Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:22 pm
((OMG, we are so breaking the fourth and fifth walls tonight. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:22 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Psyzapp
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( Oh, but don't you think it's just a little fun to see how far we'll push the PG-13 deal? To watch for everyone's reactions and all? lol ))

((*Pushes Officer Dougherty's limits* twisted ))

*pulls out his handcuffs and twirls them around his finger and grins at her slyly* Careful there, M'dear. I'd hate to leave you in the same predicament I left you in just a mere couple of weeks ago. Heh heh heh ... twisted

Promises…promises. rolleyes  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:24 pm
damecharlie
((OMG, we are so breaking the fourth and fifth walls tonight. rofl ))

I know! xp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:31 pm
*exiting her bathroom, she walks Showcase to the door. But before letting him leave to work his shift, she gently pushes him up against the wall and gives him a long kiss. Stepping back from him so that he can leave, she gives him one last hug and kiss and whispers to him* be careful out there, you hear? smile *She opens the door for him, and he gives her one last kiss before slipping back down the hall to the back door.*

((I'm out for the night, peeps! Go spy on someone else! razz ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:34 pm
((Goodnight Katana xd ))

*Leaves her chambers and goes up to the main bar. She makes herself a Cosmopolitan*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 20 Total: 35 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:35 pm
*stealthily slips in behind Psyzapp, slaps one handcuff on her wrist and quickly slaps the other on his own wrist. Then speaking in his best Clint Eastwood voice ... * Go ahead, make my day! twisted

EDIT: Alright! A 35! cool  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:35 pm
katana68
*exiting her bathroom, she walks Showcase to the door. But before letting him leave to work his shift, she gently pushes him up against the wall and gives him a long kiss. Stepping back from him so that he can leave, she gives him one last hug and kiss and whispers to him* be careful out there, you hear? smile *She opens the door for him, and he gives her one last kiss before slipping back down the hall to the back door.*

((I'm out for the night, peeps! Go spy on someone else! razz ))

Good nite! I guess it's half past midnight, again so it's time for me to leave too. See ya'll laters.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:39 pm
((-snickers-))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:43 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*stealthily slips in behind Psyzapp, slaps one handcuff on her wrist and quickly slaps the other on his own wrist. Then speaking in his best Clint Eastwood voice ... * Go ahead, make my day! twisted

*Smiling while raising an eyebrow.* You better be careful what you wish for. twisted

((35! DAMNIT Dougherty…your gonna make me go broke. LOL))  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 6 Total: 23 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:52 pm
Psyzapp
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*Smiling while raising an eyebrow.* You better be careful what you wish for. twisted

I'm afraid your're gonna' have to come with me, Ma'am. *pulls her in close and whispers to her ... * Ready to call it a night and head downstairs? Heh heh ... cool  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:57 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Psyzapp
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

I'm afraid your're gonna' have to come with me, Ma'am. *pulls her in close and whispers to her ... * Ready to call it a night and head downstairs? Heh heh ... cool

Yes…yes I am. 3nodding  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 13 Total: 33 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:10 pm
*Still handcuffed together, he hauls Psyzapp's ar$$ to the back office, through the passage way and down to her quarters. He opens the door with his free hand and pulls her inside. He closes the door behind them with one foot, then turns and embraces her in a very long and enticing kiss ... *

EDIT: Thank you for the win, Psyzapp! Goodnight everyone! cool  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:16 am
*materializes in bright and early and opens things up*
mmm espresso time! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:18 am
{{ scream HEY DAMMIT!!! KEEP THAT LOVEY DOVEY HOT AND STEAMY STUFF IN THE MW!!! NOT IN MY ROOM!!!*glares at Katana and Showcase, grumbling about them getting "jiggy" with it while she was asleep in her room* stressed }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:54 am
*walks around the bar doing much of nothing*
Oh I wonder if Icy needs breakfast this morning...
I'm sure she'll let me know.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games