Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:52 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

The instant he heard 'Sirrah's fiance', it was like a switch was flipped in his brain. Hatred, rage, and cruelty came flooding back into his mind, controlling him completely. He grabbed the man by the shirt and lifted him off the ground, intending to throw him, but pausing in the act when Kevin dared to try and fight him.

Shadow laughed cruelly. "Pathetic. Truly pathetic. Sirrah was going to marry you? Ha! What can you do for her? You can't protect her, obviously. She really dodged a bullet. She should thank me for killing you." He drew back his arm and flung Kevin clear to the other end of the hall, smirking at the sound of impact. He walked over to him, slowly, the gears turning in his mind. "Then again... I could use you, pathetic little human... Sirrah has feelings for you still, so you may yet have a purpose..."

A mad light entered his green eyes and he laughed again. "Yes... I will use you... But first..." Shadow smirked and let his talons emerge, reaching down and jerking the man to his feet before slashing at him.
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:57 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

'NO! Kevin, don't!!!' She winced when she suddenly found she could see through Kevin's eyes. The evil look on Shadow's face... Sirrah jumped to her feet and went to leave the harem, hoping to intercept the two men before Kevin could get seriously hurt. But the second she opened the doors, she was grabbed by two strange guards and dragged away.

"Sorry, Miss, King's orders," said the more polite of the two. The other laughed and made a vulgar comment that made Sirrah try to kick him viciously. She was half-dragged, half-carried to the usual chamber, confused and angry, wondering what Shadow could possibly have planned.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:04 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow dragged the half-conscious human down the hallway, smirking wickedly. He'd finished slashing a few nice patterns across Kevin's face and chest, and fully intended to do more later. But right now, he had bigger plans for the man Sirrah had chosen over him.

He reached the chamber before Sirrah did. Shadow chained the limp human to the wall, making sure the shackles were secure. He smirked at Kevin. "You should feel honored, little human.... You will be the first man to ever get an audience with me and one of my women. Sirrah, in fact. Isn't that nice? You'll get to see her and talk to her again, which I believe is more than fair... I can't let you touch her, I'm afraid. I reserve that pleasure for myself." Shadow laughed and turned to the door as it opened, catching Sirrah in his arms as she was shoved inside.
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:13 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin was barely clinging to consciousness when he was chained to a wall, blood dripping down over his closed right eye from four slashes on his face. The deepest one crossed down to his right cheek, and the other three went arcoss his nose to his left cheek. He panted softly from the pain, suddenly hearing what the Dragon was telling him and fighting against the chains weakly. "You b*****d! She is not 'one of your' anything! Sirrah Tayashi is her own woman! Not mine, not yours! She should be the one to decide what she does! There's always someone bigger you ******** s**t! You might be bigger than me, but there's always someone bigger than you!" He shouted at him loudly dispite his injuries, shaking the blood off of his face.

He watched as Sirrah was thrown into the room and fought harder, but not using all of his strength. He knew that he couldn't break the metal shackles but he had an ace up his sleeve. "Sirrah! Sirrah! You ******** slime! Don't you touch her like that! She's not yours! She belongs to no one! She's her own ******** person you little s**t!"

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:19 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah choked back a sob when she saw Kevin chained to the wall, struggling in Shadow's grip as he dragged her to the bed. "Kevin... Oh, gods, Kevin!" she cried, reaching for him even though she knew it was futile. Shadow's plan was horribly clear now. It seemed too cruel to be possible. "Please, Shadow... Let him go... Don't make him see this... Please, I'll do anything..."

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:24 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow's evil smile widened when Sirrah began pleading. "Oh, yes, I want him to see this. I want him to see how much better I am than him, in every way, most of all this one. I was going to kill him after that... But perhaps he doesn't need to die."

