Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Free Monthly Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the force be with you
  Yes
View Results

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:24 pm
Posting for February. Tomorrow and Saturday's temps are heading down to single digits. Make sure y'all are prepared for any weather.

Will skip on raffle. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:56 pm
Yen Quest
Posting for February. Tomorrow and Saturday's temps are heading down to single digits. Make sure y'all are prepared for any weather.

Will skip on raffle. 3nodding
Single digits would be amazing! we've been in negative doubles for two months. Right now it's -35 plus wind chill.  

Darkness and Wings

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:10 am
Darkness and Wings
Single digits would be amazing! we've been in negative doubles for two months. Right now it's -35 plus wind chill.
I feel for you. As someone who is born in winter and live in the northeast most of her life, I'm only tolerable at what, 20 degrees Fahrenheit? Hopefully everyone is prepared for the cold, because my area has been enjoying that "warmer than average" weather for most of the season thus far.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:34 am
Yen Quest
Darkness and Wings
I feel for you. As someone who is born in winter and live in the northeast most of her life, I'm only tolerable at what, 20 degrees Fahrenheit? Hopefully everyone is prepared for the cold, because my area has been enjoying that "warmer than average" weather for most of the season thus far.

I've had to deal with single digit temps for a bit now too. Only today its gotten warmer and I am grateful.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:38 am
empress dee
I've had to deal with single digit temps for a bit now too. Only today its gotten warmer and I am grateful.
Hopefully it'll continue to warm up. It's still February, but hopefully early Spring comes soon. I'm itching to get back into gardening, but I'm probably looking at May by this point (what's with the crazy weather lately).  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:25 pm
Yen Quest
empress dee
Hopefully it'll continue to warm up. It's still February, but hopefully early Spring comes soon. I'm itching to get back into gardening, but I'm probably looking at May by this point (what's with the crazy weather lately).

I too am looking forward to an early Spring. Not because of gardening or bees for that matter, but just because its decent bus weather and I like going all over the city on the bus provided that Covid doesn't hit me. Usually sometime in the spring, covid whacks me.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Professor Fleischer

Brutal Sex Symbol

19,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:18 am
Present here! 💖🥰  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:13 pm
i posted once for february but noone added me to the list sweatdrop  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Universal333

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:15 am
Posting for February  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:50 pm
White Mage Rose
i posted once for february but noone added me to the list sweatdrop
I watch activity throughout the month and as the user is active I add them. I quote you every month  

Darkness and Wings

Solomonstrosity

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:30 am
February's post yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:44 pm
Added  

Darkness and Wings

Darkness and Wings generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Darkness and Wings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:40 pm
empress dee
Solomonstrosity
Universal333  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:05 am
Posting for March. A lot to be done this month, and I'm rather excited. Don't know whether it's because I'm getting out of a rut or the fact that it's going to be spring soon. xD

Will be skipping the monthly raffle.

My inventory needs to be cut in half (or 1/3rd, or 1/4th). Still got too many unused items to go through.  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:13 pm
Posting for March  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games