Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:59 am
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah smiled and laughed softly at the little verbal slip up, realizing that her silence was unnerving Dali. "Yes, the food is excellent," said Kannah, twirling another forkful of pasta and eating it before answering Dali's question. "It's not just that you're pretty," she said gently. "Of course, you are beautiful, without question... Part of it is that you remind me of my little sister in some ways. So sweet and innocent and playful... It's very cute." Kannah smiled and rested her chin in her hand, her eyes still focused on Dalila. "But you're also undeniably yourself. Shy, cautious, loyal to your friends, and..." Kannah hesitantly reached across the table to put her free hand on Dali's. "I want to get to know you better. I fear I didn't make a very good first impression on you the other day."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:18 am
User Image

Dalila blushed and drank the second glass as soon as it was poured and ordered a third, and a mai tai. The alcohol was making her face flushed, though it did calm her nerves. "While that's true, it was just fear and stupidity on my part. You are strong and that scared me, but I just have an aversion to secrets too." She finished the mixed drink and grinned at Kannah seductivly, the booze making her bold. "I wonder if I can get that gellato served on you."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah blushed when she saw that the seductive words were completely deliberate this time, squirming slightly in her seat and withdrawing her hand. It was very tempting to keep letting Dali drink and see what the intoxicated demon would do... But of course she wasn't going to do that. It would ruin things and it wouldn't be fair to take advantage of a drunk woman. She gently pried the wine glass from Dali's hand and ordered water for her instead. "I never truly told you my hobbies, did I?" she asked, still speaking quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image

Dalila pouted when Kannah took away her wine glass, drinking the water instead as she gave the woman a look of seduction. "No, you didn't. But let's make a deal. you tell me, and I'll tell you what my demon power is. Okay?" She said, to her as a soft rumbling purr began in her chest, her face flushed. Dalila was getting very drunk from what she had consumed, and it showed. "Hmmm?" the half demon leaved close and whispered into Kannah's ear, "Do you want to know what I am oh so good at?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah swallowed hard, exercising all of her control not to tremble at the feeling of Dali's breath on her ear. "Well... um... Okay. I do like to sing, as I told you... But my main hobby is painting. Watercolors, actually." She smirked slightly. "And I don't say no to games where I can show off my strength, like Frisbee or catch. What is it you're... good at, Dali?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image

Dalila grinned and leaned in close enough to where her lips were touching Kannah's ear, and said, "My power is to control and manipulate electricity. For sparks to lightning. Also...." She moved her right hand to gently touch the chiropteran's thigh. "It seems I also have the ability to make you turned on...." She stated in a husky whisper, laced with a sweet and seductive promise over the smell of alcohol.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah shivered slightly and blushed even darker, carefully shifting away from Dali. "That's... a very useful ability to have," she said, getting to her feet and offering Dali her arm. "C'mon, I'd better get you home. That alcohol will have you crashing soon."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image

Dalila took her arm and stood, instantly staggering and laughing softly. "Awww.... The room is shifting..." The demon nipped at the neck of the woman gently and then stumbled away as her bad footing pulled her away. As she staggered, she giggled and then fell back against her again, taking the drunken opportunity to kiss her neck gently. "Heeheehee... you are so soft... Mmmm...." The half cat demon whispered and purred louder, her hands around Kannah's shoulders as her hands gently kneaded her back, her eyes glazed before she kissed Kannah's neck again.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah shivered and blushed even more, sure that she'd break into a nosebleed at any moment. She managed to lead Dali out to the car without too much trouble and stopped there, pinning the smaller girl gently against the passenger door. "And you're a drunken tease," she finally whispered in response to Dali's 'soft' comment. She said it with a gentle smile, so that Dali would know it was meant as a joke. Kannah cupped Dali's face gently in her hands and gave her a soft kiss on the lips, able to taste the wine on Dali's mouth. Though every molecule of Kannah's being was screaming at her not to stop, she drew back and helped Dali into the car, quickly driving her home. "You'll be tired in a few minutes, I'm sure... Then you'll be glad to be in your bed," she said gently, knowing the first thing she'd do after getting Dali settled would be to take a cold shower in the hopes it would quench the fire in her body.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image

Dalila sat in the front seat and giggled softly in a innocent manner until they hit a red light. Then she decided to kiss Kannah's neck and suck on it, purring softly as she kept up her attentions on the single spot on her neck. She nipped and licked as she kept giving the woman a hickey, the mark growing and growing as the chiropteran tried to drive."Mmmmmhmmmm....."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

The only thing that kept Kannah from getting into a wreck was the fact that she wasn't human. She tilted her neck slightly to allow Dali to keep going, but also kept her eyes and most of her attention firmly locked on the road. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Kannah pulled up in front of Kevin's house and entered with the intoxicated demon in her arms, helping her out of her shoes and into her bed. She didn't notice that Kirrah was fast asleep in the same bed; how could she know that Kirrah had missed Dali so much that she went to sleep in the girl's bed? She kissed Dali's forehead, whispered goodnight, and hurriedly left the room to take a shower, touching the spot on her neck with trembling fingers as a smile slipped over her lips.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image

As soon as she smelled Kirrah, Dali shifted into her human form even though she was far beyond drunk, wrapping her arms around the woman and purring loudly as she cuddled her. In her drunken and turned on stupor, she began to move her hands all over the woman's body, her lips kissing her shoulder lightly. "Kirrah.......... Kirrah.. wake up...." She whined softly against her skin, still drunker than reason.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah gasped and jerked awake when she felt Dali's hands on her, trembling and blushing as the girl kissed her shoulder. Kirrah was wearing a strapless green nightgown that might as well have not been there for how it guarded her against the heat of Dali's touch. She moaned softly in a voice rough with sleep, squirming in the girl's grasp. "Wh-what is it, Dali-chan? What's wrong?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:23 am
User Image

Dalila groaned and woke up slowly as her brain felt like it was trying to dig it's way out of her skull with a plastic spoon. At first, she didn't realize that she was in someone's arms, let alone that she was completely naked; just that her head was in such horrible pain. "Owwwww............ My head......." She muttered then felt the arms around her and slowly and cautiously opened hr eyes.

Then she saw Kirrah naked holding her own naked body. Her brain screeched to a halt as it tried to take this information in while it was not functioning. "W-w-w-w-wha... Nani?!" She asked in a confused whisper, then gripped her painful skull. Dalila curled up slightly as the pain increased and then groaned, "Kirrah.... What happened....? Why are you in bed with me? Why am I naked? And why does it hurt to think?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:26 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah yawned and got out of bed, turning out the lamp and closing the drapes to make it darker. She wasn't surprised Dali had a hangover; she'd been incredibly drunk last night. Kirrah didn't regret doing as the girl had asked, though. Even if she didn't remember it, Dali had told Kirrah she loved her. "You came home last night from your date with Kannah rather intoxicated," she explained gently. "I think you have a hangover. And you asked me to... Well... I think you can guess. You really don't remember any of it?"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games