Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah looked at Cameron and remembered once against he was a muggle and didn't know all of the good treats."Oh these they are chocolate frogs. Um they are magic chocolate shaped frogs that move. They are really good,"she said and offered him one again. Then Hannah looked at Michelle and Gracie and offered them a frog as well.

User Image
Mood--- Happy

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" I love chocolate frogs.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:15 pm
Aside from comments from crew OOC posts should not take place in a rp thread. so please refrain from doing so if it is not in an IC post. All OOC comments not in a post will be deleted.

-anbu

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image

User Image۩═━┈☢┈━═۩
Edd & Erik Meridith

First Year __
۩═━┈☢┈━═۩

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Bored
✔Status: Single

Edd and Erik bid farewell to the remaining girl and boy whose names they couldn't remember and headed off towards another large group. There was another set of twins in this group, which gave Edd and Erik cause to quirk an eyebrow. They walked over to the group. "Ello there, mates. I'm Edd," Edd said and pointed to his twin who said, "And I'm Erik."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:17 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron hesitantly took a chocolate frog that was still wrapped in its package. "Does it taste like chocolate?" he asked, afraid that he was about to eat another disgusting treat.

wearing

((I'm leaving in about 10 mins and probably won't be on later tonight. When I'm off and there's stuff that happens, I'll post it tomorrow. Sorry about the one liner btw :c ))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:19 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie glanced at Michelle and rolled her eyes. "I'm Gracie!" She said with a smile. When she realized they were speaking of families, she continued. "I'm A half blood. My mum's a pureblood with a disgusting purebloodist family but she's not like that at all. My dad's a muggle. He's a lawyer. I grew up not knowing about anything magical until my uncle came to live with us." She shrugged and gave Cameron a smile. She pointed at Michelle. "This is my cousin Mitchy, she's a bit... er.. different." She shrugged again, she had no words to describe her cousin. She'd only met her a couple weeks ago as it was. Gracie happily took a chocolate frog and popped it into her mouth, before glancing at the card, dumbledore as well.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
When Cameron mentioned his father abandoning him, Michelle finally decided to speak. "I'm a pureblood." She started out with. "But I live with my mum's best friend and his daughter, who's a half blood." She licked her lips, trying to decide if she should speak about her father, when Gracie told her story. She sighed. "My dad left when I was six. Apparently he went to live with Gracie." Michelle shrugged, losing interest in the conversation once again. She curled a piece of hair around her finger as she contined to watch Cameron with interest. The boy intrigued her.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah offered him another frog again."Well yeah it tastes just like chocolate, well to me it does I don't know what it would taste like to you,"she said and took another bean from Cloe and chewed it. Her face brightened up showing she got another vomit flavored bean. Then two more twins walked up and introduced themselves."Hi my name is Hannah, are you guys first years as well," she said with a smile.

User Image
Mood--- Happy

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" I love this guy he is so cool.

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:45 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Caitlin smiled when her friend joined the small group. "Hi Gracie!"She said happily, somebody that might talk to her. She looked over at Cameron, he seemed to be doing okay in the middle of the group of girls. Caitlin tugged at a curl again, then pulled her cloak tighter around her. She cpuld wait for the feast to eat.
Wise
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:54 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Gracie smiled at Caitlin. "Hello!" She said, right as her stomach growled. She glanced down with a frown. "I wish the professor would hurry up and get here I'm starving.... AND I want to be sorted!" She laughed and ruffled her hair. She glanced at Michelle who was still standing quiet as ever. "Do you ever speak?" She asked with a laugh.

The days are fading

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle looked at her cousin and smirked. "Do you ever stop speaking?" She asked before falling silent again. A smirk still danced on her lips as Grace stared at her with an open mouth. "Although, at the moment you're stomach could do all the speaking for you." She laughed and brushed her bangs out of her eyes.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:59 pm
User Image

User Image۩═━┈☢┈━═۩
Edd & Erik Meridith

First Year __
۩═━┈☢┈━═۩

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Bored
✔Status: Single

Edd and Erik glanced at each other as the redhead introduced herself as Hannah, each one saying to the other to remember her name. "Yeah," Edd said, then Erik added, "Just waiting for Professor McKenny to get here." Edd glanced at their candy and smirked, looking over at Erik. "Look, it's Honeydukes all over again." With that, Erik burst into laughter.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:10 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Caitlin giggled at Michelle's comment. Not only was she shaking with excitement, but she was shaking from the cold too. She tapped her foot a little, growing slightly impatient. Where is the professor? I'm starving. She thought silently. Caitlin hoped nothing bad happened this term, maybe next term, that why she'd know what to do. She reminded herself of Raiden and Drae, she could play soccer with them...And Qudditch too. She could try out for that too.
Wise
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:11 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image
Devin Cloud
Fourth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Before he knew it, he had arms wrapped around his neck. He was confused at first, but as soon as he realized who it was, he chuckled. It was his girlfriend, the girl he had been searching for for quite awhile. He returned her notion by wrapping his arms around her waist, winking at her. But, as she proceeded to bury her head into his shoulder, a girl fell beside them. He really didn't know what happened, for he kept his eyes in her. He loved looking at her. She is such a beautiful girl and he couldn't ask for a more perfect girl to be his.

"Oh, I'm not shy, I'm jut lost in your eyes. Oh yes, hello, my name is Devin Cloud, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain, and I think I'm alright. Well, physically anyway,"he he finally said to her, wrapping his one arm around the waist of Annabelle.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

First Year _
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Melinda could find no one interested to talk to, and so she found herself standing and watching as the upperclassmen filtered out of the station and up the road to the carriages. She let out a little sigh and turned to walk towards the lake when she bumped into someone, an upperclassmen.

Out Of Character: {This is for Bug 430.}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:20 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle smiled and watched the twins. Something about the two told her they were up to no good. They'd get along well with Gracie. What with her cousins love of breaking rules and pushing the limits. Michelle chuckled quietly to herself and pulled her cloak around herself a bit tighter as well. It was cold and the professor should have been there by now, the older students had already all left, or at least most of them had.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Gracie rolled her eyes at Michelle. "Whatever you say sweetheart." She said with a smile. She turned to Caitlin. "What do you think you're most excited for about school?" She asked, just to make conversation mostly. She had nothing else to talk about, and if she didn't keep her mind occupied she'd start thinking about food and the sorting and would probably try and swim across the lake.

OOC: Omg my color numbers for Michelle and Gracie are so similar I keep getting them confused Dx Litterally Gracie's are (#EE00AF) and (#0073FF) while Michelle's are (#E5A000) and (#7F7F7F)

The days are fading

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Well yeah he talks and he is nice.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy smiled,"Wow I love Quidditch I am hoping to get on the team of the house I will be in this year." She smiled at Belle as well before she looked around to see most of the upperclassmen had left."Don't you guys need to go to the carrigese I think I heard someone say that earlier," she asked and then a first year bumped into Devin. 

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games