Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:36 pm
The Future is not set in Stone...

Raven teleported away again. "You realize you could have hurt yourself with that, right?" she asked. "Since I was behind you."

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:56 am
"Hey," Star said, taking a moment to look Ghost up and down. She then turned to Castor and said, "I'm going to go change too, that way we both look like normal civilians." She then gestured with a finger to Tyler and Castor, saying, "You two talk about the suit." She then brushed past Tyler to get to the bathroom, putting a hand on his shoulder before she closed the door.

Castor waited until Star was out of the room before asking, "So, what kind of upgrades are we talking about wanting?"

Raining Eri

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:15 pm
Tyler look a Castor "Well the suit it's self is mainly for stealth but stealth can't do much in a big fight so I need it to be outfitted for combat so armor and weapons and the suit has a exoskeleton that increases physical capabilities. But because of safety of the wearer its locked only to a 10% increase I would like a way to brake those locks."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:01 pm
Castor smirked and took the suit, "Don't challenge me or anything. I'll get you those upgrades, and maybe throw in some surprises for giving me a look at this thing."

Esther came out of the bathroom a little later wearing a pair of shorts and a long sleeved shirt, her special underlayer peaking beneath the clothes here or there. She pulled her mask off.

"Is there anyway we can make this suit a priority?" She asked her friend.

"Why? I do have other clients you know." Castor said, smirk falling. Star wasn't smiling and he didn't like that.

"There's something coming and we need to get to training in a hurry. I don't want to say anything more than that though." Esther said.

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:47 pm
In his current state, Draco was becoming frustrated with such an elusive opponent. "You rely on your teleportation far too much... Time to put a stop to that!" He gathered a vast amount of ice energy in his hands, then pointed them upwards while keeping his eyes focused on Raven. "Vilzriquath persvek vi gul platohol... Xarzith Ariloexokarthel!" A dense fog surrounded Raven at that moment, the cold energy beginning to try and imprison her in ice.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Raven stayed completely calm as the cold fog surrounded her. Once again, the cold didn't bother her. She closed her eyes momentarily, and when she opened them, there was a second pair of eyes above them. Both pairs of eyes glowed red. The silhouette of a giant raven formed, wings spread, around her, and the fog was sucked into it--or rather, into her. In less than a minute, the fog had disappeared, leaving only Raven behind within the outline of her soul-self, an entity far more powerful than Rowena's.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:42 pm
Tyler looked at Esther for the first time without his mask. He gave a slight smile then looked at Castor "I'll be back in a few days to check how your doing." He said and started to turn to the door  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:58 pm
Draco was in shock. None had ever escaped that spell, even in his normal form, but Raven countered it completely, even absorbed it. "Thric... Coi ui ti vis... Svanoa tira nomeno shinalt?" This altered form of Draco seemed to be using his ancestral tongue more and more, but he was starting to lose control of himself, now. In one final burst, Draco's armor shattered, sending the pieces of ice everywhere, also resulting in an arctic cold beam sent toward Raven. Regardless of whether it hit or not, Draco was exhausted, the technique ended. Unable to fly any longer, he began to fall to the floor of the training center.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:21 pm
Salvador nodded in agreement to Alex's decision. She then began to talk about her job to which Salvador listened intently. She was apparently nothing more than an errand girl even though she was involved in some kind of research, which he found strange. Then again, Salvador wasn't completely familiar with how research companies worked. Just then then, the waitress came back the two's drinks. Salvador's drink came in a teapot with what looked like a sake cup. The waitress who gave the two their drinks quickly left.

The mercenary then poured some of the beverage into his cup and held it up. "Well, here's to the likelihood that that pendajo, Clear, has met my good friend, El Muerte." Salvador then downed his drink. "Whoa..!" Salvador said with a cough. He had forgotten that his drink had been heated "I think I burnt the back of tongue a little." Salvador then pour himself a little bit more. "You want some?" He asked Alex with a nod.

(>,< Thank you Rose for correcting me.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:08 pm

"Rae! Catch him!" Raven commanded, absorbing the cold beam as she had the fog, and using her telekinetic powers to stop the pieces of ice before they hit anything.

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Got him!" Rowena called, reacting immediately to the command and using her own telekinesis to slow Draco's descent and flying to catch him. She grunted with the effort, but she had enough control to slowly lower both herself and the exhausted dragon to the floor, then she put her hands on her knees, tired from using her powers that way.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:32 pm
Once on the ground, Draco slowly started coming to. "Ugh... What just happened? Last thing I remember was..." He sat bolt upright, breathing heavily. "Raven... Is she okay? I don't know if I hurt her or not..." He started holding his head, his mana completely drained.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:56 pm

"I'm fine, Draco," Raven said, landing and letting the ice go so it clattered to the floor as she walked to him. Her eyes hadn't returned to normal yet, and she still had two pairs of them. "I would suggest not using that spell except for in situations of dire need, though, if it affects you like that."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:26 pm
Draco nodded his head. "That's why I want help with controllin' it. I don't want it to be so drainin', nor do I wanna have control of what's happenin' stripped from me. I know I can master it with some trainin'..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:33 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Um, Mother?" Rowena piped up, tapping her temple.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

"Oh, are they still there?" Raven asked, almost embarrassedly. The second pair of glowing red eyes disappeared from her brow, and her natural pair of eyes returned to normal. "All right. I'll help you train yourself to use that spell without losing control or draining so much of your energy. It's going to take a while, though," she said to Draco.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:13 pm
Draco nodded once more, his eyes glowing only slightly, due to his drained mana. "I don't care what it takes. I will master that move. I have people I have to protect, and I know that Hell's 9th Circle can just as easily destroy..." Another thought crossed his mind. "I can only imagine what Star would think if she saw me like that. She was out cold the first time I used it... I wonder if she'd see me the same way..." He shook his head, trying to drive out such negative thoughts.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games