memory loss. She reported that not only did the memory loss occur, but she began to experience an urgency of sorts. A need to expel copious amounts of her chakra in an effort to...do what? She didn't know. But, seeing as she was not trained in attacks, she lashed out physically. But again, she didn't remember doing that. She said it was like she was in some kind of dreadful nightmare, a haze of red despair that she couldn't escape. She remembers wanting to stop, wishing she could stop whatever she was doing but was unable to." he turned the page and tapped a diagram of the worm cut out. It revealed several massive pockets of flesh on the inside "We found residue of the fumes in here in a crystallized form. I believe it is the fumes that caused her react in such a manner. They triggered something in her brain that overrode the logical side that controls our thoughts and actions. Further experimentation with this on some of our animal subjects revealed much the same results. The weaker animals that were exposed to the fumes turned on the stronger most viciously while the stronger sought to attack our own researchers. We separated them immediately, of course, so they wouldn't harm each other too much but... Do you see what I'm getting at? These fumes cause a complete loss of logical thought and function. Its like hypnosis or a genjutsu, Kage. Once exposed, a subject has no control over their actions. And worse is the effects of the worms on the subject." he flipped the page to a sheet of numbers "The worms infect the chakra stream and begin to ingest the chakra. They feed on it like a parasite. And if one cannot expel the chakra, remove it from their feeding, they drain the body. Its what was happening to my student! She couldn't use her chakra in attacks and so these things began to suck the life from her. They would have consumed all of her chakra and killed her if we hadn't removed them when we did." Genjiro placed his last folder over the others and was hesitant to do so. It was the patient file of one Senju, Calsypher "Forgive me for this, Kage, but I believe this one was the first victim. After what happened to him...well, I would never have even looked at this but...when I was on my way here earlier, I was overheard by a nurse who treated the Senju before he died. She brought me the file after she heard me mention the idea of infected chakra. She said that...that the Senju came in with something similar. That he was suffering from memory loss, spikes in his temperature and a severe infection of his chakra stream. At the time, doctors could not help him and he was forced to leave with the infection." he held his hands out to his sides "I've read this file. Its my belief that at the time of this Senju's death, he was suffering from these things. With a chakra pool as large as his was, its a surprise he managed to live as long as he did. My best assumption would be that he stayed alive by expelling his chakra in attacks that consumed high amounts of chakra. By doing so, he prevented the worms from reaching the sizes we see here...if he hadn't been killed, he would have been dead from exhaustion of body, mind or lack of chakra within a matter of days. Kage...I believe he had as much control over his action as my student. Which is to say...none at all. I'm sorry...I know the village has tried to put this behind us but...but I believe the Senju was innocent of the crimes we may have lain at his feet because we didn't know about this." he held his hands linked together in front of him, waiting for the Kage's response "Forgive my impertinence, Kage...I may have over spoke..." he finally paused to take a breath and glanced guiltily at the other woman with the child "I also believe that if anymore of these jars are out there...we must find them! Destroy them. Or they will be a most viable threat to our safety." he finished and folded all the files together. Everything he'd said was contained in them as well as details about Calsypher Senju in his file. If she choose to look over them...it was up to her but "We must destroy those jars, Kage. They cannot be allowed to spread..."

((OoC Yes...this is a s**t long post >>' Sorry. Had to get it out while I have the chance. Respond to it as two or three posts if you must! XD
HOLY s**t xD I'm sorry. Its massive.))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:56 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It was fortunate the Genjiro was so quick at spouting out the details. It didn't much matter that Suzume was present, well... for most of it. Down and down he went down the details, until at long last he made a leap to a topic of similarity. Calsypher Senju. A pain for all those involved long ago, and even now, he was bound to be a pain. It was to be in the demands, when she met with Kirigakure's Mizukage again, that she get Sypher back... Dead or alive. Forbade the speech of his name? thought the Raikage stubbornly. That was a punishment that no man deserved.

"How very kind of you to point out the obvious, Genjiro," Kin sighed with exasperation, as she took the files into her hands. "There are plans being made by me to explore the contents of the ruins anyhow, it will simply be another objective added to the list. And as for Sypher's crimes, he may or may not have been infected with these... worms, but it is something not in our hands now for investigation, is it? Hunter ninja protocol calls for the destruction of remains." The fact that Sypher was alive... That was something she couldn't share yet. Not if it meant she'd have to kill him all over again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image
Genjiro bowed low to the kage but when she mentioned going to the ruins, his lips went tight with worry. He didn't freak often but "If you must go to the ruins..." he said, clearly unhappy but he backed away "I shall leave everything to you then, Kage." he dipped his head at the woman with the baby and left in a quick stride, his coat flashing around his knees.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 410 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

When the Raikage and the doctor had come out, Suzume was at attention. She still held the carrier in her hands, with Tokui gently tucked under the blanket. By now, Cloud and set the baby bag down so that he could speak without the handles in his mouth. Although she paid close attention to what Genjiro had to say about a dangerous substance. It appeared under control and from what he had said, the tests were conducted very carefully. Hearing that it was chakra worms made her feel uncomfortable, although she refused to outwardly squirm. Honestly, she did not like insects, they were creepy and disgusting.

