Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:22 pm
Dantes_river

"we can talk later, Lulu." truth smiled, carefully taking his hand in hers.
Glancing over to Lucian, krystina rose an eyebrow. "Any idea how long it'll be until Maso gets back?" She murmured softly, having calmed herself down some.
Poking his head in the room with a cigarette in his mouth, the demon rose an eyebrow. "Who's the old fu- heh well s**t. Hey old f*cker. Long time no see." He chuckled, walking in and waving to the potions master once he recognized the guy as someone he'd met while hanging around a certain blood demon.

Smiling, skylark pulled shayde closer to him and gently planted a kiss on his cheek. "I'll always be me and I won't leave unless you tell me to, and actually mean it." He grinned, wings unfolding. "Wanna go see what's up? Or do you wanna stay here a while longer?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:12 am
Pure T0rture

Starting to snicker lightly at Truth's words, the werewolf nodded slightly before gently wrapping his hand around hers. "Sure thing," Lulu chuckled lightly only to cover his mouth with his free hand albeit didn't help him stop laughing any. Hearing Krystina, he removed his hand and attempted to respond with, "Considering all of the master of potions remedies are connected and how quickly I got out of mine, I'd say not long. I survived my half and got through it quickly so it's apparent he's surviving his half. We'd both be dead if even one of us failed the test."

At the blonde werewolf finishing up his response, laughing uncontrollably the entire time, the black and white haired ninja practically jumped out of the vase landing in a roll. "I hate these tests. Nearly had a freakin' panic attack in there," Maso muttered only to catch the lid of his giant jar. Taking Lulu's lid, he set them both on top of the jars only to flop onto his stomach on the floor. "I feel nauseous... Stop laughin', Lulu. This wasn't anywhere near funny." "I can't. It just keeps comin'."

"The giggle fits of the pup have started... Hey there, Birdie! Last time I saw you, that purrty lil' lady was with ya only with a short haircut and a half-smirk. If only she hadn't have been underage," the old demon hummed ever so cheerful only to sigh dreamily at some image in his head. Of course this just made Lucian start laughing harder and making Maso start snickering into the floor. "Lady... Oh Jesus. That never stops getting funny." "You're such weird kids. She even came to get me to help you two brats." This started in even more laughter coming from Lulu, Maso and now Trevor. "Please stop talking, potions master. You're just making it worse by calling a he a she. Adra, you're a pretty knowledgeable guy. Is there anything you can tell Ephy here about the Shenshÿliarr Lædegris before the light realm attempted making them extinct? Hades isn't exactly in here, but I don't mind you coming in here. Just keep your cigarettes away from my daughter please. Secondhand smoke kills more than firsthand smoke."

"Only if you're prepared to keep me from killing the master of potions should he call me a female or try hitting on me with his pervy lines again. I will maim him, chop him up into a million pieces like confetti, turn him into a fxckin' demon smoothie if I get my hands on him. He needs to understand that Hades and I are males and get it right," Shayde breathed out in response, only a hint of his tone being irritation. He couldn't be completely irritable in Sky's arms and without the old perverted demon in front of him.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:30 pm
Dantes_river

smiling softly when Maso popped up, krystina went over and helped him to the couch.
"Girl? Oh Jesus, old f*cker! " Adra chuckled, shaking his head. "Lay off the booze" he sighed, shoving the potion master's shoulder as he put out his cigarette and glanced to Trevor.
"I don't really remember much. It's been enough time since things first started that it's a bit blurry. There was a rumor that went around after the first month that said some power hungry group was after control of the darkness. I didn't find out who until near the end, when they came to talk to me. Turns out it was the guy most everyone calls satan." He shrugged, a smirk on his face as he saw the girls flinch. "You know that fairy tail about how satan was a guy from light who sided with dark? It's actually the other way around. He's definitely a demon, but he was given so called control over the darkness after they thought the war was over. They just didn't know about everyone who was in hiding. I'd say there's probably about two hundred Shenshÿliarr Lædegris in hiding....? Many of whom haven't even tapped their powers." He murmured, watching Ephraim with glowing eyes.

