Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:08 pm
Strike laid her down gently on the bed and got up. He went into the closet and down a secret stairwell he had made. At the bottom was a set of armor. Gauntlets for his hands and a chest plate. He changed into a sleek pair of black pants and strapped on the armor. He hit a button on the wall a door opened to the outside. The passage to the stairs closed above him and he lept off the side. His eyes closed as he jumped, and then, before hitting the ground, his eyes and wings flew open. He hadn't told Xixi of this armor yet. He found it while digging, at the same time when his new powers went off. He felt a strange power from them so he wore it. It seemed to help keep him in check. Memories from his past seemed to surround this armor. I don't know why I feel this way, but I do... This armor, it feels so familiar, like it was once mine.... But I can't remember... Was this my true power... To create such things? I guess only this armor really knows... Flying up towards the sun, he stopped and hovered there for a minute. The glowing sun glinted off the armor. Its silver and gold appearance reminded him of the home he had just made. He flew around for a bit, hoping something would come to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:18 pm
Xixi tossed in bed and touched around the bed for Strike. All she came up with was a dent in the bed and sheets. "Strike?" Xixi said aloud still half asleep. She moaned slightly and layed back down thinking he went for a walk or to the bathroom.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:24 pm
Strike drifted along for about an hour and went back in the secret door. He took off the armor and went back up to Xixi, still in the bed. He slipped in next to her and kissed her cheek. "Your not the early to rise person are you my love?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:27 pm
Xixi chuckled as she turned her head on the pillow to see Strike. "You got that right..." she still had her eyes closed as she was talking to him. She was mostly mumbling to herself.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:32 pm
Strike stared back at her and rested his head on her chest. "Thats ok, I don't much like being up in the morning either, but I've done it so much I'm just so used to it..." He closed his eyes a bit as he laid there.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:34 pm
Xixi opened her eyes half way and wrapped an arm around Strike as he layed by her. "mm...yes, that changes a person and their habits. You plan things too..."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:47 pm
Strike smiled a bit, knowing his little secret trip had gone over her head. "Yeah, I plan a lot of things.... Some of which you are soon to found out about. Today I let you in on some things I found here... Something very special my love..." Strike snuggled closer to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:50 pm
"Oh? Well then. You have been busy around here." She chuckled and ran her fingers through his hair slowly smiling down upon him. He was terribly charming for her to move away from him.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:04 pm
Strike chuckled slightly as her fingers went through his hair. "Yes, this week is going to be an adventure you won't soon forget my dearest... " His soft voice hides his secrets in romance.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:07 pm
Xixi smiled and kissed him gently over the lips. She made her way over to his cheek and then pressed her forhead against his. "I can't wait." The happiness in her eyes could be seen from miles away.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:14 pm
Strike stared back in her eyes and kissed her. He moved back and kept looking into her eyes. "So, where do you want to start our adventure for today?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:16 pm
Xixi sat up a bit and smiled at him. "You're 'mister plan it" you tell me. haha I'll do anything." She said kissing him back once more. She felt a bit warm so she tossed the blanket off herself and ran her fingers through her hair.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:23 pm
Strike smiled and though since they were already in the room he would show her downstairs. Maybe she could come up with something. He got up reluctantly and opened the closet. He pushed the button and the stair case appeared. "When ever you are ready..." Strike headed down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:26 pm
Xixi lifted a brow and then jumped out of bed grabbing her cloths and slipping on a plain red tang top and black skirt before slipping on her shoes and chasing after Strike. "Wait for me!"  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:30 pm
Strike had already donned the pants and armor before she got down the steps. He flew down so he could rush to put it on. He grabbed his other sword that had been mounted under it this time. He strapped it to his left leg so he could draw it with his right. This was only secret one he thought quietly to himself.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games