Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:14 pm
Caimbrie

I'm so sorry to hear that. Hopefully next year will be better. My sixteenth was nothing special, but I got a present I had been begging for for months, so that made up for it. ^o^
        What kind of panda gear?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:20 pm
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Cute stuff is the best! I have. Are you betting on something at the moment?

Ah yes 4laugh Im betting on an item from Flynn's Plunder 3nodding Whats inside a Thank You Letter? such as ' Thank You Letter for May 2007 ' ?  

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:29 pm
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

You can usually tell by looking it up in the marketplace. The links in 'tags' tell you. So for that one, Demonic Anklets and Yokai's Treasure.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:34 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Oh I'm in the same boat, none of my siblings are fully related to me. Lol.
      My mind likes to stay in one place for a long time luckily, so I don't have to worry about it changing around a lot. x3
      The wedding is going to be at your place? Or did I misunderstand that? xD
      I would of been upset when she said that too, I can't believe you can stand someone like that. One of my sister's is a complete b***h and the only reason I still see her is because she lives with my Dad so whenever I go to visit I obviously have to cross paths with her. She doesn't know I hate her though, but she should know I do; her freakin' boyfriend called me a dumbass dyke because I have short hair, that's it, the only reason. I didn't want to play a game with him because my other sister, her twin, said he's a d**k, and then he's like "Hailey you're a dumbass dyke and a b***h" and that's as far as the message got before I leap out of the chair, grabbed my sister's phone right from her hand, and screamed at him for 20 minutes straight "you call yourself a man when you insult little girls like this?" etc. Then he started to try and be nice to me, and it's like "haha, screw you". Lol. But off topic there; anyway, that's not the only reason I don't like her, she's also now beating up her twin anytime she says something bad about him. So yeah. -_-
      Anyway, back on your topic; she butt into your parents sex life? How does anyone even do that? That's none of her business. My Mom started to crush on another guy and asked me about it, but I never told my step dad. I mean, I don't like Rich, my step dad, but that's not why I didn't tell. That'd just be ******** up; that's my Mom's choice. Besides, she stayed with him anyway so it doesn't matter.
      If I was in your Dad's shoes, I wouldn't want you to do it for me, I'd want you to do it because you want to. xP I'd never be one of those parents that make children do what they don't want to; not saying he is, I just mean that might be how your Dad thinks too. Maybe you should talk to him about it. He wouldn't see his last few months/year as in vain, if he raised such a wonderful and smart girl like you I know he has to think his whole life had plenty of meaning. <3

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:06 pm
Broken Heart Production

No, the venue is at the local zoo, she's coming up to check it out. Blargh. A zoo. Blargh.
        Wow, you're sister has bad taste in men! But I can understand why you don't like her. Sounds like a b***h - no offense!
        Honestly, she was just being a drunk b***h who thinks she owns the world and that everyone should follow her opinions. Mhm, my mum says she has crushes on Dean from Supernatural - that's as far as it goes! xD
        I am honestly scared of what will happen when I talk to him. I want to enjoy my time with him and even if that means I have to put up with one day from hell, I will do it.
        Aww, thank you. <3 Seriously, what the fudge?! This guy who I met in towns yesterday says I hurt him because he "likes" me and I said I was with someone, which I thought he already knew because I said it when we met, it's on my profile and I am honest about my relationship. Seriously, this always happens. I can never have a male friend. No wonder why I hang around girl guilds...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:16 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

You don't like zoos? I'm actually going to one tomorrow or the next day; I want to see the kitties~ xD
      She really does, cannot put more emphasis on that. xD And none taken! If I liked her, it'd be a different story; but I don't so yeah. xD
      Oh god, I hate people like that. Honestly, if I knew your sister, I'd probably end up punching her in the face at least once, if I hung out with her enough for whatever reason. xD And that's understandable, there's not a person alive who doesn't crush on Dean, it's impossible! XD
      Well, at least it's only one day. He is your Dad though, you should talk to him while you still can, you know?
      No problem~
      Oh my glob, are you serious? What a... dumb. >-< I don't think it's possible to have internet guy friends, but in real life it's easier, at least a little bit. I offer my boyfriend as a friend? xD

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:18 pm
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

You can usually tell by looking it up in the marketplace. The links in 'tags' tell you. So for that one, Demonic Anklets and Yokai's Treasure.

Ohh, are there different items in different Thank You Letters?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:19 pm
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Mhm, there sure is! 3nodding

Clasela
Crew

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:26 pm
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Mhm, there sure is! 3nodding

Ohhh ~ Do you play any sports? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:39 pm
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Not since I graduated. But I do go for an hours walk everyday, swim in summer and I love bush-walking. you?

Clasela
Crew

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:47 pm
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Not since I graduated. But I do go for an hours walk everyday, swim in summer and I love bush-walking. you?

Well,I like playing Badminton but I dont play it very much now. I forget something easily once I've lose focus on it like for example : I was told by my friend to take a look on her drawing which was posted in facebook but later, an otaku friend on mine talks to me about anime and such and then when I get home to look at my friend's drawing on facebook .. I'd be doing sometihng else instead sweatdrop so.. I dont particpate in sport activities much in school sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:51 pm
Broken Heart Production

I love Zoo's. But I hate the idea of having a wedding there. It just seems unofficial to me.
        Haha, "really-really". Are your other siblings good? I love my other sister, she's completely harmless.
        You probably would. I actually felt like doing it when she said the cheating thing and the she brought up my mother and I just cried because I was raised to be faithful by my mum.
        Haha, Dean is the sex bomb, sex bomb... Though I have a mega crush on Castiel~~
        I know.. I'm just scared of causing a rift in our relationship because he's been really excited about the wedding and all and I don't want to ruin our relationship. We're going on a holiday, just me and dad, later this year, so I might bring it up then.
        Haha, I'd love to. I get a long with all of my real-life friend's boyfriends, but it just seems impossible to be friends with the single men. xD I have the worst luck.

Clasela
Crew

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:14 pm
Hi, my name is Gaea. I am a university student who is currently on break. I like spending my free time doing all sorts of things: writing, reading, drawing, crocheting, (recently) knitting, and surfing on the Internet. I like almost every type of music, as I focus more on the individual song/piece than the actual genre. I have always had problems making friends in school but have become a little more confident with online forums. I hope that we will get along smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I seeee yoooouuu.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:47 am
Yokies

Oh my goodness! I didn't even notice that, I was probably too busy buying house things! Haha, that's so funny~~ Did you hear the good news? Our Meebo prayers have been answered! emotion_hug

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games