"I think I can manage that." Sky smiled, rubbing his arm again. "If you're okay with sitting in my lap out there?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:12 pm
Pure T0rture

"Thank you, Krystina. I really hate going through these poison rituals of this old coot," Maso breathed out while leaning back into the couch yet could still keep his foot between the old demon and Krystina should he attempt anything. He could still feel his stomach churning like butter after all.

"At least two hundred thousand, eh? That's not what we heard. Our number was more along the lines of one or two thousand at maximum was hidden in this world, most having never tapped into their abilities besides the berserkers and Shadowheart. From what my grandmother said, the berserkers can't always control their temper, but none of them have ever behaved as Ephy has. It leads me to question if he truly is a berserker or if he's something closer to the animalistic parts of the Shenshÿliarr Lædegris. Then there's also the knowledge Sheik's given me that says those numbers dwindled since then due to beings of light finding and taking them out," Trevor murmured as he tapped his fingers against his jawbone. These comments, however, got Ephraim to shoot a brief glare at the eldest Sheikah. "As in I may be something more along the lines of a hound or some kind of draconic entity?" "Not completely. You may possibly be a hybrid between the species. You could also be one of the guardians. I can't be certain without others of your kin to base my theories off of." "Great. Just frickin' wonderful. Even amongst my own kind I'm a freak among freaks. You're just boostin' my self esteem, Trevor." "I didn't say anything was set in stone. You could be a berserker of a different level. I said I'd need various kinds of your species to clarify which part you are. There are subcategories to nearly every category of species and I am uncertain which of the subcategories you would fall under. Don't take it as bad news." "Whatever. I'm getting a headache from all of this wishy-washiness. One minute it's a clear direction on what I am and the next you have no idea. Among the normal people outside the Brotherhood I'm weird and same goes for in the Brotherhood. Why the hell shouldn't I be weird amongst my own kin? I mean, the only one out of my kin that I actually know is Shadowheart anyways and he's all kinds of weird himself. Just... Let me know if you find out what I am and if any of you understood what the heck I was saying when I came inside the house and started messing with the old drunkard. It made little to no sense whatsoever."

"Your darkness was showing itself and apparently it knows humans are fragile beings so it opts to take out it's anger on those whose bodies can handle a lot of pain. I believe you are a berserker and thus far, the berserkers mentality is all you've shown me," the master of potions sighed only to give Ephraim a slight shrug. He wasn't sure what to really claim him to be, but he reminded him a couple of the kids he had under his care. The only difference was Ephraim and Shadowheart didn't combust by stepping into the sunlight. "And don't you be telling me what to do, you young whippersnapper! My potions are connected to my sake so deal with it."

"I would rather stand actually. My normal spots consist of leaning against walls and corners of rooms. Being social isn't my forte after all so I stay out of the way unless provoked to hit someone. I'll wish you luck," Shayde responded cooly before sliding completely off the bed, kicking his shirts up off the floor once he was off the bed. Shortly afterwards, he slid both the mesh shirt and the black tanktop on over his head and headed out the door.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:12 am
Dantes_river

"you okay? You look a little.... Green..." Krystina murmured, placing a hand on his cheek.

Raising an eyebrow at the three who spoke, Adra could only chuckle. "You really think he's just a simple berserker with a loose wire?" He mumbled, scratching his ear. "He doesn't seem anything like the berserkers I remember from my short time with them."

"Then I'll stay by you." Skylark mumbled, pulling his own shirt back on as he followed shayde out the door.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:31 am
Pure T0rture

"I feel a little green... Possibly a bit clammy. It'll pass in a little bit, but for now I just want to sit here and try getting my stomach to stop flipping. Whereas Lulu gets the giggles, I get nauseated every time we do this," Maso responded lightly only to flash the female a half-smile. God, he could be so much like Trevor in the pep department it wasn't even funny. Then again, he could also be so very serious like Sheik too. Could he ever win?

"Thank you! That's what I've been arguing with the Brotherhood and the Master of Potions for years. Just being a berserker didn't sound right to me as it doesn't suit him like I thought it should. My gut has been telling me to go in a different direction and you, dear Adra, just proved my point. I mean, yes, he does go a little haywire to the point he can't rationalize friend from foe, but it doesn't scream berserker at me," Trevor cheered like a kid learning they were going to some great amusement park. As if he cared how immature he looked right now. Even a certain crow demon agreed with him on Ephraim being far different than a berserker with a few screws loose.

