Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:45 pm
*pushes button*

Oooh. neato. Thanks, TES.

[[I agree. I was thinking of that. I'll just have to use these up quickly before RNing another. On the other hand. There is only one of me actually doing good deeds.]]

*hangs pink crepe paper garlands and plants pink tulips in the window planters while she thinks*

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 5, 5, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:56 pm
{{That is true. On the flip side, not many people have been pranking Lily's as of late either. I think Leko got a few built up, but never used all of them. Same with Psyzapp. The whole rivalry between the two threads is more of a vague memory than an ongoing battle at this point.}}

*eyes bandaidd's redecorating and scratches his head*
... I'm not sure pink is the best suited color for this place, band. Maybe you should try red next time.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:00 pm
*having had difficulty resting, he decides to give up on sleep and get ready for the day. After properly grooming himself, he checks on his cigarette case and notes that he is starting to get low on cloves already. He sighs and tucks the case into his vest as he exits his room, closing and locking the door behind him.

Hoping Lady Leko may be around to summon him some more or at least tell him where he could find them himself, he heads up the stairs and peeks out of the office. When he sees no one but bandaidd and Tes, he reconsiders if he really wants to come out, unsure if he's ready to face Tes again just yet. He slowly and quietly closes the door and has a seat on the couch in the office, trying to think of what he should do*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:04 pm
The pink will look great with these tablecloths, though.

*puts pinks tablecloths on all of the table and covers them with white heart lace*

There! It's getting pretty! Well, I had better go check on things at the cabana bar and see how the new nurse is doing at Dr. Black's place. Seeya, TES!

[back down to 18 good deeds earned. I sure do hate to waste them]

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 2, 6, 1 Total: 12 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:09 pm
*waves at bandaidd and looks over at the espresso machine, seeing that she left her steamer there*

..... I think she just wanted to push the button...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:58 pm
*wakes up from nap in the storage room and starts rummaging around, only to find a false back in one of the cupboards. removes the piece of wood carefully and sighs in relief to find no sirens go off. fishes back there and finds several slips of paper, which he tucks into his lavalava whistling. replaces everything the way he found it and sneaks out*

Oh hi, TES. Just looking for some dwarf beer. We are out.

*whistles as he leaves*  

psihug

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 6, 4, 6 Total: 23 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:06 pm
I didn't know there was dwarf beer here to begin with. This place didn't even have elven wine until Ryzan brought some.
*scratches his head and glances over the bottles behind the counter, then shrugs and drinks his steamer*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:20 pm
*wishing there was someone to talk to, he thinks of Icy. "How ridiculous. She does not want to hear of my troubles. She has enough of her own." He takes another peek out of the office and sees Tes is still out there. "Does he have no place else to linger? Why here? Those precious 'steamers' of his cannot be that important." He frowns and quietly closes the door again and heads back down stairs.

As he pulls out his key to go back into his quarters, he looks across the hall at Icy's door, getting some vague recollection of others mentioning her being in a clinic nearby. "... I do not suppose she would mind a visit. People who are unwell do tend to appreciate company."

He enters his room and locks the door behind him, then heads out the back exit.*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:33 pm
*looks in* hi Ryzan  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:33 pm

*Stretches and finds herself in a shrub covered ditch, surrounded by all the companions. HEad pounding, trying to remember who she is, where she is... anything*

What happened.... where are we?

We returned to your home town... you got lost again... we had to find you... we'll take you to your place your staying
*Getting up, they all wander to Dame"s and showers and feeds.*

((Whew... caught up!. I'll be in aand out, trying to finsh some house stuff....))

iggies

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 5, 4 Total: 21 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:36 pm
Greetings, icywind.

{{ *looks at his roll* stressed Xsa nindel dosib huela!! scream }}

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:38 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Greetings, icywind.
Oh hey Tes  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:39 pm
I noticed your fiancĂ© posted in the introductions forum and has begun to lurk the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:44 pm
ThisEmptySoul
I noticed your fiancé posted in the introductions forum and has begun to lurk the guild.
Yeah he seems to like it here.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 3, 6, 2 Total: 18 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:48 pm
That's nice. Gives the two of you another thing to do together.

My spouse thinks Gaia as a whole is childish and doesn't want to make an account despite me saying that there are actually adults on the website and not just kids.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games