Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:23 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro Bit his lip upon hearing his sister cry and leaving this was a bad idea but this was too important. "Sorry Takeo sensei but I have to go..." he said drawing on a scroll, "Sumi bushin no jutsu." Ooshiro said leaving a clone for Takeo while he himself ran to where dai was. However all he saw was kyo and some blood, His eyes fierce as he walked forward, "Whose blood is that... is that Daitomi's blood?" He asked first making sure.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 255/275
-sumi bushin used-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:27 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo: 19900 両 ۞ AC:49650 ۞ Chakra : 645

An Increadibly pissed off Kein appeared in a blaze of fire as he stood next to the boys and said," Stand NOW." He was far to pissed to even acknowledge the gennin. The only thing that would spare Kyo would be the slim chance he would stand up to Kein.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:32 am
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►3000 ✉ AC►4950

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

He bit his lip, finding it almost hard to breath as it wasen't a nightmare, it was real. His eyes shot to Kein and got big, wide, and his body moved to stand up. He looked tot he other boy, both were like monsters to him. "I-is Dai-chan o-ok? I d-didn't mean....didn't know...she was so...flammable..." He answered the boy's question, trying to also explain to Kein it was a accident. Shi stood by it's master, big eyed also.

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:33 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro fell upon seeing the appearing uchiha however he got right back up and looked at Kein. "Hey! back in line I have questions I need answered." Shiro said with a huff as he turned back, "Alright then... who are you and what happened and speak slowly." Shiro said his eyes not turning into eyes of hate just yet, more like he was trying to get the whole story before automatically going into killing mode. While his clone stayed with Takeo.

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:37 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein took a deep breath and said," She will be fine." He lifted his arm yet did not speak and pointed it at the gennin and said," Go. Tend to your half sister. Yes I know who you are, your file was with hers. Right now she needs you by her side. GO NOW." He did not mean to be so snappy to the gennin he simply refused to let anything happen to Dai. She was like his daughter.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:40 am
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►3000 ✉ AC►4950

He couldn't speak, he was too scared. Mostly for Dai's safety. His whole body shook, not even looking at them anymore but wanting to run to where Dai was.

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:47 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

"Alright..." Shiro said with a bow and pulling Kein arm, "However hurting someone for an accident doesn't make a good story. You should come with me to calm down before something innocent dies and makes Dai feel worse then the burning." Ooshiro then turned his eye to Kyo and calmly smiled, "If you don't say sorry for the accident, I will torment you for a thousand suns. An accident is an accident but that doesn't mean you run away from it." Shiro began his walk to the hospitol his eye looking to the clone he left with takeo, inside he just knew. "this won't end well."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:55 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein sighed as he dropped his arm. True he was pissed but beating the boy to a senseless pulp would not solve anything. He nodded at the gennin and crouched next to Kyo and said,"This world belongs to those who do not allow fear to take them. This I swear to you. If you meant to do what you did. I will make you beg for the
terror your feeling right now." He kept his voice soft so that only the two of them could hear them. He stood and said to the gennin," Thank you but no thank you I am going for a partol to calm myself. Then to some training. If you seek training them come see me. I will teach you as I have taught Dai." With that he turned to patrol the village.

[exit to gates]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:03 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Ooshiro smiled, chuckled, and nodded, "I will keep that in mind sir." His eye briefly looking back to the clone he left and thought "I may just need that if things continue this way. Oh well I can go against my prankster nature." However the thing that was most on his mind was his sister as he quickly began to run to the hospitol, then jumping from building to building. As the clone awaited takeo's reponse keeping the book in hand.

(exited and left a clone here)

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:30 am
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►3000 ✉ AC►4950

He looked to Kein, big blue eyes(yes they are blue, not orange). "Dai..." He couldn't get a single word out, he felt so guilty for hurting Dai that badely. Shi rubbed his head to Kyo's leg. Trying to make him move to go see her. He waited until Kein left then the other boy who seemed to be Dai's original brother. He picked up Shi, who struggled and was finally let down again. "Shi is getting too big to carry..." He walked off to go see Dai, Shi followed.

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:00 pm
Katon walked into the Dojo, still nervous about his new position in the world, he decided the best thing to do was to begin his training. He aquired scrolls of jutsu he believed he could make use of. Hyudora Bunshin no Jutsu, Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu, Nagare Isou no Jutsu, and Magen: Jubaku Satsu.

Katon took up refuge in an unused room he found. He began the first steps of learning Nagare Isou no Jutsu(Current transfer skill). He began channeling his lightning chakra, he tried hold the chakra for as long as he could, slowly gaining control over his chakra.[1/4]

Katon began trying increase the amount of lightning chakra he could control. He then tried to restrict the chakra to only his arm. Lightning sparks fizzled around his arm. He tried to increase the the strength of the chakra slowly, but caused a jolt to shoot through the entire rightside of his body. The muscles in his arm convulsed momentarily, leaving Katon to deal with the pain of his mistake.[2/4]

Katon tried again to contain his lightning chakra to only his arm. Then he began increases the strength of it, bit by bit. He could feel the energy in his arm, and he could see the large sparks flying from it. He focused and tried to move the chakra into only his hand. As he moved it, he began to lose control of the chakra. He dropped the intensity of the chakra, until the rest of it was focused properly into his hand.[34]

Katon could now focus his lightning chakra into his hand. At first he kept at a low level, moving around the room, holding lightning in his hands. The thought entertained him, even if this was only a low level technique. He began increasing the level of chakra in his hand, till it neared the desired level. He took out his sword, and tried using the transfer technique. He felt as he forced the lightning onto the edge of the blade. He swung the blade a few times for good measure, and then began the final test. He tossed a kunai into the air, and slashed it with his katana. When the two blades met sparks flew.[4/4] Nagare Isou no Jutsu learned