"Of course I do. It's the only thing that makes sense! Guardians are always those skeletal critters crawling out of red portals and there's nothing knightly much less like a paladin or magic user about him," the master of potions argued only to swing his staff at Trevor's head for sticking his tongue out at him. "Don't you act so childishly in front of me! You Sheikah have always been cocky and that's why there are so few of you le-! I don't like that look in his eye... Agh! There's a third Sheikah in here! Ooh~ And that sweet babe that takes pride in making- Ow!"

As was expected, Trevor gave the old demon a sharp glare as he started speaking of the Sheikah and how few of them were left. It was shortly afterwards that Sheik peeked into the room to see what was going on yet keeping Kana's hand in his and Shadowheart padded into the room with Skylar following behind him. Shadowheart interrupted the Master of Potions before he could finish what was obviously a comment directed at him by dropping his fist on the drunkard's head. It was then that he found himself a nice section of wall to lean against while leaving room for Skylar to remain near him. "What in the world are you guys doing in here?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:05 am
Dantes_river
you feeling okay????

"okay." She sighed, leaning on him and gently rubbing his back.

"We're playing punch the drunk, apparently." Adra mumbled, waving to Sheik when he poked his head out before he returned his gaze to Trevor and the old f*cker. "well, considering he's got more power then any of the berserkers I remember, perhaps we should think of someone a bit higher up in the ranks?" He mumbled, raising an eyebrow.

"We're just talking. You should join us." Truth smiled softly to her uncle and kana, her eyes glimmering.

Skylar couldn't help the chuckle that slid past his lips as he leaned next to shayde, gently lacing his fingers through the others' as he did so. "That was a good hit...." He murmured softly, watching the others.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:31 pm
Pure T0rture

"That's actually helping me feel a little better," Maso chuckled lightly before slightly leaning over and giving Krystina a kiss on the cheek. His wings shuddered slightly at her thumb brushing against it due to his own movement, but he didn't mind since they were still resting in a curled up position near his spine. "How are you feeling?"

"Ow... Still as painful as always," the Master of Potions grumbled while rubbing the top of his head from where he got bonked. His gaze then shifted over to Adra and his brow furrowed. "The light seals I told the Brotherhood to use on him wouldn't really do much if he were of higher status though seeing as they mentioned something about the other one they had just starting to laugh at their attempts to use them to keep them tame. What would you say he is then? A warrior? A sacred beast? A guardian that isn't one of those skeletal critters?"

"They'll only last so long. Shadowheart has been very attached to the dark since before he first entered the Brotherhood so it's apparent he's already stronger than most of his kind albeit he more than likely has a lot still to understand about himself whereas Ephraim spent a lot of his childhood remaining in our realm. My belief is that as he understands more of his kin, he will surely reach a point where the seals will cease working altogether. The realm of darkness is capable of counteracting the realm of light after all so their seals and magic altogether would counterbalance that of the other realm. Such is the reason for their decision for coexistence. If we are correct about Ephraim being something other than a berserker, but of a higher power, he is surely going to shatter the seals he has as his power reaches it's full potential. Whether or not he will remain as he was at Ryxin's house, however, is beyond any knowledge we have. We can really only speculate and theorize with the lack of recordings and fading memories of said species considering few can enter the shadows as deep as Shadowheart and Ephraim can go to even begin trying to put together how this species lived and their history. The various types of this one species, of course, could still be missing pieces we have yet to discover. We'd have never known about the moths if Shadowheart hadn't have used them when he was still with the Silent Shadow Clan," Trevor murmured a bit softer as he glanced at Ephraim rubbing his temples beside Rissa as if he really was getting a migraine from this conversation.

"Ah. It sounded more like a debate or an argument from a distance. Old man, you really need to chill on the yelling. Hades and Lianna are sleeping and from what stories have been told, even the Masters of the Brotherhood will refrain from pissing Hades off," Sheik responded while lightly scratching his jaw as if in thought. Glancing over at Kana, he flashed a light smile before raising an eyebrow. "Would you like to join everyone else?"

