Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:57 pm
Januff blinked, eyes furrowing. "Re...repro...?" She looked at Jack in silent question. "What does that mean, Jack?" For the moment she'd forgotten she was naked, letting the sheets fall and touching the hand on Jack's face. She didn't know what the gesture meant, but it didn't look good. All she knew was that she wasn't in heat anymore- her smell was masked by Jack's.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:37 pm
!! he slowly pulled his hand away and was alittle nervous about saying it "uuh well... Richard says that... theres a rather high chance that... you can consider yourself pregnant now" he gave a nervous grin, from what he gathered from other people, sudden pregnancy tends to make the person that just learns thsi knowledge to take it out on the person they did it with.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:41 pm
Januff didn't say anything for a while. When it sunk in, she growled, baring her incisors at him. "You knew I did not know about your customs, or your drinks. This is your doing!" She got up, grabbing her clothes and putting them on, quickly braiding her hair. "I am just getting used to taking care of Leo and now I have an entire litter to worry about! You may not know this but no female in my village has given birth to less than three pups!" She snatched up her tomahawk. "I am a hunter, not a mother!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:59 pm
He got up "Hey! Look I didn't was alcohol! I never dark the stuff so I wasn't familiar to how it tastes, I'm sorry for what happened I really am! DO you honestly think NOW OF ALL TIMES THAT I WANT TO KNOCK YOU UP?!  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:28 pm
Januff's hackles went up and she sent her tomahawk flying past his head. It stuck in the wall and she turned and headed for the door. Knocked up? is that what she was? Is that what they called it? It sounded so...bad. She hadn't ever heard him yell like that, and she couldn't remember the last time she'd raised her voice that way either. She didn't like it. It was easier to say nothing at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:32 pm
He the watched the tomahawk fly right past him and stuck to the wall he then grabbed her hand gently "wait, before you go I just want to apologize for what I said, I was speaking irrationally when I said those harsh words. I atleast don't want any regrets with the girl I loved." he then let her go  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:16 pm
Januff paused, ears flattenning on her head. He...he loved her? She turned, gaze fixing on a spot just below his chin. "You...what?" She could feel the happiness bubbling up inside, and she looked up at him. "Say it...say it again." Just to make sure she wasn't hearing things. She took a step closer, searching his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:31 pm
at that he hugged her warmly and spoke "Januff, I love you"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:02 pm
Januff tucked herself against Jack, rising to lick the end of his nose. "I love you too, Jack." She repeated it in her native tongue, the lowered her lashes. "I am sorry for the way I yelled. It takes two, and I wasn't exactly telling you no." She slid her arms around his narrow waist and rested her hands against his back. "I want to be your mate...have a litter with you...it will give you a reason to stay unharmed."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:47 pm
He smiled and kissed her forehead before embracing her "thats what I always wanted in life, a nice peaceful life. with teh girl I love and our children growing up happy."  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:08 pm
((Aaaaawe, ain't that sweet.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:13 pm
(lol yeah and after all the crap hes been through I tihnk he definitely deserves that haha)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:39 am
(aww that's so cute ^^)

Molly yawned as she stretched and made breakfast for Leo and gave Omni and Richard some oil. She hadn't slept last night as she had the boys and Richard in the bed with her. She was daydreaming a bit as she thought of how it would be to have a baby and Richard be organic.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:54 am
Just then the Richard doll came to live and jumped off Molly and onto the counter next to the stove "Wonderful News, Master Jack has made Ms. Januff pregnant. a celebration is in order upon their arrival here to pick up Leo."  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:18 am
Molly gasped and smiled happily. "Oh I should make a cake and get them gifts like diapers and coupons for ice cream." she said as she listed off stuff in her head.

Leo perked up at what Richard said. "I'm gonna be a big brother? Yay!" he said happily and jumped for joy.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games