Katon picked up another scroll, depicting Raikou Boruto no Jutsu. He began studying the scroll. While reading he began trying the steps of the jutsu. He began performing the seals, and began raising his chakra uncommitingly. As he finished the last step a massive jolt drove through his body. Katon, gripping his pained leg, would try to remember to train with more focus.[1/4]

Katon began practicing the handseals. Keeping focus, he would only check the scroll after finishing the handseals. Time after time, it began feeling more natural. He stopped looking at the scroll, and slowly the handseals ingrained themselves in his mind.[2/4]

As he practiced the handseals began to flash rapidly before his eyes, and he knew that it was right everytime. He started to add minute amounts of chakra to the jutsu. At first not even a spark would eminate from his hand. Trying to be as careful as he could at this stage, he began increasing the amount of chakra he used each time. After the fifth attempt a small spark flew out a few feet from his hand. Feeling a rush of confidence, he almost doubled the amount of chakra. The rush of energy fought against his control, and he stumbled over a few of the handseals. The lightning poised at his hand flared once before trying to reenter his body. Katon fought the energy, trying to force it out with his chakra. The jutsu faded after a few seconds of fightning. Katon fell to the floor, gasping for air.[3/4]

Meditating to regain his composure, Katon was poised to finish this leg of his training. He ran through the handseals a few times. He began adding a moderate amount of chakra to the jutsu. Time after the time, the bolt became bigger and fiercer. Katon reached a moderate level for the jutsu, and began aiming it. After a few successful attempts, he began adding the last bit of chakra the jutsu needed. The impact was far stronger, and he was rather accurate with the jutsu. Smiling he looked down and rolled up the scroll. [4/4]Raikou Boruto no Jutsu learned

Sitting down on the floor, he rested.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:36 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Mission : Learn a Jutsu!
Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor) (1/3)

Sukai came into the academy keeping to herself. It had been the first time in a while that the girl with short white hair had left the hospital, she had always been the nurses assistant but now, she was training in to be a medical ninja herself. After all, it was in her blood. Ever since birth Sukai was distended to be a medical ninja, her parents giving her the name 'Healing Sky'. Now she sat there over healing dummy to train herself to use her abilities. After focusing her chakra, having it build up in her hands Sukai's face became serious as she concentrated.

(2/3)

The light green chakra surfaced around Sukai's hands. It came in an unsteady flow, the chakra thickening then lessening in certain points. Sukai closed her eyes and breathed in and out calmly thinking about the chakra flow in her body. Stopping the girl put her hands on her lap thinking about what she was doing in order for the jutsu to work correctly and to it's best. Steady and balanced. Never second guessing the healing in this jutsu.

(3/3)

Opening her eyes again Sukai put her hands back over the dummies chest, her hands became to glow a bright green as her chakra engulfed them, the healing aura that came out of her chakra was exactly what Sukai was going for, she held the flow of it for a few more moments longer just to make sure she had gotten the jutsu completely down. Sitting up straight again Sukai ran a hand through her hair. "Now for the
Chiyute no Jutsu. Then I think that will be all for now. I have to go check on the hospital soon."
She said in her soft shy voice, looking around it seemed that no one else was there but one. . . boy. That was a good thing for Sukai considering how horribly shy the girl was, it wasn't likely that her and that boy would converse in the least.

Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor) --learned
Mission : Learn a Jutsu! --complete

Sansokyoukyuu [ Oxygen Supply ] (1/3)
Sukai decided to move on a little further, Using the dummies fake inner organs as a tester for her next jutsu. Oxygen supply. Pouring her chakra into its fake lungs and heart she began to test the waters with this new jutsu. Wondering in her mind when she'll ever being able to use it. Hopefully I'll never have to use some of these. . .it's awful when someones hurt in any way.

(2/3)
As Sky began to focus herself Pumping chakra through the lungs and heart of the dummy she began to work, forming a like sweat on her forehead she was giving it her all. Hoping to become a master medic in the near future. She looked around, seeing a few people stir here and there. Her thoughts going to if she would ever make friends, and if so, how many?

(3/3)
Finishing up she could feel movement within the dummy, she must have added enough charka. Smiling she sat back and toke a breath, resting before she moved onto her next task. "Now I'm getting somewhere!"

Sansokyoukyuu [ Oxygen Supply ] --learned!

Keksuki Gyouko [ Blood Coagulation ] (1/3)

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Konin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
Ryo: 20200 両 ۞ AC:50100 ۞ Chakra : 670

Kein walked into the dojo with a smile. It had been some time since he last came here and the sight of it made him happy. It also reminded him of the training he himself needed to complete. He turned and waited for Dai to catch up already missing his wine.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:46 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai entered shortly after Kein. She smiled at him. "So what are we starting with first?" She asked. A little hopeful into what he was going to teach her first. Something that might have to deal with fighting. She took that much from his comment at Fuyu's. She looked hopeful and eager to learn more.

| Chakra Count: 290 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:55 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Konin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
Ryo: 20200 両 ۞ AC:50100 ۞ Chakra : 670

Kein smiled and said," Alrighty first thing is your free to learn any jutsu you wish but pay attention to your chakra while doing so. Study its movements and flow you will be surprised what you can learn. " With that he pulled a black and red scroll with ornate gold spiraling up its length and began to read it over with his sharingan memorizing it. It was the final justu in his main style. Once he had finished this he could bear the title of master.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games