"Thank you. I do try to amuse others, but rarely do I ever get a chuckle as a response," Shayde purred lightly while giving a brief flicker of a half-smile. They were still on this talk? He got it already! He was a danger to be around for supposedly being a prince of darkness while Ephraim was dangerous for being something that two people were arguing was not a berserker. From what he'd heard, however, he wasn't liking having little bits and pieces of his past brought up.

"It's not like we wouldn't want to show you guys what we see, but the shadows simply tell us the things within that darkness wouldn't last long in this realm even if it's supposed to be the grey area. The moths alone can't last more than a minute outside of the dark if you recall correctly, Trevor. Sometimes even the shadows keep us out of certain places within the dark while simply telling us we are not yet ready for setting foot within such an area. The best you'll probably get out of the dark is that of pictures being drawn by us," Ephraim grumbled while still rubbing his temples. Shadowheart just gave a slight nod at that comment as if admitting that were indeed true.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:30 pm
Dantes_river

"i'm alright. kinda tired, but i suppose that's to be expected with all the fighting we've been doing." Krystina sighed, smiling at him.

"why don't we save the rest of this discussion for later? we're starting to bother our friends." The demon murmured, a flame forming in his hands that he then began to toss back and forth like a tennis ball.

"I'm good with it if you want to go and talk to them." she smiled, tucking a bit of hair behind her ear.

"i could probably go with you... seeing as its nearly impossible to kill me." Rissa mumbled, scratching the back of her neck.

Noticing how tense shayde was, skylar slowly rubbed his thumb across the other's hand, trying to calm him down without bringing too much attention their way.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:13 am
Pure T0rture

"True dat. Rest is definitely something I believe we all need with the exception of Adra and the perverted old coot. They're just so chop full of energy apparently," Maso chuckled lightly while glancing briefly at where the three eldest members, not including Hades, were sitting. They were the oldest, right? Jesus, it was a pain keeping up with everything in this house what with this dark talk of the dangers two of their members posed once their abilities starting developing from where they were now. They made it sound like Ephraim and Shadowheart were going to kill them in their sleep.

"Fine. What other fun stories are you kids interested in hearing about? You were going on about some fun stories you wanted me to talk about," the Master of Potions huffed while leaning partly against his staff. Trevor, however, just gave a slight shrug before glancing briefly at Ephraim and Shayde. Shayde still seemed relatively calm, but Ephy had begun showing signs of stress at the thought of the seals he had failing if his abilities continued advancing.

"I didn't mean to stress you out about this, Ephy. It's why I was trying to avoid speaking with you about it until you were more mature and capable of just shrugging things off," he apologized only to frown slightly when the coppery haired male just held up a hand in a signal for him to stop. That was nice...

"I wouldn't want to tempt fate in taking anyone in with their eyes open much less breathing. Besides that, if the cait sidhe and those who can enter the first layers of the Shadow Roads has trouble seeing through the dark, what's going to make seeing in the dark any easier for you? It's too risky," Ephraim muttered in response while keeping his fingers pressed against his temple. He definitely had a headache over that topic of whether it was clear on whether he was a berserker or not. This was definitely stressful.

"What about if you took me in there? My body is naturally warmer than nearly everyone else's and I don't exactly have a sense of sight to rely on. Whatever is inside the darkness I can use my sense of touch on and use water molecules to replicate what I find in there out here for you all to see," Lulu suggested while lightly rubbing his thumb against the back of Truth's hand.

"That's energy you can't really spare right now, Lulu. You're still healing after having been stabbed by Ryxin and your concentration is still lacking a bit considering you're still technically in your brown chicken, brown cow mode. Most of you are still healing if you want to get technical about it. You also have to consider how long you can last in the cold before you start losing that sense alongside how long you can hold your breath. It'd take hundreds of millions if not billions of trips just to show you everything Ephraim's seen and I've gotten further than him. The farther you go in, the darker and colder it gets. It'd be impossible to even get one of you to the outskirts of the city much less the main plaza," Shayde retorted quickly shooting down the idea before briefly glancing back at Sky. Curling his toes under him, he shrunk back into Skylar when the Master of Potions practically jumped to his feet and plodded over to him. "City? There's literally a city inside that neverending darkness? How far have you gotten inside of there? And what do you mean it gets darker and colder?"

