Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:40 pm
"What are you doing?" Dustin demanded.

"I see. So where did the money go?" Damien questioned. He wanted answers...now! He had things he had to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:53 pm
"We didn't do anything with it." the officer lied. "Honest. It should have been returned."

"That's not what I heard." Jian replied.

"Stuff." Vincent replied tersely.
"Hmm... that could be useful. Yes yes..." Valkyrie muttered.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:57 pm
"Give the phone back to the Chief General and stand away so that we may speak in private" Damien hissed at the soldier.

"You guys need to move this bed or I am taking the bolts off this door and coming in" Dustin warned.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:01 am
"Be our guest. We just needed the bed to get to the camera." Vincent said disinterested. "Hmm... this piece is new. I wonder what it does."

"Looks like a new transistor model if I had to guess." Valkyrie muttered.

"Y-yes sir." The officer said, handing Jian the phone and walking out of the room.

"It's me. He left." Jian said.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:17 am
"I don't have time for this. I have somewhere to be. I want you to personally interrogate him and get all the information out of him that you can. Use as much force as necessary and don't be afraid to hold back. I also want names. I want him to name everyone involved with this little action. Once all that is taken care of, I want all those who are guilty to become the new targets for the machine. Might as well see if it still works. After that I want the machine inspected to see where corners were cut in the manufacturing" Damien ordered.

Dustin tried pushing the bed away with the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:24 am
"Consider it done." Jian replied.

"Ok! Fine fine!" Vincent snapped, and the twins moved the bed just enough so that Dustin would be able to get in.
"Seriously..." Valkyrie muttered. "Do you have to check on us every five minutes?" The twins then sat back on the bed and started pouring over the camera. The old tv and radio were also left opened up on the floor.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:29 am
"Well I just wanted to see how you two were coping" Dustin said, then looked around at all the electronics spread around the floor. "Now I want to know what you two are up to" he added.

"Then you know what to do with the bodies" Damien said. People executed in the prisons always had their bodies carted off to become fuel for the prison-factories. 'If they weren't useful in life, let them at least be useful in death' was what Damien said, plus he stated that prisoners don't deserve a proper Diethelmian funeral. They were to be disposed of and forgotten.

"I trust you to handle what's going on. I will be busy for the next few hours, but I will want a report on everything when this is all finished. I will speak to you later" Damien said, then hung up.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:37 am
Jian hung up as well and let out a long sigh. For him, this was going to be another long day.

"Looking at stuff." Vincent said tersely, wanting Dustin out of his hair.
"We're bored." Valkyrie continued. "What did you expect."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:38 am
Zil sighed when the main camera was taken down. He kind of knew it was going to happen. Either way, he was kind of glad the twins had something to do. He had personally checked every nook and cranny of the room they were locked in. He did trust that the underground base would be complicated and populated enough in case the two tried to escape anyway but adding a well-secured iron door wouldn't be a bad upgrade. He kept quiet, watching them work for a while when Dustin came in. He had switched perspectives to one of the hidden cameras. "Oh hi, Dustin!" He said through the mic, trying to keep up a nice cover. "Do you need anything, sir?"

((OOC:Nu-Uh! I don't want Juno anymore. I now want Rosamund's Revenge~ >w< QUESTING! O ya~!! ))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:26 pm
"There are more cameras aren't there..." Valkyrie muttered
"Probably." Vincent sighed.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:52 pm
(( -waves timmidly-....hi.....what did i miss....-fiddles with my fingers- ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:45 pm
snuggle89

((A lot. Sai should go back in and poke around in the underground. Maybe find the twins' room. XP ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:36 pm
Ayame-Yuura
snuggle89

((A lot. Sai should go back in and poke around in the underground. Maybe find the twins' room. XP ))

((
To Snuggle: Ok, pretty much Damien is going on a 'date' with Shadow where they're both trying to set each other up. Jian is watching the twin's machine designs being tested. Zil is watching the twins via camera. Dustin is talking to the twins. The twins are pretty much opening up all the electronics and playing with their innards because they're 'bored'. Oh, and Monica was training because she's tired of Jian and Damien.

To Aya: So... um... post please? emotion_kirakira ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:17 pm
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura
snuggle89

((
To Snuggle: Ok, pretty much Damien is going on a 'date' with Shadow where they're both trying to set each other up. Jian is watching the twin's machine designs being tested. Zil is watching the twins via camera. Dustin is talking to the twins. The twins are pretty much opening up all the electronics and playing with their innards because they're 'bored'. Oh, and Monica was training because she's tired of Jian and Damien.

((As Monica, maybe. She got called to be at that club where Damien and Shadow were gonna meet up, right? I honestly can't remember))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:48 pm
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura
snuggle89

((

((As Monica, maybe. She got called to be at that club where Damien and Shadow were gonna meet up, right? I honestly can't remember))

(( Yep. ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games