Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Yapparii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:59 pm
I was invited. I joined about 5 seconds ago. And I'm bad at introductions O_o
Alrighty, I'm Yapparii, and if you gotta shorten it, call me Yarai. Not Yap. And not Yappy. That sounds like the name for one of those annoying little dogs that never shuts up.
So, I'm 14, Floridian, and a computer adict.
I dig music, video games, manga, and murder shows.
I'm a rabid fangirl, and proud of if.
And I take great pleasure in being incredibly random.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:42 pm
Well, let's see... The first thing I've got to say is that it's difficcult for me to write a paragraph about me... So let's write a lot ofe small pragraphs... sweatdrop Not a nice idea...

Anyways, the nick is Higeki Kuroi, you can call me by either name, I'll still answer. Umh... I live in Puerto Rico and because of that speak Spanish. Besides Spanish I also speak a little (when I say a little IT's a little) of French... Umh what else? Oh yeah, I speak English, ain't that cool!?

As you can see, sometimes I like stating the obvious, it's fun! whee Anyways, I'm a happy person that well likes to be happy! I like to write and I'm most of my time in Gaia participating in roleplays.

I'm 17, am in a serious-relationship and well... I love life! So I'll leave it here, after all I need to leave something for you guys to ask me, don't I? Well, c-ya!  

Higeki Kuroi

5,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

creepy slut

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:56 pm
I just got (well, read anyway) invited to this guild.. (I'm still wondering who suggested me...)

I'm GreenMon, call me Green, Greeny, Haters call me b***h Call me f*****t call me whitey, But I am something that you'll never be (Hey)... [/Marilyn Manson lyrics]

Anyways... As you can see I'm a Heavy Metal fan... I'm also a crazy mofo. I should be able to fit right in here.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:14 pm
Hola all! I'm... *pulls out notebook and takes deep breath* Kaileikehi, Kailei, Kai, Hopeless, Independant, Melody, Mel, Hey You!, Oi!, Weird, Freak, Odd, Buttmunch, Cheeser (don't ask), Crackhead (not really.. drugs are icky!), Oopidhead!, *truns page nand takes another deep breath* and Poker (I [poke people.. a lot...). I perfer Hopeless or Kailei though. Poker and Crackhead are reserved for Jordan. Freak, Odd, and Weird are reserved for those who will figure this out about me. Buttmunch is reserved for my older brothers... Kai is for Toto, Datruka, and Reddy. And the rest are all just random. But Kailei works well, and Hopeless fits this username. So anyways...

I'm sixteen years old and I only slighty, just a ittle, wittle, taddy waddy fond of Harry Potter and the rest of the Hogwarts Gang. *coughs from friends state otherwise* Okay! So I'm absolutely, posivtively, one hundred percent OBSESSED with Harry potterness! *huggles le Harry* I love sticking close to the books because the movies get a lot of stuff wrong and leave a lot of stuff out, but I watch them rapidly anyways! (Whilst reading the book it's based on and shouting out what's wrong or right...))

I have also just recently becaome a tad (truthfully this time) obssed with RENT> It's totally rocks! Mainly it's just La Vie Boheme that get me! *sings* To hand-crafted beers made in local breweries, to yoga, to yogurt, to rice and beans and cheese...

I'm also big on Lilo and Stitch, I love that little blue diude and Lilo is just sooo totally awesome dude! *sings again* A ka luna o Uwekahuna....

I'm a writer and a thinker thater than a talker and I suck at expressing my felings about anything unless I'm actuallyw writeing them out rather than useing my mouth, (cept when it comes to Mrs. A.. stupid old haggy lady! Bioteacherstupidstupidstupidladymeaniecallmycoloringpoopy!Howdareshe....)

I'm a toatl hopeless romantic as you can tell from myy username.. wink I love romance and all that great stuff, just not anything to do with the naguther.. no.. no.. no.. *sheilds eyes and covers ears* I'm very immature about that when I want to be, but I will be mature about it when I feel I should... I believe in abstinance.....

I HATE drugs! And alcohol and ciggarettes, I think they're digusting! (No offense to anyone, but I've had bad experienceing with people aroubnd me useing...)

Ok..

It's ap-pri-cot... NOT ay-pir-cot!
It's Lebenin, not Lebanon.
It's cininin, not cinnamon.
It's Banana,. not banaynay.
It's Garbage, not rubbish.
It's lamap if it can stand on a desk, it's light it it's in the ceiling.
It's 'How the heck do they chaange the lightbulbs?!' whilst stareing at the church ceiling...
It'sburrue, not dress.
It'sDBD, not DVD.
It's I am who I am, get over it. ^_^

ItsKaileikehiLoves

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

XShadowMistressX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:19 pm
I'm 17, Female, Asian, and taken.
I like videogames, rock music, eating, going on the computer, hanging out with friends, shopping, the Powerpuff Girls, Matt Bellamy, Keanu Reeves...lots of stuff, blah, boring.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:35 pm
Hello everybody, and welcome!

I'm glad all of you could make it!  

Khalida Nyoka
Vice Captain

xzorionzx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:41 pm
helly,, my name is Orion.. i have been on gaia for around a year or so...been watching it grow...hmm what od i like.. music,art,and gaming...so if anyone wants to add me that cool..later..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:42 pm
Welcome to Why Not! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Fai D. Fluorite

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:24 am
Hey everyone, I'm Fai. And I just made back that 5 gold by making this post XD

Well, I'm turning 15 August 3rd, I'm not too bad of a guy, in mine and plenty of others' eyes. Some people see me as a messed up Otaku.. and I would probably agree. My messeduped-ness only shows every now and again.. Mostly noticeable is when I've got a lack of sleep... That only happened once. When I challenged myself to stay up for 24 hours. I made 25 before I said "Screw it." and passed out on my bed. I'd do it all over again... and I probably will.

But uh. Glad to be apart of a new community, and I hope to get to know you all a little more... but not too much D: It takes me a bit to remember Faces-- Oh wait. This is Gaia. Your face is on each post you make. So Like I was saying.. I'm Glad to be here ^^

Oh right. More things XD

I made a Reference to Otaku. I am an Anime FANATIC D; But not like Adult Swim.. To me that isn't true Otaku. I Download Anime Grow Pineapple in my back yard.

But yeah... I'll just end it right here.

~Fai  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:39 am
*pokes the thread*

I'm bleeding/angel or ~bxa~ but you can call me Lala.

domokun ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY DOMO  

~BleedingxAngel~

Mikallen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:01 am
The names Mikallen.

I'm nosey, overly affectionate, kooky and different.

Love me. mad heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:45 am
'Sup, folks. =D

My name is Destiny--but you can call me Papi or Dezzie. I live in Alabama in this shithole town you'd probably never be able to find on the map even if I told you the name! >w< I love music--mainly rock--and my favorite bands are The Red Hot Chili Peppers and HIM. I also love J-rock and anime. And I'm learning French.

W00t. heart

Le Papillon Pleurant

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Utasa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:56 am
Nice to have you all Join "WHY NOT"?...... xd biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:36 pm
Hello, I'm a newbie, just saying hello.  

X__M 0 m O

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Utasa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:42 pm
Dont wory your welcomed to Why not our guild make yourself at home...^^  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games