"Yeah. There's a city in there, but like Shadowheart said, the further you go in, the colder and darker it gets. It's more like an entire kingdom that's much larger than all of Asia, Europe and Africa put together. In the middle of the kingdom, I've seen a large castle, but the shadows won't let me go much further than the edge of the city as they say I'm not prepared to delve that deep into the past yet," Ephraim murmured while staring down near his feet as if looking into his shadow at this kingdom of darkness. "They've even told me not to go into much detail about how far I've gotten around Ephraim as he isn't quite prepared for that yet. The dark understands something we have yet to comprehend, but my guess is those kids that went awol on the master of potions was probably due to them going too deep into the kingdom far too quickly and they lost control over their abilities. If one thinks about it, the shadows speak to Ephraim and me as if an elder teaching us to harness our abilities. Some part of me must've picked up on something after I reached the plaza causing me to try killing Hades earlier, but I can't say what for sure. As far as this part of me knows, the dark compels me to do things without really explaining why. I don't know if it does the same with Ephraim, but it's what it does to me and even if it sounds odd, it feels like I'm doing the right thing." "It does at times... A few years back the shadows kept wanting to disobey what I was instructing it to do and kept telling me to watch the other shadow. I didn't understand what it meant until I learned about you and the destruction of the Silent Shadow Clan. It's always compelled me to be wary of the things happening around you." "Which is why I stated he's more than obviously the prince of your kind. Only the royals could call their guardians into this realm and the dark is always keeping an eye on them." "And many bard's tales has it told that misfortune followed the royals of the dark realm wherever they went whereas good fortune followed the royals of the light. It's all just superstition meant to instill fear within those from the neutral realms for those from the dark realm by those of the light realm. We'll drop the subject for now, however, considering how unsettled Shadowheart is getting and the stress building on Ephraim. Adra, may I ask you why Hades seemed so intent on giving you back your body instead of disposing of you like I originally intended?"

After having asked Adramalech this question, Sheik made himself comfortable leaning against the armrest of the couch yet had pulled Kana close to him as if not wishing to be separated from her.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:33 am
Dantes_river

nodding in agreement, Krystina smiled and closed her eyes. "We should probably all get some more rest..."

"hm?" the demon asked, a light chuckle sliding past his lips as the flame disappeared. "ah. That'd be because I've known him since a little after he first joined your brother hood. I guess you could say I'm one of his oldest friends." he drawled, his fingers twitching as he resisted the urge to light a cigarette.

Curling into his side, Kana couldn't help the slight blush on her face at how close they were. That blush only grew when she heard the tiny snicker Truth made.
"Kana and Sheik sitting in a tree" the red head murmured softly, a devious grin on her face.

Rissa gave a tiny sigh as she pulled ephraim's hands from his face, keeping one in her own as she led him to the edge of the room. "You okay?" She asked softly, wondering what she could do to make him more at ease.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:15 pm
Pure T0rture

Maso nodded slightly only to gently set his cheek against the top of Krystina's head, his thumb brushing lightly against her thigh a couple times. It was nice just sitting together in such a peaceful setting.

"They're gonna kick you off your seat," was Sheik's response to his niece's teasing after Shayde briefly spelled out the word kissing in sign language for him. Of course this got Trevor to respond, fingers tapping against his knee, with, "First comes the tease, then comes the threat. Then comes daddy with a safety net." "Don't try protecting her from her uncle. If she's gonna taunt and tease, she's gotta understand they come with repercussions. Daddy can't protect her all the time." "I can until she's married to someone I can trust to hold her life in their hands. It will depress me when she's gone again, of course, but like me, she'll fall in love and opt to go run off and get married. The only difference is she will have my blessing whereas I didn't have our parents' blessing. I will never regret having my daughters, only that I didn't leave the Brotherhood sooner to keep their mother happy." "I warned you she was a bxtch, but no~ho. Trevor, the assassin who seemed to freeze time itself, didn't want to hear it. You're right though. Truth is very much like you were at her age only less asleep under trees. Deception, however much you wanna deny it, is a mash up of Sheila and Karma. At least last time I saw her she was. It's possible she's changed since then depending on how much she believes in anything you've told them about their mother. Either way, she's the complete opposite of Truth and I fear the damage she could do if she's remained like them." Trevor merely stuck his tongue out at Sheik before blowing his daughter a kiss. Sheik's gaze shifted back towards the crow demon as he answered his question yet made others form.

