Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:31 pm
"It's not just that. I think momma mentioned something about how 'getting around' like she does makes old flings feel rather awkward - whatever that means." Milly said, having absolutely no idea that she just implied that her mother was a filthy slut.

Ariae sat up and yawned, waking up to he delicious scent of breakfast not too far off. Hesitantly, she slipped out of bed and got herself dressed before she went to get herself something to eat.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:35 pm
"Well, should she ever feel differently, I have no problems with staying touch." Jaquel said as he went to set the table.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:48 pm
Milly nodded in understanding. "When I visit her again, I'll let her know."

It wasn't long before Ariae came on in, smiling sweetly at Jaquel and tolerating Milly's presence.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:53 pm
((At least she's tolerating it with a smile! biggrin ))

"Just in time." Jaquel said with a smile as he gave Ariae a kiss on the cheek as he set down the last of the food-filled plates and other flatware.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:57 pm
{Indeed she is~ biggrin }

Ariae sat herself down, ready to eat and start the day. Of course, judging by her demeanor and how well last night went, she was very likely to keep a lovey-dovey sort of behavior for the rest of the day.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:03 pm
Of course, little did all related parties know that Jaquel's curse had become an entity of its own. After Van punched it out of Jaquel, it had slipped away into the temple ruins, a magical place that had lost its holy enchantments but thanks to Marianne's magical lair underground, still had enough power to support the demonic entity until it could live outside the ruined artifacts that currently housed the constructed soul of pure darkness. And now it was just about ready to greet the world with its new life, free from the angel's body that held him back.

((*cue ominous thunder*))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:11 pm
{XD Dundununinunun DUUUUUN!}

Marianne was just now heading out of her lair, planning on finding some interesting one night fling to pass the time.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:17 pm
The ruined temple altar began to become enveloped by pure darkness; shadows welling up and off the ruined stone slowly took a familiar form, humanoid with the exception of two great bat-like wings sprouting from its back. The leathery wings flapped themselves as the entity grew accustomed to controlling its own body instead of someone else's.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:34 pm
Marianne sensed that something was amiss, but ignored her better judgement and continued on towards the nearest open bar.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:44 pm
The entity, let's call him....Daemon, until he says otherwise, stalked into town, already forming a harem around him as he returned to enjoying the fine points of life, though taking back his mayoral position by force and taking revenge on the god that ended his previous cushy life were on his to-do list somewhere.

((~Blooper Time!~
Narrator: The entity, let's call him....Bob-
Evil!Jaq entity Bob: Wait, what?! o_o!))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:51 pm
Marianne continued along until she ended up bumping into Milly, not very far at all from the tavern. The mother and daughter greeted each other with a bear hug and shared grins. "Ah, Melodia! It's nice to see you again!"

"It's nice to see you too, momma." Milly replied, before going on to ask something she needed to ask of her mother. "Momma, if you don't mind, can we go somewhere private to discuss the...family business? I'd like a few things clarified, since I'll be coming of age in a week and all..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:21 pm
((I want to make a witty comment of some sort about bad parenting or something, but I really don't know what to say to that. xd ))

"Now there's a face I haven't seen in a while." Daemon said when he saw Marianne. "And it sounds like our young Melodia will be acceptable prey soon as well."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:43 pm
{Parenting: if your child is a demonic hellspawn bent on killing you the moment they start their period, you're doing it right.

How's that for a witty comment? XDD}

Marianne lead them into the nearest dark alleyway, neither of them noticing Daemon just yet. Thinking back on it, they must either be incredibly unobservant not to notice the massive aura of evil or they must somehow be drunk off of magical essences again.

"Mother, I can't take your position in Hell's court." Milly said, blunt and straight to the point.

Marianne laughed. "I'm sorry, deary, but you don't really have a choice in the matter. The rule goes that the first daughter must take leadership of our little Coven once she becomes of age, and she must also eventually give birth to an heiress with one of Hell's denizens. Though that last bit can be extended to pretty much anyone with the tiniest drop of demon blood, so you aren't soley restricted to asses like your father. I thought we cleared this up already."

"You forget, I have zero to no sex drive and I'm more likely to shy away from a fight versus getting myself killed. What makes you think that I could lead anything when it involves Hell, let alone making babies with anyone?" Milly asked, giving her mother a look of great annoyance. "Wouldn't Mala be more suited for the role? She's already got two kids!"

"Gods aren't demons, last time I heard. That, and, she's a seccond daughter. This is the responsibility of a first." Marianne pointed out, matching her daughter's look. "I'm not saying that you have to like it, or even like the little brat, I'm just saying that you're going to have to get it done if you don't want to doom the entire family to magical failure and a normal mortal lifespan. Also known as, if you don't do it it's basically suicide. You'll die on the spot from old age, since you've long outlived the lifespan of any normal human."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:16 pm
((Sorry for the absence, my dinner was here. XD ))

"If you need a mate, I'll happily volunteer." Daemon said, having overheard their conversation as he stepped into the entrance of the alleyway from around the corner.

((And I got your letter. What in the name of Van is a Cutechong? xd ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:27 pm
{Some lolcow on DevianTART. it asked for something big, so I was just being a trollian b***h with that. XD}

Marianne somehow found the man to be familiar, but wasn't quite sure who he was. "Who are you and what makes you think you are good enough to bone my daughter?"

Milly groaned and facepalmed at her mother's words. "Now THIS is why I never let you or daddy talk to each other ever!" she grumbled to herself with a frown. "Mother, don't even think of setting me up with someone I don't know. I'm not half as indiscriminate as you are."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games