He stroked Sirrah's face almost lovingly, still smirking down at her. "If you marry me, I will let the human live. But from this moment on, you must not struggle. You must not so much as talk back to me. Otherwise... Well, that would be very bad for your dear little Kevin, wouldn't it?" Shadow saw the despair in her eyes as she nodded in agreement, and smiled triumphantly.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:27 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah sobbed quietly as Shadow presented her with his ultimatum. There was no choice, of course. She agreed to his deal with a nod, looking over at Kevin as she did so. 'I'm so sorry, my love... My only love... I can't let him kill you... You have to live...' Sirrah shuddered as Shadow grasped her jaw in his hand and forced her to kiss him. She wanted to struggle, but didn't dare for Kevin's sake.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:35 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin knew that Sirrah would do it. He knew it because she loved him enough to sacrafice herself for him. He coughed and waited for the Dragon to turn to look at him. "Sorry jerk, but I didn't agree to this. Sirrah should be free to make her own choices without blackmail or threats involved. You say that you are so superior to me, but you have to force her to marry you by threatening to kill me. I did it the good old fashioned way. I dated her, I loved her, I was good to her, or so I tried. I got down on one knee and asked her to marry me with a ring. And you know what? She said yes. So Master Arrogance, if you have to blackmail her to marry you, and I had to work for her love and she agreed when asked, who's really the superior one?" He said in a cold voice.

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:42 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow just laughed at Kevin's speech. "I am. No question, I am more superior. And I've won, you little worm. So go ahead, rant all you want, sit there and writhe in jealousy. Sirrah is mine forever now." With that, he turned back to Sirrah and kissed her neck, digging his talons lightly into her back and growling softly as he bit her.
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:51 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin felt his heart burn with rage at the sight of Ryuu touching her without her true consent. He waited for her eyes to open and look at him before he passed his own spirit into her body, took full control of her arm, combined their strengths, and hit him as hard as they could in his sternum, watching him crumble to the floor through her eyes before returning to his body and gasping for air. He was drained as he began to breathe again, Chibi had warned him that this would kill him if he stayed out of his body for too long as his soul was leaving his body. He had no ability to stop from shaking from exhaustion as the blood ran down his face steadily.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:56 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah had no intention of fighting Shadow, which was why she was surprised when her arm acted of its own free will and hit Shadow with all the force of a freight train. She saw Kevin slump in his chains and was in front of him in a second, snapping the shackles like they were paper and holding her lover close. "Kevin..." she whispered, sinking to the floor with him in her arms, kissing him as gently as she could.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:04 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin looked up at Sirrah wearily and smirked as he panted. "Eh. I didn't like him either. Not my type really. I like a man that's not a complete douche." He told her and kissed her back, smiling as he felt the kiss make his heart pound, as if it was their first kiss all over again.

He weakly tried to wipe away some of the blood on his face, but only succeeded in smearing it around. He gave the unconscious man a glare and asked his love, "What are we going to do about him? I used everything I had in that punch, and in getting back to my body. I can't just let him do this to you Sirry. I can't let him hurt you or anyone else."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:08 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah laughed softly at his joke and dabbed at his face carefully with a torn piece of her outfit. "That was you, huh? Should have known you would find a way to save me... You're amazing, Kevin." She sighed and tried to think. "I'll have to go along with his demands... Or at least... I'll have to look like I am." She smiled slightly. "Don't worry, Kevin. I'll kill him on our wedding night. That's when his guard will be down; that's when I'll have the best chance. I'll kill him, and then we can escape. Together."

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:14 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin smirked at her words and chuckled weakly. "Be sure to rip his talons off for me, okay? They aren't very soft and fuzzy like Lulu's tail. I think he was jealous of my dashing good looks personally." He told her and winced at the cuts on his face and chest.

He smiled a bit at Sirrah before he kissed her again. "I got a bit more muscled when I was coming here. Not like Tank, but that boy is muscled for six. Ow.. I think he may have been a bit angry at me for making that house call."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:20 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah chuckled and nodded. "I'll remember to do that." She kissed Kevin back and placed her hands very lightly on his wounded chest, using the ability to partially heal wounds without actually taking them on herself. It closed his cuts and, she hoped, lessened the pain.

"Hm... Really? Mind if I take a look at those muscles, Dr. Rawlings?" she said teasingly, kissing his neck and tracing his arms with her fingertips. "Gods, Kevin... I've missed you so much," she whispered in his ear.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games