"A demon with a future like yours? That is... Interesting. It probably makes him feel a little more at ease having others his age around since it came out who he really was. He seems intent on not letting the Brotherhood know who he really is, but to remain inside their grounds. Any idea on what he may be up to or of anything he might not be telling us? Could you possibly even convince him to tell you why he's not trusting the Brotherhood enough to let them know their infamous assassin still exists to this day? He always seemed a little off, but I thought it was just due to certain disabilities considering I felt the same thing about Lulu. Either way, I preferred them acting as bodyguards against my sister, but still. Now that he's removed the seals on his hearing, however, it still remains along with the fact that he's also intent on remaining vague about things or simply not saying anything about what he does. Was he always that way even?" Sheik asked curiously although he gave an amused smile at Kana's blush.

"I got a headache that is making me feel like my brain is pulsating. Something starts sounding easy when you got a Sheikah who was a giant booknerd, a demonic medic who grew up during that time, a crow demon who was around during this supposed war across realms and an assassin who is practically as old as time itself, and yet it just keeps getting more and more complicated. All I wanted to know was what I was, not a debate on whether or not Shadowheart and I need our heads chopped off and mounted on a pike. This is definitely a stress headache... I need to sit outside. I need some open space 'cause I'm starting to feel like I'm in a tiny box," Ephraim answered while briefly setting his free hand against the wall. This was the second time in his lifetime that he was starting to feel so hot on the inside that he was getting cold on the outside and yet the walls just seemed to be closing in around him.

"Rissa, I suggest you shut your eyes and hold your breath. If I don't throw him out now, he could very well end up slipping into his other self," Shayde stated calmly as the couple's shadows began creeping up their legs. Was he having an anxiety attack? This was definitely unexpected for Ephraim to start freaking out, for lack of a better explanation. When he felt she'd had a long enough warning, the shadows swallowed them up and spit them out into the yard. At least there wouldn't be anymore walls closing in around him like he'd said it felt like they were doing. "Alright. Well, hopefully he'll start calming down now that he's outside. Master of Potions, back up several paces. I'm not liking you being near me right now." The old demon complied although his eyes never shifted from Shayde.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:31 pm
Dantes_river

Groaning to herself, Truth hid her face in lucius's shoulder, pretending their conversation was on nothing more then the weather.

"sorry, but if he hasn't told you then i won't say a thing. its not my place to go spilling his secrets" the demon murmured, orange eyes flickering to the window briefly.

Holding her breath, rissa gave a sigh when she felt they were outside again. "you want me to try and help you...?" she mumbled, giving his hand a soft squeeze.

Frowning when he saw the potions master still watching them, Skylar raised an eyebrow. "there a reason you're staring?" he murmured, eyes flickering as he heard something outside. who could be wandering in the spirit realm right now?

"if you'll please excuse me for a moment, i think i'll go collect something that's trying to sneak in." Adra mumbled, his wings ruffling against his back as he started back to the empty part of the house.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:51 pm
Pure T0rture

"You can definitely tell they're brothers... Mm? Animal instincts can really drive ya bonkers," Lulu chuckled lightly only to tilt his head to the side when he sensed something near. Seeing as Adra said he'd do something about the alerts going off in his head from his animal instinct, he shook it off and gently nuzzled Truth's neck with a light smile on his face. She was just so cute and he didn't need his sight to know that. Her actions alone proved that much.

"Of course that's his response... We're never going to know anything about him, you know? Hades will only give us vague details about himself from now on and everything he told us about who he was pretending to be is just empty words that is more than likely lies," Sheik sighed tiredly before puffing up his cheeks in a pout at his older brother smiling his oh so cheerful smile and shrugging at the same time. How could Trevor be so nonchalant about things like this? It's like the only things that phased him was anything involving possible harm to his family if not his family being harmed. Everything else was just something that happened and was just put in the back of his head for future analysis. "You're so weird, Trevor..."