Yet hearing that it was these things that had most likely caused Sypher to go crazy or whatever was illuminating. Glancing sideways to Cloud, the male gave a slight nod of his head. Sypher had been covered in the substance, he had smelled it during the festival in the plaza. Something had been wrong, but he had not spoken up. Suzume honestly felt bad that she had not heard more on the matter with Sypher. Although what could be done now? If he wasn't dead for sure then he was bound to be dead by now thanks to these worms. She doubted he would of had any idea on what was really wrong with him. Hearing this now though, Suzume would be sure to inform others, to clear Sypher's good name. It was the least he deserved, after having been so loyal to the village during his career as a shinobi, a clean slate.

Having listened carefully to every detail, she nodded to Genjiro once he finished and went on his way. Once he was gone, Cloud immediately spoke up "Raikage-sama! I smelt something funny about Sypher during the festival at the plaza. It was probably the dust or the worms or whatever that had gotten on him. I can tell for sure if I get a whiff of whatever the scientist guy has." Obviously he wanted to help. Sypher had been one of his first friends as a pup. Not to mention Sypher had saved both his and Suzume's lives while on a mission to the Uchiha building the land of Fire.

Now that Cloud had said his peace, Suzume was next to speak up "Raikage-sama. I had followed Kein to his home and stayed there for a time to look over his child. I am embarrassed to say that I nodded off. When I woke up, the house was completely empty. I do not know what has happened to Kein, and with his wife dead, their child is left without parents to raise her. I haven't seen Maemi-kun, and I only have one other student. I would like to request that I take charge of the baby." She had felt as if she'd let Sypher down, that there was something she could have done or a way to see him one last time. However, she was not going to let Kein down and when he came back, Suzume would be sure he would find his child healthy and happy.

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:44 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

With the good doctor gone, it was just the two women, canine and the baby. Looking over the little girl swept away some of the frustrations of the world, the woman had little to no real terrible memories of Hakkin's time that small... But admittedly she had had help. Now, Kein was gone, a strange example of irresponsibility brought about by emotional turbulence and rashness. The canine, Cloud, was all the more happy to go about and try to clear Sypher's name, based on her statements about his remains, Kin assumed.

"That's very kind of you to risk yourself so, but whether or not it was true, it's what people will know... After we make certain the ruins are safe," explained the raikage, patting the german shepherd upon the head gently. "It pains me to leave Sypher's name in an unspoken infamy, but so long as the ANBU I keep stationed near the crater ruins keep people out, for their safety, we must keep the information to ourselves. Once it's safe... Then we shall clear his name." She settled herself back upon her feet, and looked back at Suzume and the child.

"Until Kein reappears, you may take over the foster care of Tokui Uchiha, Suzume." It was a prompt answer brought about by knowledge that some kind of figure of care was more important than none. Her mentor from the Oinin, and even Hakkin with her frequent visits even. "Let us hope that one day, before it's too late for them to bond, Kein will show up again." She'd keep his file on hand, should the day arise when he need be hunted, but she would not actively go after one as loyal as Kein... Not while he outstripped many of her shinobi in terms of skill. She'd just have to have faith that he'd return.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:27 pm
Kaon Uchiha
Gennin-Kumogakure-Daughter of Fuyu & Kein Uchiha-Ninjutsu-Bloodline-Shakuton-Heat Resistance-Taijutsu Prodigy-Agitated Chakra-Anime Genjutsu-Kiss Of Flesh and Steel Practitioner-Shigure Souen Practitioner

"Cross me and you will find out what revenge truly means!"

User Image

Kaon approached Kinpaku and Suzume with a slightly disturbed look on her face. "Hello, Suzu-san." She bowed respectfully as taught by her father, then she turned to the Raikage. "Kinpaku-sama, do you know where my father is? Kein-sama promised he would train me in ninjutsu today, but when I woke up I couldnt find him anywhere. Can you help Raikage-sama?" Kaon seemed slightly worried and yet perturbed at the fact that Kein would leave before her training was completed.

-Chakra:270

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games