Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:55 pm
{Okai. I've got a few questions first, though.

1.) Shall I post the intro or do you want to?
2.) Should I start working on the next RP introduction and stuff that way once this story arc is done we don't have to wait long? (Assuming you'd be interested in joining the RP based in this universe.)
3.) Would it be possible to remake this 1x1 or continue it in the future, assuming either of us would have the need/fancy/whatever?
4.) Most importantly, would you mind helping me plan a few bits here and there as far as species/factions go?}

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:59 pm
((1. You :p
2. Yes
3. Mmmmmmaybe? *le shrug*
4. Of course (multi-word answers DO exist! 8D ) ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:25 pm
{1.) Very well. ^.^
2.) Okay.
3.) I'm not saying it has to definately go either way. I'm just asking if that's an option in the future should either of us ever want to revisit it. *shrugs*
4.) Lol, I've got a few ideas for species and factions but I don't really feel like I have enough. I know what I'm doing with the humans and maybe the demons, but that's pretty much it. >.<}

Ophelia found herself soaking lazilly within the scented baths she enjoyed so much, lost in thought about political matters and the like as she spent a few minutes alone. It had been quite a while since Bianca had left and they'd stopped hating each other so much, and quite obviously Ophelia's pregnancy had progressed to the point where she was quite visibly showing. She seemed completely unconcerned by the fact that many of the servants were getting weaker and weaker by the day, if they weren't outright dying where they stood. Ophelia knew what she was doing and what was going on, but how much Balthazar and Kaistern had figured out was debatable. After all, Ophelia hadn't said a word to either about her new...feeding habits or the taxing effects on her health that came up when she neglected them.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:36 pm
"Got room for two more?" Balthazar and Kaistern had shown up for a good soaking as well, a towel wrapped around each of their wastes to hide their bits until they got into the water. This being a royal bath, it was of course large enough to accomodate multiple people.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:45 pm
{Finally, should I just post up what few ideas I have here or should I PM them?}

"Certainly. I was starting to get a little lonely here." Ophelia turned her head to gaze at the two males, grinning at them as she waited for them to drop their towels and join her. She'd be a horrible, horrible liar if she ever dared to claim that she wasn't eating the eye-candy, so to speak.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:50 pm
Kaistern pushed Balthazar along toward the bath, just knowing he had the urge to do a cannonball in. "Ah, I needed this...The hot water and therapeutic smells just melt the stress away..." he sighed as he sunk down into the water until it stopped just below his nose, his hair spreading like tendrils as it floated around his head.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:56 pm
"Easilly one of my favorite places in the castle." Ophelia leaned back and sunk in a little, continuing to soak in the waters and to relax while she could. "With everything that goes on in a day to day basis, gods know we could use the break every now and then..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:01 pm
Balthazar swam around beneath the water a bit, his horns acting like some odd shark fin substitute before resurfacing behind Ophelia and pulling her into a hug. "Hell, with everything we personally go through on a day to day basis, we deserve a break! It seems like there's some new crisis every other day for us, I swear..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:13 pm
"Literally." Ophelia let out a small bit of laughter, making light of the level of drama they went through so often. "Would you two find it ironic if I said you're both the only people keeping me from snapping at the stress?" She was already warped and probably snapped long ago, but she hid it better.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:20 pm
Kaistern covered his mouth to stifle the chuckle that escaped his lips. "I suppose it is, now that you mention it. To think you used to be the one keeping me...us...whatever," he shook his head in minor frustration at the now tricky pronouns that came up when talking about that time. "from completely snapping. I never thought we'd be unintentionally paying back that debt."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:27 pm
"You were already doing so long before your minds healed. If it weren't for your influences, I'd still be some timid waif with no sense of self worth - let alone self respect." Ophelia's tone of voice was warm and joyous, her entire being seeming to reflect her jovial spirit despite the tinge of darkness the current topic held. "Without you two, I'd be nothing. For that, no matter how much I do for the either of you, I will always be in your debt."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:46 pm
"D'awwww....I'd call for a group hug, but I'm already halfway there." Balthazar said with a smile, leaning in to rub cheeks with Ophelia while Kaistern happily waded over to join in the love fest. "So wait, if we were doing that before we stopped our mind wars, does that mean you technically paid us back? Because that's what it seems like. We kept you from snapping, you helped us...un-snap, I guess. Say what you want, we're even."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:54 pm
"Regardless of what the case apparently is or isn't, I wouldn't be where I'm at today were it not for the both of you. I just wanted to say thank you for that and that I'll always love you."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:00 pm
"And we love you too." Kaistern kissed her lightly on the head. "I'm not sure how far back I can speak for us both, but we always have and we always will. I couldn't have asked for a better wife and queen."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:07 pm
Ophelia pulled Kaistern over into a tight hug as she was still embraced by Balthazar, effectively putting her in a tight 'sammich' position once more. One that she really, really liked by the way. The affectionate moment was short lived, however, for the sound of glass shattering and a hard THUMP! on the stone floors echoed throughout the halls and in the bathroom. Something had happened just outside. Whatever it was, it didn't sound good.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games