"You're pretty weird yourself, Sheik. Even when you were itty bitty, you could never let something go. Now that you know Hades isn't really some deaf descendent to himself, you've lost your faith in him. If he wanted you dead, boy, you'd already be dead and your necklace would be in the safe at the Brotherhood's headquarters like every other small memento he's ever had. Then mom and dad would be calling me up going on and on about how their baby was dead and how I need to get the necklace back even if I have to take down the entire Brotherhood. Just. Let. It. Go. Hades is still Hades, just less deaf," Trevor retorted calmly while scratching behind his ear. Patting his younger brother on top of the head as he sulked about his elder brother's words, the older Sheikah male stood up and started after Adra with soft footfalls.

"How can you help? As far as I know, we've been running a never-ending marathon and whenever you go to a slower pace you get shocked for taking a break. This is so stressful. I need a frickin' way to just relax and yet even my normal ways of relaxation isn't helping any... And now my seals are starting to glow. Great. This is one really fxcked up day," Ephraim muttered while peeling his shirt away from his chest so as to let cool air get down around his torso. God, why was he starting to feel sick? Slapping a hand over his mouth when he made a slight gagging motion, he shook Rissa's hand off his own only to sprint off into the trees and ended up retching as soon as he disappeared behind one of those trees. "Shxt... This is a first. Last time I got sick, I just passed out for a few days. This was never part of it... Stress induced?" he breathed out heavily to himself. He didn't want to ever taste that again. Now he understood how Truth and Deception felt when they were little and got what Trevor called stomach bugs.

"I'm just thinking... You'd trust your life in the hands of a dark entity that tried to kill nearly everyone here including Runealis? I'm surprised by this considering the light realm's kin want your friend dead upon sight," the elder demon responded curiously while tapping his fingers against his staff. At his last comment, Shayde twitched slightly and shifted his gaze elsewhere in the room so as to avert his gaze from the old demon. His hand, however, tightened it's hold on Skylar's hand as a means to remain planted where he was instead of vanishing into the dark as he wanted to do.

In the empty part of the house, a female with dark black hair slid into a window she'd jimmy-rigged into staying open with a rock and a stick. This girl dressed in a black skort, a white-and-gray tanktop and a pair of black-and-white sneakers was, of course, Deception. She'd been in a bad mood for several months now and at the moment, she was looking for where her dad and sister had vanished off to. This didn't mean her mood was any better though. She still would've preferred Karma over Trevor, but last time she'd crossed paths with her mother, the two had a falling out. Somehow, and she wasn't really sure how, she ended up at this house in the middle of who-knows-where with the feeling of them being here. Boy were they going to be surprised when she went off on them for just abandoning her. How dare they?! Yeah, there was a note, but still! You don't just go off abandoning your children with multiple plates of food and a note telling her that she was loved very much, but something came up. The very thought began her angry march out of the room she was in and the start of her search for the closest family member she felt; Truth. Man didn't lie when he said opposites attract and twins picked up on each other no matter where they were.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:11 pm
Dantes_river

Blushing slightly, Truth slowly slid out from behind him. "th-they definitely are that..." she nodded, a soft smile now on her face.

when the topic went from hades to sheik dying, truth and kana both frowned. "no dying, either of you. there's too much paperwork involved."

"you okay...?" Rissa called after him, taking one step closer. "you... you want me to get someone?"

"of course i trust him. he hasn't given me any reason not to." Sky murmured, raising an eyebrow. "and he's more then earned my trust as well. so turn your gaze somewhere else." he muttered, continuing to stroke his thumb across Shayde's hand.

Following the noises he'd heard, Adramelech soon found himself face to face with a young lady who had a surprisingly similar appearance to truth, if only in facial features. "you know, i'm sure the young woman who owns this house would prefer if you went through the front door." he muttered, lighting a cigarette now that he was away from everyone else.
"especially since your sneaking in would more then likely mark you as an enemy to the vast majority of those in the house." he smirked, watching her carefully.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games