Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:52 pm
ThisEmptySoul
That's nice. Gives the two of you another thing to do together.

My spouse thinks Gaia as a whole is childish and doesn't want to make an account despite me saying that there are actually adults on the website and not just kids.
Ah I guess some people form an opinion about something and refuse to let it go even if they've been proven wrong. I'm glad you like it here too.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:54 pm
*enters the main bar from her quarters and heads directly to the bar. She grabs a Corona, opens it, and puts a wedge of lime in it. Seating herself at the bar, she greets TES and icywind* Hello, icywind....how's it going tonight? TES? It's a bit early for you to make your appearance, isn't it? And where's Maune? He's supposed to be bartending.....isn't this the second night he hasn't been here?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 3, 1, 5 Total: 16 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:09 pm
yes... yes it is a bit early for me. Unfortunately I slept too soon and woke too early stare Hopefully I can get my sleep back on track before it gets too bad.

Wait... Maune's a bartender now?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:11 pm

I'm going out for a while, the bar.. like you wouldn't know where I was anyways.... I checked and theres enough food for you all tonight, I'll get more tomorrow.

Mistress you don't feel right... stay.. danger circles you... please!

I'm fine

*Turns and goes to MW. Entering, sweeps in taking no notice of anyone around, heads to the bar, rummages under a counter til finding a bottle of espresso vodka. Opens the top and takes a dep drink. Pulling out a wad of cash leaves it on the counter top.*

iggies

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:12 pm
katana68
*enters the main bar from her quarters and heads directly to the bar. She grabs a Corona, opens it, and puts a wedge of lime in it. Seating herself at the bar, she greets TES and icywind* Hello, icywind....how's it going tonight? TES? It's a bit early for you to make your appearance, isn't it? And where's Maune? He's supposed to be bartending.....isn't this the second night he hasn't been here?

I'm okay. I can mix a few drinks if you like!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:14 pm
Well, whoever is mixing, can I have a brandy sour?  

archbaker

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:18 pm
archbaker
Well, whoever is mixing, can I have a brandy sour?

Hi lovey!! Well since no one else seems to be.. *hops over the counter and starts mixin drinks*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:20 pm
*takes note of the newcomer* Well, hello and welcome to Most Wanted. I'm Katana, 2nd in command here. Our bartender is curiously absent this evening...so the bar will be back on "self-serve" status......My apologies for this inconvenience. smile *makes a mental note to tell Psyzapp of Maune's 2nd absence.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:22 pm
katana68
*takes note of the newcomer* Well, hello and welcome to Most Wanted. I'm Katana, 2nd in command here. Our bartender is curiously absent this evening...so the bar will be back on "self-serve" status......My apologies for this inconvenience. smile *makes a mental note to tell Psyzapp of Maune's 2nd absence.*

Hey Katana! What can I get ya?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:23 pm
icywind1980
katana68

Hey Katana! What can I get ya?

Oh yeahs! And that's my man.. err fox btw biggrin  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

archbaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:23 pm
Very nice to meet you. And no need to apologize.

Not as long as I get my drink.  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 5, 5, 6 Total: 23 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:24 pm
Maybe he's not accustomed to having a job here yet. He's always just kind of come and gone as he pleased. It would be different to hold some sort of obligation to be here. Or maybe he is here... lurking in the shadows.

*looks around suspiciously*

By the way, I think bandaidd is getting into the "valentine party" mood... *points at the pink tablecloths with white heart lace*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:26 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Maybe he's not accustomed to having a job here yet. He's always just kind of come and gone as he pleased. It would be different to hold some sort of obligation to be here. Or maybe he is here... lurking in the shadows.

*looks around suspiciously*

By the way, I think bandaidd is getting into the "valentine party" mood... *points at the pink tablecloths with white heart lace*

Oooh parties are fun!

*hands archbaker his drink* here you go deary. Want anything Tes?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:27 pm
WHAT! *turns and sees all the pink* Damn that goodie! scream stressed

Our lovely black and gloomy bar all....*shudder* cheerful! gonk

*Gets up and pulls the tablecloths off the tables, wads them up and throws them into the room behind the bar. Looks over at the giant pink heart on the wall and sighs* Well, nothing I can do about that tonight.... *turns her attention to icywind* I'm good for now hun....still got some beer left here! wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:36 pm
katana68
WHAT! *turns and sees all the pink* Damn that goodie! scream stressed

Our lovely black and gloomy bar all....*shudder* cheerful! gonk

*Gets up and pulls the tablecloths off the tables, wads them up and throws them into the room behind the bar. Looks over at the giant pink heart on the wall and sighs* Well, nothing I can do about that tonight.... *turns her attention to icywind* I'm good for now hun....still got some beer left here! wink

Ah cool! Hey can you juggle ??  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games